Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) (55512 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by ninocia18(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Depot(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ritual sneh, in Badoo's voice
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by BankManager(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm..They look like members of Celestial Church tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
The dude is very cute...

Dark , tall, gorgeous and powerful...

Just the way l like them..

# motisalo#....

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
chiderao:
Rituals...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by favexx(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na ocean goddess him no greet. Jesus is now everybodys father...issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by ibkgab001: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
And so ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
sarrki:
See culture at its peak

Great Oba

Oba of oba

Oba ton gba idobale oba
P.O.C Olorun ni oba awon oba,oba to ju oba lo, not ojaja II........

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
And u too WHY wud u ask WHY he asked WHY wen u already know dat he needed to ask WHY Ooni is too swaggalicious?
sarrki:
u too why u ask why
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
hummmmmm....mammy water no dey house,u and ur guys should come bck
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
We lead,others follow
#ProudlyYoruba #oduuaNation Paying homage to olokun
This is an indication your not proud of Nigeria..huh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Ojahwest1: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
#Oni of flexing...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
I LOVE YOUR SWAG KABIYESI
SEE BELOW ANOTHER WHITE.OVER WHITE KING OF EDO

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
his boys look malnutrition..... bughari bad government is affecting every living soul in Nigeria
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
juman:
The number one king in yorubaland.
can you tell us the roles of this oba and that one of (Akiolu) or how do you pronounce it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by comrChris(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
this king dey flex pass politicians oo... hope he has an assistant because the way he leaves that throne eeh.......let me pause here
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Celebrity king, I dey feel ur swag ooni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
The oba is not my concern self, bt his presteges are flexing now only to all run away when the oba joins his ancestors. Vanity upon vanity
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
ajepako:
The dude is very cute...

Dark , tall, gorgeous and powerful...

Just the way l like them..

# motisalo#....

unfortunately, he might not need a second
wife expecially if he's a Christian... i remembered he
said Jesus is his father but with this
display i see here..hmm. we are still
watching!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Emo101(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oba Wey Get Swagg
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by justin04(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
This Oba has swag

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QucNwXF0oLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by duduade: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why?

Ftc or Fct or whatever...

Bet what r they doing at the beach dressed like that?

To greet the water na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
h
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
sarrki:
See culture at its peak
Great Oba
Oba of oba
Oba ton gba idobale oba
hmmmm. r u okay?
only God deserves that.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by juman(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
carmag:

can you tell us the roles of this oba and that
one of (Akiolu) or how do you pronounce it

According to the yoruba tradition ooni of ife is the number one king.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Paseus(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why?

they went to pay visit 2 queen of d beach!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by veneris(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why?

Let me give you his number, go and ask him.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
I thought Jesus was His father undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Esetim(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder who designs his clothes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Dead Bodies Are Buried Six Feet Under The Ground / Motorcycle Made In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria / Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogundamisi's Pre-Birthday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.