Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,652 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge (1661 Views)

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by AdultMaleNegro(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
This bush meat miss road because NYSC never pay allawee and boys must chop.

Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by saintkel(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
And where is d bush meat op?
Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
How can a tiny bush meat generate such volume of meat abi na my eye

1 Like

Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by Garshyzee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
dats not bushmeat op...dats a goddamn RABBIT
Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by Harmony92(f): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
D bush meat multiply by 2 equal to the second pix grin tongue
Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by Fathai(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
the two pics get question mark......how come.....una mix am with goat meat.
Re: See The Bushmeat That Was Killed At Edo State Corpers Lodge by mhisbliss(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
you guys are bullies, why are you all picking on the rat, pick on someone your own size, lala should come and rescue the rat

(1) (Reply)

Grilled Fish And Chips! / Oven Fresh Bread / My Weird Cooking Experience - Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.