Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) (16761 Views)

Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by muteeu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
fetty2008:

I see ... Your brain and Mosquito similar.. Islamic Bank with Zero interest rate and Conventional Bank with 25% interest rate. Choose one
.can you see now dat these people will pretend like Muslim lover if see them posting bad about Muslim, they may be gentle look smiling to Muslim outside internet. meanwhile, they re d obvious enemies of Muslim ummah.. because we re united there are divided
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by dotun365: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:
Some shameless fools will see this as a means to islamalise Nigeria.
like the second commentor.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:46am On Aug 23, 2016
wowmenow:
Islamization continues

The condition to give buhari loan is for him to remove Bible studies from our schools

You should be crucified upside down

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2016
The news is inconclusive.

MisterMetro:
President Buhari received President of the Islamic Development Bank, Dr A.M Ali-Madani and his team today in Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-islamic-development-bank.html

Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 2:57am On Aug 23, 2016
PehaKaso:
ISLAMISTS!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is obvious that More Boko Suicide Bombings & Killing of Christians topped their evil agenda. Their evil plans will never come to fruition cos last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state.

PS: Let the ban come quickly, who gives a flying fvck?

Yes, the same way you guys are flocking to Dubai, Saudi Arabia to be killed
I wonder why you flood countries that you are sure its citizens are planning to kill you
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2016
likemoney:

U are the real big fool with capital letter...blind followers.

Ur pathetic kind can't be found wanting in the land. grin
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
misscall247:
only a dog calld buhari who knows hw much Nigeria ve shared of religion agony to accept his visit.
[/s]

U made no sense. Try again.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2016
richard870:
Kindly tell us what it is then undecided

Reta-rds!!!

As in.......u want me to enlighten morrrons? U gat jokes. grin
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
drss2:
^^^ guilty conscience.

For readily dissecting ur warped thoughts........ Guilty as charge.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2016
babajero:
Why is your conscience judging you?

Conscience is clear. Just highlighting so many folks stupidity.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:
Patiently waitinq for "He wants to islamize Niqeria" Crew......like the kook above me....

Reasoning is a taboo to them.......
But in all honesty Sir/madam what is the essence of an Islamic bank? Isnt this just asking for trouble? Its bad enough that we have sharia law in some states. I think its better we learn how to separate religion from social/public institutions. I'm yet to understand why the Feds would sponsor people on pilgrimages, isn't that religious segregation? They even went as far as creating a special exchange rate!! Look I'm not trying to bash any religion but this needs to be said.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
mykel20:
But in all honesty Sir/madam what is the essence of an Islamic bank? Isnt this just asking for trouble? Its bad enough that we have sharia law in some states. I think its better we learn how to separate religion from social/public institutions. I'm yet to understand why the Feds would sponsor people on pilgrimages, isn't that religious segregation? They even went as far as creating a special exchange rate!! Look I'm not trying to bash any religion but this needs to be said.

Islamic banks don't collect interest rates.....
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
It will be well with people and government of Nigeria.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olivegirl(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Jehovah encouraged interest free too as psalms 15 said,we can name such bank chrislam1/ islamchris Bank. Nigeria is sensitive with religion words.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olivegirl(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:

Islamic banks don't collect interest rates.....

So do Christian psalm 15
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olarwarleh(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:
Some shameless fools will see this as a means to islamalise Nigeria.
you are so blind and deaf to notice what is happening around,its a plan to islamise nigeria,from bokoharam to fulani,killing christians and now islamic bank that only borrow muslims money
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
olarwarleh:
you are so blind and deaf to notice what is happening around,its a plan to islamise nigeria,from bokoharam to fulani,killing christians and now islamic bank that only borrow muslims money
[/s]

Ur conspiracies will lead u to ur early grave if u aren't careful. Only an ignorant mo'fo will claim that only Muslims borrow from Islamic banks. Go figure.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by babajero(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:

Conscience is clear. Just highlighting so many folks stupidity.
Your conscience is clear? So why were you lamenting?
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
babajero:
Your conscience is clear? So why were you lamenting?

If u trully know the meaning of that word, u will realise that u Av just made a fool of urself. Where is my lamentation?
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by babajero(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:

If u trully know the meaning of that word, u will realise that u Av just made a fool of urself. Where is my lamentation?
it obvious you are sad and at the same suffering yourself over people who doesn't care if your useless and bloodthirsty religion exist.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
babajero:
it obvious you are sad and at the same suffering yourself over people who doesn't care if your useless and bloodthirsty religion exist.

Wrong again. What gives u the impression that I give a ffuck about any religion. U are the sad and pathetic one here.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by babajero(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:

Wrong again. What gives u the impression that I give a ffuck about any religion. U are the sad and pathetic one here.
What gave me the impression is that a "snake can only shed its skin but still remain a snake" just like you are doing now.
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by Tokt: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
babajero:
What gave me the impression is that a "snake can only shed its skin but still remain a snake" just like you are doing now.

Ur baseless insinuations are so nauseating. If i say something about snakes to u now, u come back and tell me am insulting u. Continue with ur shameless baseless islamisation of Nigeria nonsense
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by thedarkside: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=nnokwa042 post=48716640][/quote]

guess what??..i am more afraid of you,than the moslem....
Re: Dr A.M Ali-madani Visits Buhari (Photos) by olarwarleh(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Ur conspiracies will lead u to ur early grave if u aren't careful. Only an ignorant mo'fo will claim that only Muslims borrow from Islamic banks. Go figure.
its lyk you are having tetanus in your brain you need to see a psychatric doctor,i am sure insanity is your problem,your medulla oblongata is malfunctioning,fvck u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses / Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Catfish Smoking and preservating tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.