Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

6 Types Of Lecturers You Will Find In Futo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Lecturers You Will Find In Futo (469 Views)

UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office / 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities / The 6 Types Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Lecturers You Will Find In Futo by Junnyshegs: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Please take note, this is not a generalization, It doesn't mean that all lecturers fall under one of the groups below, the content of this topic is based on personal experience..... I believe we all have our opinion, so please feel free to add yours.....let's begin

(1) The Sadists
These set of lecturers are always sad, unfriendly and can never be impressed, no matter how hard you try to impress them or make them smile, all your attempts just go down like the content in a flushed toilet. their classes are so boring, they are the worst set of exam invigilators, students pray for them not to invigilate complex exams,
(2) The Comedians
These set of lecturers are generally loved by students, they are well known for their good sense of humour, Their classes are never boring as they combine comedy with whatever topic they're lecturing on.
Follow the link below to see see more

http://insidefuto..com.ng/2016/08/6-types-of-lecturers-you-will-find-in.html

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Certificates In Nigeria. / 8 Reasons Why University Lecturers Must Go On Strike / Please Guys, I Need Help With My Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.