Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council (8163 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:
The two dudes above me thouqh....

I think it is time we start checking people's network providers before they reqister on Nairaland.....

Haha.....those quyz are on 10G....

Back to the topic.....

Guinees itself is dangerous to health not to talk of expired ones......

Anyway....I will want dhiz people to look into sausaqes(Gala and co).......

I bought 'Bigi' yesterday and the production date is today......couldn't believe my eyes......

grin grin grin

U are buying from the future my broda

1 Like

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by jelal007(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Made in Aba guinness.

1 Like

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by obyrich(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
They should quickly come to Aba. I went to a restaurant on Sunday night with my friend. The barman told us that there was a new drink by Guinness he'd like to introduce to us.

We requested for a bottle of the Guiness African Special with 2 plates of pepper soup. We shared one bottle of the drink blending it Amstel Malt.

I purged through the night. My friend also purged and vomitted in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by SunFlow(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
It can happen anywhere, just unfortunate
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
thundabot:
IPOD YOOTS AT IT.

Check out my #BBM Channel "Nigeria Singles" today! C00379A61 http://pin.bbm.com/C00379A61

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by nortcentrallord(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:
The two dudes above me thouqh....

I think it is time we start checking people's network providers before they reqister on Nairaland.....

Haha.....those quyz are on 10G....

Back to the topic.....

Guinees itself is dangerous to health not to talk of expired ones......

Anyway....I will want dhiz people to look into sausaqes(Gala and co).......

I bought 'Bigi' yesterday and the production date is today......couldn't believe my eyes......

Please, it's very good to guide our objectivity with common sense. I don't see any fault of Guinness as a company in all of this. Every product has an expiry date all over the world. Even those of Nigerian Brewery does. Its left for the warehouse people to check and remove the about to be expired once and also for the regulatory body to make sure that expired products are not sold to the populace. Its like blaming Emzor as a pharmaceutical company for an expired panadol found in a chemist in the North or south. The agency did their work and I am sure that's what they are paid to do.

I concur with you on that of gala but I thought that they have changed because as far back as 09 most of their products in the shops were expired or just about to be expired. The agency needs to put their foot down and do their job.
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by eleko1: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2016
sad sad IPOB nor go see us kee sha.Fake pipu,Fake lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by Rayplanet(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm,imagine buying death with my money.Why always guiness?
Kudos to the CPC and please do ensure the marketer feels the wrath of the law.
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by nsamchizzy: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
My own home town :

I must get to the root of this matter..

1 Like

Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by dfrost: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
obyrich:
They should quickly come to Aba. I went to a restaurant on Sunday night with my friend. The barman told us that there was a new drink by Guinness he'd like to introduce to us.

We requested for a bottle of the Guiness African Special with 2 plates of pepper soup. We shared one bottle of the drink blending it Amstel Malt.

I purged through the night. My friend also purged and vomitted in the morning.

obyrich you took a big risk by doing that. So long as it's not advertised by the company, I ain't taking a drop of the fluid, even if it's free. What if you died from poisoning?
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by obyrich(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
dfrost:

obyrich you took a big risk by doing that. So long as it's not advertised by the company, I ain't taking a drop of the fluid, even if it's free. What if you died from poisoning?
Bro I wanted to experiment. A trial really convinced how awful the stuff was. I will go back there and request for the drink in the daytime to have a better examination of bottle and its content.
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by Ajaypompin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think the OP is missing something, how come it's now they discover it and why posting it now if it happened 30th of May? But my own pure and plain truth is that every consumer goods don't actually expires immediately based on the best before date, as the name implies, you can get the best from the product within dat time frame and after then u can't guarantee the product quality and don't forget this product too was formerly 1yr 6month before now, gone are those days when u see hospital beer, I think they beer that are old and they help u to relax ur nerves, I have tested it because my father is a stout man and we always have a year stout at home for body refreshing, guys drinks for shack sake not for the health and food benefit.
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by dfrost: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
obyrich:
Bro I wanted to experiment. A trial really convinced how awful the stuff was. I will go back there and request for the drink in the daytime to have a better examination of bottle and its content.

Better. Remember to mark the spot and escalate to the appropriate authorities, else someone closer to us gets bitten the ugly situation. How was your day?
Re: Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by obyrich(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
dfrost:

Better. Remember to mark the spot and escalate to the appropriate authorities, else someone closer to us gets bitten the ugly situation. How was your day?
Fine bro. Hope yours was cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 97% Ethanol at Affordable pricing in Nigeria. / Is It Proper To Pre-boil Beans Before Cooking / See The Amount Of Sugar Contained In This Drinks Bullet,coca Cola And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.