Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server (1077 Views)

Please Help Me Suggest A Webhost / Please How Do I Use Filezilla To Upload To My Webhost.. / How Do I Create Custom Error Pages And Setup A Mail Server In A Webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server by teampregar(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please i need this urgently, i want to be able to create email address like hello@tytit.com, support@tytit.com , so that i will be able to send nd receive mails help me pls..
Re: How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server by BekBek(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Creating email like that is quite easy...

All you have to do is login to your cpanel and check this resource for guidance.

http://support.hostgator.com/articles/how-do-i-create-email-accounts-in-cpanel

If you got any more issues. Let me know
Re: How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2016
teampregar:
Please i need this urgently, i want to be able to create email address like hello@tytit.com, support@tytit.com , so that i will be able to send nd receive mails help me pls..
Get a domain name and hosting account, better yet you can do just email hosting...

This will cost you some money tho'.
Re: How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server by leunamme: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
All you need is to purchase a domain name and hosting from a hosting company like www.hostnownow.com then you log on to your control panel and set up whatever mail you need.

(1) (Reply)

Expanding The Business Model Of Your Program Or Solutions / Create An Android App Within 24 Hours. / onGod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.