Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (228697 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by lunacol(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Keep it up
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by purityconfi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
myrrtle:

yes there are. please follow this thread, check our websites or join our telegram community to stay updated.
Still waiting for updates on this. Thank you
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Mayouree(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by kolinton007: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mayouree:
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/
bro, please don't waste your time on this. These guys are scammers, they will ask you to find a particular bitcoin account before getting your cash.
Be warn!!!!
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Phunkyposh(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
#FCMBFLEXXTERN 2.0

Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #FCMBFlexxtern we are looking for!

https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by rafindo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
A recent graduate of industrial engineering with second class upper. Waiting for service currently in Lagos can relocate to pH or any other place.Strength is my ability to adapt. Contact me on secarto7@gmail.com
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2017
purityconfi:
Still waiting for updates on this. Thank you
what's your school and cgpa?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Lescott7(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
I am Olalekan Adeyemi, a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC. I studied Business Education and finished with a second class upper. I need an internship in Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Please be informed that the HostNowNow Support team is in need of an intern who is willing to work as an intern for a period of time and then possibly promoted to being a full staff if found to perform excellently well
So if you have anyone who is interested in this position, please request them to forward their application to the HR, hr@hostnownow.com
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Lescott7(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
I am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC, i studied business education. I need a job in Ibadan, be it teaching, hotel or administrative job. I stay around Iwo-road but i can move to anywhere the job is in Ibadan.
Pls help a brother, i am tired of being Idle.
I can be reached on 08169345384 and via olalekanadeyemi7@gmail.com
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Lescott7:
I am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC, i studied business education. I need a job in Ibadan, be it teaching, hotel or administrative job. I stay around Iwo-road but i can move to anywhere the job is in Ibadan.
Pls help a brother, i am tired of being Idle.
I can be reached on 08169345384 and via olalekanadeyemi7@gmail.com
http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=web-development-internship-in-enugu-at-nakasoft-ltd
​Web development internship in Enugu at Nakasoft Ltd.

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=intern-front-end-developer-needed-in-ibadan
Intern Front-end Developer Needed in Ibadan
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Lescott7(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2017
myrrtle:

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=web-development-internship-in-enugu-at-nakasoft-ltd
​Web development internship in Enugu at Nakasoft Ltd.

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=intern-front-end-developer-needed-in-ibadan
Intern Front-end Developer Needed in Ibadan
Thanks...I have applied for the front-end developer in Ibadan but i don't have any programming knowledge, will i be considered?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Flash3d(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Good day ladies an gentlemen, i finished my final paper about 2weeks ago, being idle since then, i studied political science looking for any internship offer or any job offer to help me gain experience, location,
zaria kaduna state. Thank y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (83) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.