Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Any Signs Of Ileya?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Signs Of Ileya?! (395 Views)

6 Signs Of A Toxic 'Apostle' / What Are Truly The Signs Of A Genuine Christian? / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Signs Of Ileya?! by IAIT: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hi All-

I just want to get a gauge for how ileya is going or not in your area. Even if you are not a muslim you free and allowed to engage in this topic. So how are me measuring how ileya preparation is going? well, if you see any rams or cows tied down near the area you live or close to your work place then that's surely a sign.

Please take pictures and send it to us for our viewing.

I am in my mid 30's, a muslim ofcourse and right from childhood i and my friends always look forward to ileya because of the rams, we would take them grazing, show them off to our friends, take them fighting (silly). It was just alot of fun (dem good old days) for us, not so much for the animals, but fun nonetheless. So in the spirit of our childhood days please send pictures of rams and any other preparatory sign that shows ileya indeed is around the corner.

(1) (Reply)

Experiences I Have Observed With Kids / The End Of This World / Is It True That Humans Used To Live Longer In Ancient Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.