Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (228460 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by KennyAyodeji(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
myrrtle:

Job Title: Sales Representatives
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Delta, Benin, Abuja, Ibadan, Ogun

Elkris Bio Health Foods, a reputable fast growing U.K Food Manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and operational branches nationwide. We package, market and distribute Elkris
SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That's because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom.

Qualifications
Candidates should possess SSCE, OND, HND, B.Sc qualifications.

Application
fieldsales@elkrissuperoat.com.ng

Thank u. So much bros, u will never be put to shame. I will gt back to u, if dey call me. Once again, thank u
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Thank u. So much bros, u will never be put to shame. I will gt back to u, if dey call me. Once again, thank u

you are welcome.. just try not to stay idle no matter what.
Its a pity that most companies and businesses in Edo state don't advertise jobs online. So I would advice you to approach these companies and businesses yourself to inquire if there is a vacancy.
Good luck and remain optimistic.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by neoG(f): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by teymmyt(f): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2016
welldone myrrtle, Please I studied Economics and I'm interested in graduate internship in HR.i stay in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Harjet(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sir @myrrtle, am a biochemistry graduate.. If there are any internship openings or job vacancies kindly post sir.. And keep up the good work!
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
teymmyt:
welldone myrrtle, Please I studied Economics and I'm interested in graduate internship in HR.i stay in Lagos. Thanks
it's almost a month since this job was listed so I don't know if they are still accepting applications, but try.
Graduate HR Intern At Petros Consulting LLC
http://blog.careersome.com/item/graduate-hr-intern-at-petros-consulting-llc/
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Harjet:
Sir @myrrtle, am a biochemistry graduate.. If there are any internship openings or job vacancies kindly post sir.. And keep up the good work!
where is your location
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Harjet(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
myrrtle:
where is your location
Ibadan / Lagos
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice job...

Pls do post internship for Agriculture graduates..
. God bless
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by adejone(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Studied Economics looking for an opportunity to make an impact.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by KennyAyodeji(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
myrrtle:

you are welcome.. just try not to stay idle no matter what.
Its a pity that most companies and businesses in Edo state don't advertise jobs online. So I would advice you to approach these companies and businesses yourself to inquire if there is a vacancy.
Good luck and remain optimistic.

Owk, tank u 4 ur concerns
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Owojuyi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good evening sir/ma, if there are any internship openings in Ibadan, I would like to know. I am a graduate of history and international studies. I could work in a hr firm or as a customer rep. , a public relations officer. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sapphire06:
Nice job...
Pls do post internship for Agriculture graduates.. . God bless
thanks.. ok
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Owojuyi:
Good evening sir/ma, if there are any internship openings in Ibadan, I would like to know. I am a graduate of history and international studies. I could work in a hr firm or as a customer rep. , a public relations officer. Thanks and God bless u
Admin Officer

Company: Page Up Limited

location = • Lagos • Ogun • Oyo

Responsibilities:
Answering telephone calls
Maintaining diaries
Arranging appointments
Taking messages
Typing and word processing
Filing
Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Managing databases
Prioritizing workloads
Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Handling correspondence
Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
Liaising with relevant organizations

Job Requirements
A degree in English, business administration, Information Technology, languages, information science or management science may be beneficial
Previous office or commercial work experience can also be helpful. It is vital to have good IT and administrative skills
Good Interpersonal skills
Team-working skills
Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Communication skills

source: https://ngcareers.com/job/2016-10/vacancy-for-admin-officer-at-page-up-limited-617
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sapphire06:
Nice job...

Pls do post internship for Agriculture graduates..
. God bless
Graduate Trainee at Ornamental AgroAllied Enterprises
http://blog.careersome.com/item/graduate-trainee-at-ornamental-agroallied-enterprises/
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Phunkyposh(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hi
Please I desperately need your votes to win FCMB INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
KINDLY VOTE FOR ME VIA:
https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern/preview.php?iYuUTY=ccvFF&ddYYUjH=1452&vid=&name=Titilayo%20%20Ogunbiyi%20&school=Ekiti%20State%20University,%20Ado-Ekiti,%20Ekiti%20State.%20&fosd=Business%20Administration

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Business Management Intern at Crista Galaxy Group Of Company

http://blog.careersome.com/item/business-management-intern/
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Owojuyi(f): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
I
myrrtle:

Admin Officer

Company: Page Up Limited

location = • Lagos • Ogun • Oyo

Responsibilities:
Answering telephone calls
Maintaining diaries
Arranging appointments
Taking messages
Typing and word processing
Filing
Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Managing databases
Prioritizing workloads
Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Handling correspondence
Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
Liaising with relevant organizations

Job Requirements
A degree in English, business administration, Information Technology, languages, information science or management science may be beneficial
Previous office or commercial work experience can also be helpful. It is vital to have good IT and administrative skills
Good Interpersonal skills
Team-working skills
Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Communication skills

source: https://ngcareers.com/job/2016-10/vacancy-for-admin-officer-at-page-up-limited-617

Thanks
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by valnicholas(f): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Owojuyi:
I Thanks
Hi. I am an English graduate. Please is it still available?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Social & Electronic Media Strategist (Intern) at Dressrite
http://blog.careersome.com/item/social-electronic-media-strategist-intern-at-dressrite/
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
valnicholas:

Hi. I am an English graduate. Please is it still available?
just apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.