Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) (1238 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by onismate: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2016
This is a warning to us, most especially parents who are giving their kids packaged/sealed products for consumption. Please try as much as possible to open the packages before consumption.
Check out what a woman shared on facebook about the happy hour drink she bought for kid. The drink has spoilt but thank God she opened it first to discover and didn’t give it to the kid to take. Photo below.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1191-woman-shares-a-photo-of-a-spoilt-happy-hour-drink-she-nearly-gave-to-her-kid

Abeg, please open drinks, pour it into cups before giving to kids

Re: See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by queenoflafia(f): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2016
May the soul of Dora Akunyili rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by hymanflex(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
that's the country we Live in, when there is no functioning body to regulate and checkmate the quality of the products hauled out regularly by these companies.
Re: See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Ewww..... lipsrsealed may I not drink poison one day due to fake things in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by PreciousRahl(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Ewww..... lipsrsealed may I not drink poison one day due to fake things in Nigeria cry

Amen to that cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Fake, Spoilt Happy Hour Drink A Woman Nearly Gave To Her Kid (photo) by Keebee4bowale: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Three weeks ago my baby was admitted for 4days at d hospital after taken hollandia yugot, she startes vomiting. I here wennnn nobi small thing oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Things You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In An African Home (photo) / Chief James Nwagwu Goes Home This Weekend / oKAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.