Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (228500 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by benjanjo1: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
you need to make a sacrifice to the gods!
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
Dear OP, it's been a while you posted openings oo. I hope you are alright. Please, keep posting o, our job hunting hasn't ended.
Kindly follow us on telegram or LinkedIn. The mods matter tire me... I wanted to post and saw that they deleted my posts since 2020. I just give up.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by benjanjo1: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
myrrtle:

Kindly follow us on telegram or LinkedIn. The mods matter tire me... I wanted to post and saw that they deleted my posts since 2020. I just give up.

how much will you pay me to do it for you?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by NarnieAceTech: 6:46am On May 01, 2021
myrrtle:

That's quite unfortunate. Sorry about that. How do I join the LinkedIn or Telegram group? I'm interested.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Abiboy09: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2021
A Lekki based production plant that is into recycling of toilet papers into finished products seeks recruitment of a Chief Marketing Officer for immediate employment.

Position: Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for a competitive, confident and trustworthy Senior Marketing Officer to help us build up our business activities and increase our client base.

Requirement and Qualification:
BSc or HND Marketing or any other social sciences
MBA is an added advantage
Preferably female
Working Experience: Minimum of 8 years in a fast-moving product

Remuneration: Attractive with incentives on sales

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ujeanne.cgcl@gmail.com using the job position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 24th June, 2021
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Abiboy09: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
A Lekki based production plant that is into recycling of toilet papers into finished products seeks recruitment of a Machine Operator (Mechanical Engineers) and a Cost Accountant for immediate employment.

Position: Machine Operator (Mechanical Engineers)

BSc Mechanical Engineering fresh from NYSC
Candidate living within Lekki axis will be preferred
Remuneration: N45,000 /monthly

Position: Cost Accountant

BSc or HND Accounting with minimum stage 1 ICAN qualification
Candidate living within Lekki axis will be preferred

Job Description
Developing cost standards for materials and labor.
Designing and implementing cost accounting systems.
Analyzing production costs and recommending changes.
Overseeing annual physical inventory
Monitoring cost of production to ensure we minimize cost and maximize returns on investment
Remuneration: N50,000 /monthly

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ujeanne.cgcl@gmail.com using the job position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 24th June, 2021
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by parkparky(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
I'm a chemical engineering student in need of an undergraduate internship placement.
Please help with recommendations..
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by ehnkay: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2021
ICT Tutors needed!!!
Kindly forward your CV to isaac@fsl.com.ng
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Chrisjane(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Vacancy!

We are urgently looking to hire a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channel for our brand.

Job Requirements:
· Degree in relevant field with a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in digital marketing
· Technical knowledge of digital marketing and strong IT skill in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, graphics design skill
. Must reside on the island

Salary-100k

Ideal candidates should send their CVs to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Hadewahlay(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by ehnkay: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2021
We're in search for qualified ICT, Coding, STEM, Robotics and AI Tutors.

Apply now! isaac@fsl.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.