Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

As A Concerned Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Concerned Christian (1322 Views)

What If Christians Were Terrorists? A Concerned Arab Asks / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
I[b] love Igbo Christian music soooooooo much but why do they have to shoot most of the video around swimming pools[/b]
What's with the swimming pool in all their video from Njideka Okeke to Paul Nwokocha.
I collect those DVD's and each one has an annoying swimming pool with people dancing around it
Haba!
Enough is Enough
How can I get my message across to tell them to [size=16pt]STOP[/size] this henceforth
Their fans are beginnng to get irritated.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by MrCrackles(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
$osisi:

I love Igbo Christian music soooooooo much but why do they have to shoot most of the video around swimming pools
What's with the swimming pool in all their video from Njideka Okeke to Paul Nwokocha.
I collect those DVD's and each one has an annoying swimming pool with people dancing around it
Haba!
Enough is Enough
How can I get my message across to tell them to [size=16pt]STOP[/size] this henceforth
Their fans are beginnng to get irritated.
Stop buying the bloody DVD's! grin
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Stop buying the bloody DVD's! grin

What shall I use to entertain my guests?
Playboy movies?
Re: As A Concerned Christian by MrCrackles(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
$osisi:

What shall I use to entertain my guests?
Playboy movies?
Nollywood since you are a big fan. . . .  wink
Or videos of Abuzola reading the Quran in Mecca wink
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: As A Concerned Christian by banom(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yesoooooooooooo, Igbo Music is the best in the world,

I used to put Osadebe every sunday morning for early morning anointing.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

Yesoooooooooooo, Igbo Music is the best in the world,

I used to put Osadebe every sunday morning [b]for early morning anointing
.[/b]

ROFL

My husband and kids threatened to burn my computer because I played the classic, Osondi Owendi every Saturday morning non stop from you tube hooked up to loudspeakers.
The songs took me back to my Ekene dili chukwu trips to and from Lagos and northern Nigeria.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nollywood since you are a big fan. . . .  wink
Or videos of Abuzola reading the quran in Mecca wink

Hahaha. . . cheesy
Re: As A Concerned Christian by banom(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
$osisi:

ROFL

My husband and kids threatened to burn my computer because I played the classic, Osondi Owendi every Saturday morning non stop from you tube hooked up to loudspeakers.
The songs took me back to my Ekene dili chukwu trips to and from Lagos and northern Nigeria.

Why na ? that song that carries annointing. i even did some Ogene collections this afternoon, i will enjoy it early in the morning tomorrow.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nollywood since you are a big fan. . . . wink
Or videos of Abuzola reading the Quran in Mecca wink

Or videos of Olabowole taking a ritual bath in Medina grin
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

Why na ? that song that carries annointing. i even did some Ogene collections this afternoon, i will enjoy it early in the morning tomorrow.

You like Ogene music too?
me too
Re: As A Concerned Christian by sosisi(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: As A Concerned Christian by banom(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
$osisi:

You like Ogene music too?
me too

Nwa oma, I do ooooo, i am listening to shidodo right now, the one i bought today.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by Kunbee: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2009
$osisi:

Or videos of Olabowole taking a ritual bath in Medina grin

shocked grin @OP check maybe they have a website or sumtin like that and make a complaint there
Re: As A Concerned Christian by Tudor6(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2009
@Topic

Isn't it obvious?
Mammywater spirit has possessed them all. . .

Osisi I know how your kids feel. . . . My mum being igbo never let us rest every morning with that osondi song and a host of others. I had to move to the BQ in my teens to get some sanity.
Re: As A Concerned Christian by banom(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tudór:

@Topic

Isn't it obvious?
Mammywater spirit has possessed them all. . .

Osisi I know how your kids feel. . . . My mum being igbo never let us rest every morning with that osondi song and a host of others. I had to move to the BQ in my teens to get some sanity.

Which state in Igbo is your mummy from ?

and why do you have to move away from igbo song ?
Re: As A Concerned Christian by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic

You see what im saying. . . . grin , They want to expose their low self esteem feeling nodody notice their earthly priority.lol

Osisi$ you just cracked me up!!, i feel the same way too. Peherps they find great interest in worldly wealth and hiding up with so called badmouth, mostly when preaching about the against earthly wealth. haha. . .i guest most Nigerian Gospel music artist doesn't know anything about music theory ,some do but some do have talents on them but no Money to publish their music out, and in other hand , hardly you will see a Nigerian Gospel musician video you wont notice Large Image of Sculpture , Fasinated Flowers with multiple colours, Swimming poor.

Unknowingly they are revealing how they have alot of FUN busy having Sex before shooting the clips
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Muslims And The Savagery That Is Honor Killing / Why Do The Muslims Block The Roads For Special Prayers? / Beware Of PRIEST LORD RAHAJAM (facebook Scammer/419/thief)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.