Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) (16759 Views)

Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olatoyib: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
tim1256:
Is there anything like Christianity bank in Nigeria?
Just asking though

because u don't see interest as something bad though is forbidden in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
PehaKaso:
ISLAMISTS!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is obvious that More Suicide Bombings & Killing of Christians topped their discussions.

Let the ban come quickly, who gives a flying fvck?
...... grin grin grin

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by richard870(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:
Some shameless fools will see this as a means to islamalise Nigeria.
Kindly tell us what it is then undecided

Reta-rds!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by mmsen: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why is it only now that the Islamic banking sector is coming to northern Nigeria to invest?

Why have they not been doing so with any great impact?

And once again I will ask - what have the Northern governors been doing?

1 Like

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by thedarkside: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:

na you dey mind dem dem....many of my best friends are moslems......they never tried to covert me to anything...islamation my left foot..

even the moslems are trying to tell them,that they dont care if you are christian....

they never listennnnn..

they have bokophobia...all moslems are boko-haram for dem dem...tragic.. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
PMB not sure whether to Islamize or to christianize Nigerian who in real sense ( almost all Nigerians) are godless people.

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by bubu2019: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:
before nko?
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
dis evil religious fanatics from desert want to force their evil religion down to our throat.... Dem No fit bcux Jesus dey my side
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by gokay11(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
tim1256:
Is there anything like Christianity bank in Nigeria?
Just asking though
anybody holding christian back from establishing one?
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by dermmy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
wowmenow:
Islamization continues

The condition to give buhari loan is for him to remove Bible studies from our schools

haba, na u sign am?
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Cubeet2: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Islamization Things
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by ToySoldier2: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool
Honestly, you don't seem to realise that the kind of Islam practiced in the UAE is not the one you practice here. They are more liberal there than here.
For instance, a typical Muslim govt employee in Nigeria will leave his job to go and pray more than three times during the working hours. Find out if you can try that in the UAE
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
ToySoldier2:

Honestly, you don't seem to realise that the kind of Islam practiced in the USA is not the one you practice here. They are more liberal there than here.
For instance, a typical Muslim govt employee in Nigeria will leave his job to go and pray more than three times during the working hours. Find out if you can try that in the UAE
......From 7 am to 6 or 6:30 pm you only pray two time ! And in UAE as long as you are a Muslim you can very much pray at any prayer time ! It is you that obviously needs some Enlightenment here ! Pls. Do you even know how many times the Mandatory Islamic Salat (prayer ) is ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Islamization in the process.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
Who the visit go epp?
Oya EFCC, keneking is still wailing grin grin grin

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
PehaKaso:
ISLAMISTS!!!

It is obvious that More Boko Suicide Bombings & Killing of Christians topped their evil agenda. Their evil plans will never come to fruition cos last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state.

PS: Let the ban come quickly, who gives a flying fvck?
western countries that allow islamic bank to thrive in their various countries were not secular enough abi,go and purge your animosity.

1 Like

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kazrem:
Islamization in the process.
.... grin grin grin

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by ToySoldier2: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......From 7 am to 6 or 6:30 pm you only pray two time ! And in UAE as long as you are a Muslim you can very much pray at any prayer time ! It is you that obviously needs Enlightenment here ! grin grin grin
The same way Muslims will riot and kill people in the UAE when Someone insults their prophet in USA undecided
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Saheed69(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
ToySoldier2:

Honestly, you don't seem to realise that the kind of Islam practiced in the UAE is not the one you practice here. They are more liberal there than here.

And have you been to UAE before? I don't think so , cos a real Muslim will always leave everything he/she is doing at the time of salah.

Haaya lali solat - come to prayer
Haaya lali falah - come to success

We don't follow the Arab in practicing the religion, we followed the commandments of Allah and the way of the prophet (s.a.w)

3 Likes

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:

TEYA:
Ugandans will see this as an attempt to islamise Nigeria.

ModsAreMad:
Patiently waitinq for "He wants to islamize Niqeria" Crew......like the kook above me....

Reasoning is a taboo to them.......

ZuzuMan:
cool

see what the wailing wailers are saying.....

PehaKaso:
ISLAMISTS!!!

It is obvious that More Boko Suicide Bombings & Killing of Christians topped their evil agenda. Their evil plans will never come to fruition cos last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state.

Gkemz:
The rational behind Islamic banking is a move to channel joint resources for the course of islamising the nation while making it accessible only to muslims to sponsor jihad.

NigerDeltan:
To do whaaaaat?
To plan how to finance more terorist org. ?

Hahahahahaa look what this one was saying LMAO!

wowmenow:
Islamization continues

The condition to give buhari loan is for him to remove Bible studies from our schools
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by misscall247: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:
only a dog calld buhari who knows hw much Nigeria ve shared of religion agony to accept his visit.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by kingsol1759(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
PehaKaso:
ISLAMISTS!!!

An 18 December 2012 report on religion and public life by the Pew Research Center stated that in 2010, 49.3 percent of Nigeria's population was Christian, 48.8 percent was Muslim, and 1.9 percent were followers of indigenous and other religions, or unaffiliated.

What are we Christians doing strategically to make Nigeria better, rather than calling for prayers always? Please don't get me wrong I am not against praying ooo!!
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by misscall247: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Sai Buhari.
sai bingo
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by ToySoldier2: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Saheed69:

And have you been to UAE before? I don't think so , cos a real Muslim will always leave everything he/she is doing at the time of salah.

We don't follow the Arab in practicing the religion, we followed the commandments of Allah and the way of the prophet (s.a.w)
You may think I want to ridicule Islam, but no! When I see genuine Muslims, I fall naturally in love with them because they are always well principled. But those are very difficult to find here. Else how do you justify the riots, gruesome murders and the Allahu akbar cry to call people to murder and no Muslim can boldly lend their voices to condemn such acts except certain public figures who are only compelled to do so because of their positions
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
ToySoldier2:

The same way Muslims will riot and kill people in the UAE when Someone insults their prophet in USA undecided
....... grin grin grin.....Just Small lecture about Muslims Salat (pray) and it..........

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=thedarkside post=48714812]

na you dey mind dem dem....many of my best friends are moslems......they never tried to covert me to anything...islamation my left foot..

even the moslems are trying to tell them,that they dont care if you are christian....

they never listennnnn..

they have bokophobia...all moslems are boko-haram for dem dem...tragic.. undecided undecided undecided[/quote u be ewu gombe, with ur almajiri friends go to kano and say jesus is lord by now ur head with ur neck will be in adamawa state then u will know how peacefull muslims re again u be ewu jalingo
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by ToySoldier2: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
....... grin grin grin.....Just Small lecture about Muslims Salat (pray) and it..........
From your last post, it is obvious you are one of those teenagers on naira land. I'm only wasting my time with you

1 Like

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by doctorbabs(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gkemz:
The rational behind Islamic banking is a move to channel joint resources for the course of islamising the nation while making it accessible only to muslims to sponsor jihad.

Like they did in UK. they Islamize Great Britain too. Mumu u be with fish Brian. U all go to Dubai Muslim, they didnt impose their religion on anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Situation001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
wowmenow:
Islamization continues

and somebody just said u don't need brain..

well u need to stop reasoning with your anus..

as long as I care you can go and commit suicide..
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
fetty2008:

I see ... Your brain and Mosquito similar.. Islamic Bank with Zero interest rate and Conventional Bank with 25% interest rate. Choose one
all gifts from devil are sugar coated.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by shabakm: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
are you not happy that nigeria shall be islamise so that you will stop worshiping human being ane embrace one GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses / Catfish Smoking and preservating tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.