Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State (24460 Views)

Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Umaru Shinkafi's Corpse Arrives Sokoto Amid Tears. Photos / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Rossikki: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aliyullahi:

Nigeria has been civilized even before the coming of the Colonial masters Bro. And pls, Do think before posting. No Offence
Do you think he has a working brain? Just save your breath pls.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by AnanseK(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nonybb:
He is set to meet the Gambarian elites; the destructive force of the aristocratic Hausa-Fulani born to rule mentalist

Please read this brief submission. It will help you with your ignorance.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/23/as-john-kerry-arrives-nigeria/
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by CSTR13: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Omaar(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
I just hope that you are not an atheist with the way you've spelt God. You did not begin with capital letter. I noticed that only the atheist behave like that
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by CSTR13: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
arewaboy:

Because he choose not to visit Aba and Onitsha abi?
America is in Nigeria for a peace-keeping mission and private scolding of those islamic traditional leaders that have empowered bokoharam. Surely they have no business in the east adjudged by the UN as the most peaceful region in Nigeria.
If John kerry was coming for technology transfer, research development and Funding, the igbo nation would be at the fore-front.

3 Likes

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by nuradeen011(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
He must be shocked at how uncivilized they are
u think civilisation is wearing their cloth(europeans) then i pity you seriously

1 Like

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by JAWBONE(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
arewaboy:

Because he choose not to visit Aba and Onitsha abi?
He didn't come to discuss business. industry or the economy...He came for counter terrorism issues

1 Like

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
MDsambo:

As Discovered in 1928 Nigeria's North and North central region host west Africa's oldest civilization; the Nok, which flourished between 1000BC and 300BC

We are running on two different definitions obviously. I implicitly infered a comparison with the standards of modern civility in the society where education (Science & art) is taken seriously along with a complex system of government. None of those empires had any scientific endeavors or achievements. That's primarily why I described them as such.

So, calm down. This applies to the other guy too... I'm sorry, but your description of those societies as civilised is funny to me!
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Guyman02: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
He should go to Talata Mafara and teach his killer jihadi brothers about religious toplerance.
Who John Kerry don epp sef?

1 Like

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Guyman02: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
kgr8mike:
The US secretary of state is here to talk to us about religious tolerance, community peace and all that and probably negotiate arms deals with the president to deliver on campaign promises.

He is not coming to the South because what we need is industrialization, technology transfer and growth which America is not ready to share
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by brojoshua: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope the immigration search him and his luggages so that he may not import the message of gay and co into nigeria for his master, for our dogs are not ash-hole folkers talkless of we human being. And let them who have legalised sins and abomination repent from their wickedness before the judgment and destruction of God fall fully on them.
For i even heard that some children of the leaders have started to smoke the sin their fathers legalised, they are also destroying their own children while they legalised sins and abomination to destroy other people's children
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by raph101(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sun go do you strong thing....

U go black enh.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:

Hmmmmm

See where your mind is
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Spartanville(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sokoto undecided
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
brojoshua:
I hope the immigration search him and his luggages so that he may not import the message of gay and co into nigeria for his master, for our dogs are not ash-hole folkers talkless of we human being. And let them who have legalised sins and abomination repent from their wickedness before the judgment and destruction of God fall fully on them.
For i even heard that some children of the leaders have started to smoke the sin their fathers legalised, they are also destroying their own children while they legalised sins and abomination to destroy other people's children
I'd rather live in an immoral country that offers me happiness and well-being than live in a country that considers themselves to be morally upright that offers me suffering, hunger, poverty and unhappiness and depression. Nigeria will never get to the level of America. America in its immoral state continues to grow from strength to strength while Africa the holiest continent in the world continues to regress. Pity!

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by hopilo: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
is Kerry in Nigeria for the NDA & FG negotiation? NDA demanded present of international mediator.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by whitebeard(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
The buyers have come to survey the land...!! wink
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by roltgold: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
America is no fool, she knows that Islamic religious extremism and herdsmen terrorism is orchestrated from the palace of sultan.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Supnaija(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Usa spy he won come check whether we still dey suffer. So they go place us in check.

The last time wey he come... E be like say he tell Buhari about some nonsense concerning homosexual marriage. As he waka go house, bicycle break him leg.
Make he talk more rubbish this time na oyinbo molue go scatter go comot him teeth.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by olusma(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
I saw the man when he was leaving back for Airport around 11:30am.
As far as am concern, i give thump up for sokoto state govt in d area of good road in the city.... well plan not like SW.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by ademusiwa16: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by ademusiwa16: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
Na jealousy wil kill u.
Fuckin flat head!

1 Like

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Bilbis: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't y some illiterate pple must comment in anything, if at ol they don't hv good to contribute. mmmmmmmtttttttttrwwwwwww.
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by ademusiwa16: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by ademusiwa16: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=28pt]First set of Nigeria army, you can see, there was no arabic logo on the nigerian army logo. [/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Pcqbqqth-uQ/VvblAaz3-ZI/AAAAAAADnkU/-AhiapuPNI0lzA-MvmDe3HIPPjpbGpjhQ/s640/_new_Tw_gallery_img.png[/img]
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by ademusiwa16: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=28pt]Why it look like nigeria had military government was for 40 years, is that, because the chief of defense staff is higher than the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

He is the one who is suppose to receive John kerry at the airport. that why the military was in power for 40 years, . The president of the federal republic of Nigeria is lower than chief of defense staff. That why the military was alway taken over from the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He is expected to talk to this man in the picture, who is the defence chief because in the case of Nigeria. the chief of defense staff is higher than the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This is why I said all military unit in the 36 states should remove the picture of buhari because the chief of defense staff is higher than the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

That why it look like the military was always taken over from the civilian , because the chief of defense staff is higher than the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

.[/size]

]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2654033_img20150721134737_jpegfc37cf2691a26c5e1b272c4c0d3366cf
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by brookz: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
IPOB inhabitants

1 Share

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by anaton(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
The real seat of Power in Nigeria.The Sokoto Caliphate! John Kerry had to visit the Sultan of Sokoto first before going to Also Rock.Levels dey ooo!God help us from neo colonialists.

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Sirq(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:

Shoroniyen...
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by muazuk1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
ur comment shows dat u are not civilized
Re: John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State by Ddaji(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2016
More lovely and cool pictures of john Kerry in sokoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. / Rauf Aregbesola Received 96-Month Salary Arrears In Secret, Claims He Did Not / T.A Orji To South-East Governors: Leave ESN Alone, Focus On Ebubeagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.