Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja (1042 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2016
The police have arrested a gynaecologist for allegedly drugging and raping some of his female patients In Abuja. The alleged rapist, is a consultant gynecologist at Life Point Medical Centre, Utako, Abuja. The 47 year old doctor according to the police, usually drugs his victims before taking undue advantage of them. The police also disclosed that some of the victims of the suspect are married women. The doctor is said to have had a child with one of his victims who is married. The Police also alleged that some lawyers are trying to shield the accused from conviction.

Speaking about the suspect’s operation, the Commissioner of Police in charge of FCT, Muhammad Mustafa said: “On 4th of August, acting on report of the unethical conduct of one a consultant gynecologist who was reported to have been in the habit of taking undue advantage of his female patients who come to him for treatment or consultation in his office and other locations, Police operatives attached to the Command swung into action leading to the arrest of the suspect.
“In his statement, the suspect confessed to have had sexual affair with some of his female patients who come to him for treatment or consultation in his office and other locations.
The CP added: “Investigations also revealed that the suspect uses drugs to induce his victims in order to have intercourse with them, therefore corroborating the allegations brought up against him”.
On the present status of the suspect, CP Mustafa said: “He is presently in prison. He has to be stripped of his license and as part of our investigation, we have written to Nigeria Medical and Dental Council (NMDC) and he has been arraigned in court.”
On those trying to shield the suspect from conviction, the CP said: “I learnt that four Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SAN) are trying to take him away from the prison but we are going to do our very best to gain conviction because it is a very serious case of somebody abusing the ethics of his profession.”
The CP while urging members of the public to be careful said: “We seize this medium to advise members of the public to ensure they carryout thorough background check on the credibility of the doctors they intend to engage as their personal or family physician”

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2016/08/police-arrest-gynaecologist-for-drugging-raping-patients/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by Trunaijian: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Up to the extent of having a child with one of his patients?
I smell consent here.

He is guilty as charged but the mother of that child has plenty questions to answer.
Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by feldido(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Anything Gynae... Fear them grin

I respect those guys, they just de see different types, sizes, shapes and u say make them no de tempted? grin

Just Sarcasm!!!, I don't support rape in any form!
Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by jamalnation(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Endtime gynaecologist

Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by johnpaulo(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Wonder shall never end

Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by maxti: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2016
So wrong
Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
God will help our women. U will still c some women saying de love male gynaecologist.. I pray my profession will not lead me to hell.
Re: 47yr Old Gynaecologist-rapist Busted In Abuja by henrygale(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Na WA.
The posters above sef! grin

(1) (Reply)

S*x-starved Man R*pes Secondary School Girl And Hacks Her To Death With An Axe / Nigerian Army Colonel, Anthony Okeyim Found Dead Within School Premises / OMG! Womans butt Exploded After Her Implants Were Infected graphic Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.