Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

What's Buried In You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Buried In You? (329 Views)

Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Buried In You? by pojomatics(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our heart are conscious of our treasures" --Thornton Wilder
Good morning my beloved readers. I hope you slept well. I must confess that am grateful to you all who keep commenting and sharing my articles on watsapp and facebook. It shows you are passionate about change.If there is one thing our youths need at this point in time is information but its sad that we are too lazy to read but can engage in irrelevant activities for hours but it's changing. Yesterday, I asked a simple question, "WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?". Today, we going to look at something related, "WHAT'S BURIED IN YOU?".
The Southern part of Nigeria is now synonymous with crude oil but it wasn't so few years ago. Before the discovery of crude oil on the 15th of January 1958, Nigeria wasn't aware that buried in her was a TREASURE that could bring Fame(Global recognition).She never knew that buried deep down in her was a product she could process and trade with in business . I believed that before discovery, she had debts to pay, projects to start, kids to send to school and other needs. She cried to God to bring money but I was sure God smiled at her foolisness because all she needed was buried in her in form of TREASURES. The moment she discovered one of them, things changed--money came,fame came-- but the only problem was mismanagement.
Are you still complaining about the current situation of Nigeria? Have you given up on Nigeria? Were you born into a poor home and wish you were born into a weathly one? Do you hate yourself or still believe nothing good can come from you? Are you a problem to your parents and the society? These are all pointers to the fact that you haven't discovered yourself. That treasure can make the world celebrate you, it could change your status and that of your family, it is the answer to the economic situation of our country,Nigeria. Its certainly a SOLUTION to a problem.
WHAT IS THE TREASURE BURIED IN YOU? WHAT IS YOUR TALENT? WHAT IS YOUR PASSION? it could be writing,talking, singing, engineering, law, business...
DISCOVER YOUR TREASURE
DEVELOP YOUR TREASURE
DEPLOY YOUR TREASURE
I BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA
I BELIEVE IN YOU
I BELIEVE IN YOUR TREASURE
I BELIEVE IN YOU DISTRIBUTING THIS MESSAGE TO ALL NIGERIANS YOU KNOW AS WE DISCOVER OURSELVES TO GREATNESS
Do well to be alive every moment of your life as you become conscious of your TREASURE.
JOIN ME TOMORROW AS WE CELEBRATE THE PRODUCER OF JENIFA'S DIARY AS SHE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY.

MADE IN: WARRI
BY: POJOMATICS
MFD: 08.23.2016
Dedicated to: ONAS BELNA(HBD)
Do well to share this write up with your Friends.
Visit my social media platforms at:
www.pojomatics..com
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
or contact me via watsapp on:

(1) (Reply)

Admin Needed For Umaru Musa Yar'adua University Facebook Page / Best Online Training Hibernate From India / Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Business Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.