Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group (2941 Views)

FG Not Taking Niger Delta Avengers Dialogue Seriously: IYC / Brass Liquefied Natural Gas Project Will End Militancy – Bayelsa Elders / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by SuperS1Panther: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope they nominated someone from their "slave fan's club" of Red Mud Region too, to negotiate on their behalf.

Our diplomacy has been working since 1860. We will always be the mediator in all your crises.

2 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
so you dont want the center to be weakened....

Weakened to favor whom?
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by sanandreas(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
That maritime must be re-opened. No negotiations on that it is our right.
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Izonpikin: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Answer this question honestly.

but iasked you a question first na...why. dont you want the useless center to be weakened...and may i inform you thAT the need for a weakened center didnt start today..answer my question first before you start jumping upandan like one small monkey for tree... grin grin grin grin...

ona want oil... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Izonpikin: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Weakened to favor whom?
weakened to favor all..all of us..before we kill ourselves...
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Let's see how it pans out.

We sincerely hope the center is considerably weakened to accelerate development across the nation and drastically drive down bitterness.
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by modath(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
i want the center to be weakened so that every region can work hard to fend for itself..lets be serious in this country for once...i primarily want to see a state like lagos de-congested and their igr reduced to shiiittt... let the center be weakened to the core...

Why would you want that? Yoruba progress giving you nightmares?

Praying,wishing or physically putting out another man's candle will never illuminate your path in life... work for yourself, never against another's progress!! Just an advice.

Thank me later. cool

5 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You can find out once you stop shamefully hiding under a female Yoruba moniker.

What has that got to do with my question?
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Praying,wishing or physically putting out another man's candle will never illuminate your path in life... work for yourself, never against another's progress!! Just an advice.

Thank me later. cool

Supported.

cc Izonpikin
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
sanandreas:
That maritime must be re-opened. No negotiations on that it is our right.

There's no reason or excuse why it shouldn't.

I support every developmental initiative for the ND wholeheartedly despite the region wasting the billions it had gotten and failing to hold its leaders responsible for the rot.

What I'd love PMB to do is get the legislature to establish a specialized and rigid anti corruption agency specifically for the region to monitor the spending of disbursed funds henceforth. Every derivation paid must be accounted for to the last kobo before the next payment is made to state governors to ensure that the ordinary deltan begins to enjoy the development that they deserve.

The NDDC and NDM should also be under the lens of the agency.

2 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Izonpikin: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Thank me later. cool
because the igr is milked out of so many persons who shouldnt be in lagos in the first place...

the igr also goes into tinubus pocket...

weaken the goddamn center and that would foster development in all states...
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

There's no reason or excuse why it shouldn't.

I support every developmental initiative for the ND wholeheartedly despite the region wasting the billions it had gotten and failing to hold its leaders responsible for the rot.

What I'd love PMB to do is get the legislature to establish a specialized a rigid anti corruption agency specifically for the region to monitor the spending of disbursed funds henceforth. Every derivation paid must be accounted for to the last kobo before the next payment is made to state governors to ensure that the ordinary deltan begins to enjoy the development that they deserve.

The NDDC and NDM should also be under the lens of the agency.

Supported.
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Prof lead the fight to get the IB out from under Turai & cabal's drawers... anyone can say whatever they like but prof isn't an hungry man that will bungle any deal cos of chop chop.
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't discuss with trolls. That's what.

FunmiOdogun:

What has that got to do with my question?
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I don't discuss with trolls. That's what.

Do I sound like a troll
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by ImperialYoruba: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Prof lead the fight to get the IB out from under Turai & cabal's drawers... anyone can say whatever they like but prof isn't an hungry man that will bungle any deal cos of chop chop.

What is IB.....?

Me think it stands for Ibo.
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Thank me later. cool

What's up Mo....I see you dishing the truth buffet style wink
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by modath(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dumeje:
Not only Prof WS, Femi Falana, Pastor Tunde Bakare and all other Yoruba members of the SNG took to the street of Abuja and fought for GEJ against the cabals that wanted to prevent him from assuming the presidency after the demise of yaradua while GEJ's own kinsmen: asari dokubo, edwin clerk, ankio briggs etc all went mute.

Those ND people are in a class of their own, when they are needed to speak up, you'd never find them..

2 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided

Izonpikin:
[s]but iasked you a question first na...why. dont you want the useless center to be weakened...and may i inform you thAT the need for a weakened center didnt start today..answer my question first before you start jumping upandan like one small monkey for tree... grin grin grin grin...

ona want oil... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Izonpikin: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dumeje:
Mr Militant, do you know what IGR mean at all? So you mean Governor Dickson transfers the internally generated revenue from Bayelsa state to Tinubu's pocket in Lagos
i am talking about the lagos IGR mr man...
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by modath(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

What is IB.....?

Me think it stands for Ibo.

No, IB stands for ineffectual Buffoon, it's a pet name for Jonathan.. copyright "The Economist" cheesy

I shorten cos it's offensive but since it's so apt, I made it IB as a happy medium..

How ya doing?

1 Like

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by modath(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What's up Mo....I see you dishing the truth buffet style wink

Mo's good, how ya doing great too....

I try to dish sometimes but the served are mostly recalcitrant or just ignorant about the super condiments that go into making fine dining so can't really appreciate haute cuisine.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by Izonpikin: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dumeje:
So you mean your militant uncles are blowing up your land because of the intenally generated revenue in Lagos. Who did this to you people
you cant really understand where i am headed to with my initial comment..

well my people clamor for resource control, regionalism...that should save the country..
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by modath(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dumeje:
So you mean your militant uncles are blowing up your land because of the intenally generated revenue in Lagos. Who did this to you people

Na awon ogidi aiye, Iya aje oni irun l'atelese dey do dem, and we know hair doesn't grow under the sole of the feet, e go hard to cure.

The antidote; front tooth of a pregnant lioness, a cobra's womb, an elephant's nose and a beautiful baboon... minus dat we nor fit see solution.

4 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by machinery1: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dumeje:

You are arguing with a PIKIN. Lol. He pray Lagos IGR turn to shit just cos of hatred for the progressing Lagos. People and there evil wish ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by QuotaSystem: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
modath:

Mo's good, how ya doing great too....

I try to dish sometimes but the served are mostly recalcitrant or just ignorant about the super condiments that go into making fine dining so can't really appreciate haute cuisine.. smiley

Most of them just choose to be obstinate, although some are authentically intellectually malnourished.

Dish on.

1 Like

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by comos: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
machinery1:

You should be worried about your people in Enugu IDP camp and those slaughtered like ram all over Ebonyi, Enugu e.t.c by heartless herdsmen. Bigotry can never make you think well.

The N80m rivers money he collected from Amechi is finnished, now he is coming for another one through negotiation,

what is the business of a yoruba man in Niger-delta affair,

you people should be bold enough to face the Hausa fulani and stop licking their poo
Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by machinery1: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
comos:

The N80m rivers money he collected from Amechi is finnished, now he is coming for another one through negotiation,

what is the business of a yoruba man in Niger-delta affair,

you people should be bold enough to face the Hausa fulani and stop licking their poo
[/s]

Shut up, its not his first time negotiating for militants cos they trust him, he was even jailed cos of biafra. You are yet to face those killing you in Enugu and Ebonyi but splashing smelly spit everywhere. You truly have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Militancy : Soyinka To Lead Avengers’ Dialogue Group by ijustdey: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
cc lalasticlala.........
let it grace the FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: UK Parliament Grills PM, Theresa May Over Plight Of Igbos In Nigeria / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) / Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.