Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) (55527 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ooni...choose ye this day whom you will serve!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by dumie(f): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
This looks fetish, he obviously doesn't know his bearing

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
I DON'T KNOW WHY I LIKE THIS KING SO MUCH. ALWAYS WANT TO SEE HIS PICTURES.

IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
i thought this oba said he is a Christian
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
coolAwesome cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Dswitch: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
ANNOY:
some people self will never stop loving attention.

āţţŗāçţįoŋş gęţ āţţęŋţįoŋ... lmao
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
lifezone247:
Badagry beach I'm very sure, I saw his convoy at the Akran (of Badagry) palace this morning.
How sure are you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Dswitch: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
shadrach77:
Ritual tinz! And he says Jesus is his father. SMH! cry cry cry
sad wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Hopez456(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Femich18:

How sure are you?
He was truly in Badagry today.
www.herald.ng/photos-ooni-of-ife-his-wife-visit-badagry-town/
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hopez456:
He was truly in Badagry today.
Alryt thanks....but is that the Akran's palace? I'm talking about pix u uploaded
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Hopez456(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Femich18:

Alryt thanks....but is that the Akran's palace? I'm talking about pix u uploaded
I didn't upload the pix. check the details and pics here
www.herald.ng/photos-ooni-of-ife-his-wife-visit-badagry-town/

www.nairaland.com/3302350/photos-ooni-ife-wife-visit

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
DJ juju on point
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Wyttcat: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
He's the spiritual leader just like the pope.
Thisis2raw:
Which Kingdom is this man ruling over? Cuz I barely see a picture about him at his Kingdom
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Wyttcat: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Alaafin of Oyo is the number 1 and the paramount king in Yorubaland. Ooni is the spiritual leader like pope.
juman:
The number one king in yorubaland.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Wyttcat: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Which Part of Yoruba tradition are you ATOHUNRIWA referencing? He's technically not even an oba but a higher chief priest.

Alaafin of Oyo is the number one king in Yorubaland.
juman:

According to the yoruba tradition ooni of ife is the number one king.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:
See culture at its peak
Great Oba
Oba of oba
Oba ton gba idobale oba
I wonder what u will say about God.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by oladimeji0078(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Oba ton fioba je
I rep osun till I die
Omo oduduwa ni mi token tokan

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by juman(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Wyttcat:
Alaafin of Oyo is the number 1 and the paramount king in Yorubaland. Ooni is the spiritual leader like pope.

What is important to the masses is the economy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by oladepo2016(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2016
my school mate oba! kaabiyesi o!!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2016
DIFY20:

my taught exactly...

who go like stay for osun grin
ile ife to be precise is one rough place. Try visit some day.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:
See culture at its peak
Great Oba
Oba of oba
Oba ton gba idobale oba
That should be reserved for the ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Wyttcat:
He's the spiritual leader just like the pope.
plz I dnt tink u knw de meaning of Pope? Go nd do ur research
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by kan12(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2016
OLURUN ADEBOYE HELP THE YORUBAs.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by kan12(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2016
OLORUN ADEBOYE HELP THE YORUBAs.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:
See culture at its peak

Great Oba

Oba of oba

Oba ton gba idobale oba
wa sere omo iya mi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016
ooshinibos:
i thought this oba said he is a Christian
Can't Christians go to the beach again? All these hypocrites, na una own bad pass o yet una go dey form holy holy for public. mtcheew sad
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Diz oba pikin still dey do am for body
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by sobastical: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
And the abobaku sef go dey flex with now oo, na when the king breath his last breathe him eye go clear.. na then you go see say abobaku sef wan live long. ..lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Wyttcat: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
You need to wake up from your crack induced coma.

Pope is the spiritual leader of Rome.

Ooni is the spiritual leader of the Yoruba.

Thisis2raw:
plz I dnt tink u knw de meaning of Pope? Go nd do ur research
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by Wyttcat: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2016
While economy is important to all people, you need to stop pushing lies.
juman:

What is important to the masses is the economy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) by AliAiyes: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Idol woshipers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Dead Bodies Are Buried Six Feet Under The Ground / Motorcycle Made In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria / What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.