Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (228885 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ultra Media Solutions, a multi-media company, is hiring a Information Technology Support Internship in Lagos.
apply

Stresert Services Limited is hiring a Graduate Intern (3 months internship programme) for their client, a reputable Cement Manufacturing and Concrete mix Production company.
apply

Memoriesbyese, a startup newborn/children/family photography studio that focuses on taking creative photos and preserving memories for children, is recruiting a Creative Intern/ Assistant in Lagos
apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2017
Admin intern Needed Urgently at Help Initiative/Tabitha Home Ibadan

Help initiative is in need of an administrative intern. Applicants must be living or be ready to live in Ibadan
Apply

Intern Date for Valentine Needed Urgently (One Day Internship)
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Intern/Assistant at Splendor Entertainment – Lagos Job

Splendor Entertainment, an event planning agency, is hiring an Intern/Assistant.
Apply

Android Developer Internship (Paid Internship) at Careersome

About Careersome
Careersome ( http://careersome.com ) is a career company that educates and helps students and young professionals kick start their careers. We are looking for an Android Developer Intern.
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Legal Intern at OPSL – Lagos Internship

OPSL, a service company offering personnel, procurement and management services to the Oil and Gas industry, is hiring a Legal Intern.
Industry: Upstream Oil & Gas
Duration: Two Weeks (may be renewable)
Deadline: 5pm Monday the 13th of February, 2017
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sheila BlackStar – We are seeking a Copywriting/ Blogging Intern to join our fast growing start up office based in ikoyi lagos

Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Graphics Design Intern required in Lagos for a 6 months internship.

Duration: 6 months
Salary: 40k

Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are You Looking for an Internship in Nigeria or Internship Application Tips & Expert Guidance? Would you like to connect, network and share information, ideas and knowledge with others like you? Then click hereto join our whatsapp group
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Marketing Intern at OnKobo –
OnKobo, an Online Shopping Cashback Platform, is hiring Marketing Interns Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), a social enterprise that connects underserved Nigerian youth with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) opportunities, is hiring program assistant interns in Aba and Kano

Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
#AwaitingService

ToLet.com.ng, an online real estate start-up, is hiring a Content Writer (Intern).

Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Graduate Internship at an FMCG in Lagos

KornerStone Staffing is recruiting interns for their client
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017
VDT Communications limited is Recruiting an intern/youth corper in Lagos

Apply

Media Intern at Andela – Lagos
Andela is hiring Media Interns in Lagos.
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by belovedsamex(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2017
I need 1 year IT placement for Electrical and electronic engineering field. If it is an oil and gas firm, better because that's the sector I was trained for. My number is 07031104270...

Thank you Sir.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
belovedsamex:
I need 1 year IT placement for Electrical and electronic engineering field. If it is an oil and gas firm, better because that's the sector I was trained for. My number is 07031104270...

Thank you Sir.
Make a list of oil and gas firms you'd love to intern with and forward to them your documents and a brilliant internship letter of inquiry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by belovedsamex(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
myrrtle:

Make a list of oil and gas firms you'd love to intern with and forward to them your documents and a brilliant internship letter of inquiry.

Owk...Thanks

But I do not mind other firms that I can acquire gainful skills in my field from.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
belovedsamex:

Owk...Thanks

But I do not mind other firms that I can acquire gainful skills in my field from.

ok! do what I said, write a brilliant application and approach companies, and also check our platform,careersome.com, and other platforms for the latest internships.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by AdmiralG: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
OK
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2017
McKinsey Nigeria one-year Young Leaders Program 2017

Our one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional younger local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant
Apply

FindADriver247, an online platform created to provide a convenient, affordable and safe means of hiring a professional driver in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire a customer Service (preferably Female) Intern to work at their Lekki hub.
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
surulere, how do i get to Techno oil, Alasia bus stop, lekki epe expressway .... Please.
Im leaving tomorrow morning.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by fiestajoe: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
surulere, how do i get to Techno oil, Alasia bus stop, lekki epe expressway .... Please.
Im leaving tomorrow morning.

from surulere, take a bus going to orile/doyin. from there u will take a bus going to Agbara/okoko. tell the conductor u are going to stop at Alasia bus stop. its after federal government college.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
fiestajoe:

from surulere, take a bus going to orile/doyin. from there u will take a bus going to Agbara/okoko. tell the conductor u are going to stop at Alasia bus stop. its after federal government college.

Agbara? Which is cheaper and faster? Taking the agbara route or cms-ajah route?
Thank you.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by oluwamae(f): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2017
[b][/b]Prime Media Technology
87B, Olaniyi Street new oko Oba Ojokoro Ifako Ijaiye Lagos..
please how do I get direction to the above address --- coming from Oworonshoki Bariga axis. thanks[color=]Prime Media Technology
please how do I get direction to the above address --- coming from Oworonshoki Bariga axis. thanks[/color]Prime Media Technology
please how do I get direction to the above address --- coming from Bariga axis. thanks
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Web & Application Development Intern at Novateur Nigeria
Apply

Intern – Business Development at PayConnect
Apply

HR Intern at Meristem Securities Limited
Apply

Graduate Intern/ NYSC Corper at DecorhubNG
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Mercy Corps ISING Program Internship 2017 – Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu
Apply

Social Media / Digital Marketing Intern at Da-Manager Nigeria
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Internship at Ecowas Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by EngrBouss(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for a more comprehensive list. Cheers

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Student Interns at Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services
Apply

Graduate Interns at Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Developer Intern at ScholarX
Apply

BIZMARROW INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2017 - Abuja
Apply

Bank Teller Interns at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is hiring a Marketing Officer/Intern for their client.
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bincom ICT Trainee Developer – Student and Graduate Internship (PHP/MySQL) 2017
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Business Development Executive Intern at Telvida – Lagos Abuja
Apply
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2017
One Year Minimum Internship-Job Opportunity in an IT Firm Based in Port Harcourt
Apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (83) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.