Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. (5459 Views)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by NigeriaBam: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2016
One of the leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria has unveiled its repackaged "SmartTrybe" to gives there subscribers affordable and cheapest call rate and data bundle plan in addition to freebies.

According to Airtel, "SmartTRYBE is the special plan from Airtel designed to keep you connected with everything that's up with your Trybe! With the best rates on data and calls to all networks, an amazing exclusive data deal and night browsing for your favorite music, movies and TV Series so you never miss a thing."

Airtel "SmartTryBe" Repackage was launched at Vapors Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos State on Friday 12th August, 2016 with colourful event attended young people who enfolded the irresistible and powerful package.

According to Airtel, the repackaged Smart Trybe gives 11k/sec rate to all networks in Nigeria and cheapest cost of data bundle.

This repackaged Smart Trybe sports in three forms;

» Trybe Special Data

» Trybe Night Browsing

» Trybe Weekend

Subscribers can simply dial *312# to opt-in for this beautiful packages.

The SmartTrybe aimed at enhancing the Nigeria youth’s access to a cheap data bundle and call rates which comes gives with 1GB of data at N500 for one week (7 days), while customers on the Trybe Night Browsing package get 500MB data bundle to browse between 12:00 am – 5:00 am with just N25, and also 1.5GB data bundle to surf the net between 12:00 am to 5:00 am with just N50, With Airtel SmartTryBe Weekend customers enjoy 250 MB as well as 30 minutes free call to Airtel numbers.

Some youths who attended the event noted that Airtel Nigeria has continuously empowered young Nigerians by providing innovative telecommunication packages that empower youths to realize their full potentials and fulfil their dreams.

At the event which was held at Vapors Lounge at Victoria Island, Lagos, subscribers especially the youths who converged at the venue had a swell time as the telco treated guest to quality entertainment.

Airtel Brand Ambassadors including Phyno, Patoranking, One Mic Star, Acetune; The Voice Nigeria finalists, Nonso, Chike and Brenda thrilled the audience.

Repackaged SmartTryBe Summary;

» Calls at 11k/sec to ALL NETWORKS

» 1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days

» Night Browsing;

i. N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12:00 am and 5:00 am

ii. N50 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12:00 am and 5:00 am

Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/08/airtel-repackaged-airtel-smarttrybe.html?m=0

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by NigeriaBam: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2016
L-R, Vice President, Brands & Advertising, Airtel, Enitan Denloye; Senior Manager, Brand Management, Oluwaseun Adaramola; Smart Trybe Influencer, Noble Igwe and Head, Youth Segment, Omoyeme Effiong

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by NigeriaBam: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
L-R, Vice President, Brands & Advertising, Airtel, Enitan Denloye; Senior Manager, Brand Management, Oluwaseun Adaramola and Head, Youth Segment, Omoyeme Effiong at the Smart Trybe Party held at Victoria Island, Lagos on Friday.

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by lekjons(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2016
All I want to know is how to stop them from deducting my airtime after exhausting data..
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by NigeriaBam: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2016
lekjons:
All I want to know is how to stop them from deducting my airtime after exhausting data..
simply migrate to other Airtel call tariff plan or Call there Customer Care Service to help yoy deactivate auto renew
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Rayfield: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Is the 11k/sec from the First Minute call? Or there's a condition attached?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
What did dey repackage here, it's desame thing na

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Xbursta(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
NigeriaBam:
One of the leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria has unveiled its repackaged "SmartTrybe" to gives there subscribers affordable and cheapest call rate and data bundle plan in addition to freebies.

According to Airtel, "SmartTRYBE is the special plan from Airtel designed to keep you connected with everything that's up with your Trybe! With the best rates on data and calls to all networks, an amazing exclusive data deal and night browsing for your favorite music, movies and TV Series so you never miss a thing."

Airtel "SmartTryBe" Repackage was launched at Vapors Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos State on Friday 12th August, 2016 with colourful event attended young people who enfolded the irresistible and powerful package.

According to Airtel, the repackaged Smart Trybe gives 11k/sec rate to all networks in Nigeria and cheapest cost of data bundle.

This repackaged Smart Trybe sports in three forms;

» Trybe Special Data

» Trybe Night Browsing

» Trybe Weekend

Subscribers can simply dial *312# to opt-in for this beautiful packages.

The SmartTrybe aimed at enhancing the Nigeria youth’s access to a cheap data bundle and call rates which comes gives with 1GB of data at N500 for one week (7 days), while customers on the Trybe Night Browsing package get 500MB data bundle to browse between 12:00 am – 5:00 am with just N25, and also 1.5GB data bundle to surf the net between 12:00 am to 5:00 am with just N50, With Airtel SmartTryBe Weekend customers enjoy 250 MB as well as 30 minutes free call to Airtel numbers.

Some youths who attended the event noted that Airtel Nigeria has continuously empowered young Nigerians by providing innovative telecommunication packages that empower youths to realize their full potentials and fulfil their dreams.

At the event which was held at Vapors Lounge at Victoria Island, Lagos, subscribers especially the youths who converged at the venue had a swell time as the telco treated guest to quality entertainment.

Airtel Brand Ambassadors including Phyno, Patoranking, One Mic Star, Acetune; The Voice Nigeria finalists, Nonso, Chike and Brenda thrilled the audience.

Repackaged SmartTryBe Summary;

» Calls at 11k/sec to ALL NETWORKS

» 1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days

» Night Browsing;

i. N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12:00 am and 5:00 am

ii. N50 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12:00 am and 5:00 am

Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/08/airtel-repackaged-airtel-smarttrybe.html?m=0
believe me d night plan is a scam just enjoying the 500naira subs
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Hotflakes(f): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Rayfield:

You start enjoying 11k / sec after the first 50 seconds at 20k/s
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by donhils: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hotflakes:

Well that has been the case since I started using Smarttrybe over a month ago.
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by greatestman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Xbursta:

My brother this two days that is what I am enjoying. Infact I am doing browsing vigil. Do you one good thing about this plan? you can do it over and over again, so long it is not 5.00 am. And for the speed, it is fast as speed of light at my end...

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by donmarvex1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
greatestman:

My brother this two days that is what I am enjoying. Infact I am doing browsing vigil. Do you one good thing about this plan? you can do it over and over again, so long it is not 5.00 am. And for the speed, it is fast as speed of light at my end...

You can lie grin
3.0x10^8m/s
Speed of light ni
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rayfield:
First minute 20k/sec while subsequent min I 11k/sec
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by cozy7(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
greatestman:

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
I only click this link because of the word "repackaged" ....I'm seriously disappointed cause the op or Airtel has abuse or misuse the word...

..anyway I dumped my Airtel sim cause each time I sub that night plan of a thing... I can only use 100mb out of 1.5gb ......once I hit 100mb the shiit will stop working.....and their entire customer care plus technical crew still got no clue what's wrong my sim...
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by RobinHez(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Xbursta:

U'll just come and be spewing trash about something u have no idea about... undecided

To say scam just dey sweet u ba?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
greatestman:

Supported. Serving me well too.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
donmarvex1:

You can lie grin
3.0x10^8m/s
Speed of light ni
Is 3.5MB/s to 4.5MB/s not speed of light? At least here in Nigeria.

That's MB and not Mb for your info. I use that plan almost every night and it serves me very well. Although I miss the time plan for night, but this one is still ok nonetheless.
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Xbursta(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
RobinHez:

U'll just come and be spewing trash about something u have no idea about... undecided

To say scam just dey sweet u ba?
my guy na true I dey tell u those idiot take my 2H just like dat
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Rick9(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Useless Airtel
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by PerkyJeggs(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
greatestman:

Does it work with 3G bruh?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Reeberry: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
greatestman:

What's the code for the 1.5gb for 50?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by NigeriaBam: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reeberry:
What's the code for the 1.5gb for 50?
simply dial *312#

1 Like

Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Reeberry: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
NigeriaBam:
simply dial *312#
Thanks bro!
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by chybyke4ly(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
I already hv BBC on my sim,I hope this will not affect it?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by greatestman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
PerkyJeggs:

Does it work with 3G bruh?

Yea
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by adegoke93: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please,can the night browsing works on blackberry?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by PerkyJeggs(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
greatestman:

Yea
Okay thanks.
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by adegoke93: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please,can the night browsing work on blackberry?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by sammajiggy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
So airtel beats glo?
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by olu77emi: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2016
IT IS A SCAM!!!
Pls. don't fall for this
1. They rob you of your night / sleep
2. They deduct your hard earn money and no data will be issued
3. The customer care will tell you the issue will be resolved within 12 hours, meanwhile the window time frame for night plan is just 5hrs. what a shame!
4. You can not check your data status
Re: Airtel Repackaged "Airtel Smarttrybe" 11k/sec All Networks, N50 For 1.5GB Data. by Rayfield: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hotflakes:

Ok. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office / #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed / Itel Extends Educational Supports To North-West States, Begins With Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.