Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,468 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mr Mike Ehi The Cbn Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Mike Ehi The Cbn Scammer (517 Views)

How, Why We Created SARS - Ex-igp Mike Okiro / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi / Remaining Gang Members Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Governor Has Been Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Mike Ehi The Cbn Scammer by sheweezy(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
So this scammer sent me this message today. Una no g o do something meaningful with your life abi? The thunder that will fire you has finished doing pres up and its on his way to your house you hear. Lazy ass. Get up and do something legal.

Re: Mr Mike Ehi The Cbn Scammer by okonja(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Almost everyone on here is now used to this kinda text. Just reply him "OK" and go your way.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Crush All Criminality In The Niger Delta – Buratai / Man Robs Bank, Says He’d Rather Go To Jail Than Be Home With His Wife / "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.