Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? (791 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by balatukur: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Religious beliefs can either dampen or support your "nookie needs" and sexual preferences. Some say humans can't do without sex while others swear that celibacy is the only way to lead a pure life. A former professor and sheikh at the al-Imam University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî, takes a look at Islam's rules regarding going all the way. Note: a sheikh is a leader of the Islamic faith; he is considered wise and his teachings are respected by Muslim people. The dos and don'ts Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî quotes the Prophet as saying that vaginal penetration may take place from the front or the back as long as long as anal sex and sex during menstruation is avoided. The Prophet also says that cruel is a man who "...has sex with his wife before pre-intimacy". Indicating that Islam is not opposed to stimulation before intimacy, and although anal penetration is considered unlawful, the Hanbali school of Islamic thought (one of the five Islam doctrines) states that handling the anus is allowed for pre-intimacy purposes as long as penetration does not occur. What does this mean for MouthAction? Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî says that the Prophet is not against MouthAction as he makes no mention of it. Anything that is not clearly opposed or made unlawful by the Prophet is permissible. The Shafi`is and Hanbali doctrines consider sperm to be pure but state that it is unlawful to swallow the fluid. If the bodily fluids aren't swallowed then MouthAction is no different from kissing various parts of the body, which is is allowed for Muslims. But couples may not indulge in it to such a degree that oral replaces normal intercourse. The Hanbali followers of Islam say that even though Muslim couples don't swallow seminal fluid, those who participate in MouthAction should always rinse their mouths after the act as part of Islamic purification. Sources: This article was originally compiled and published by Modest Muse , additional information from Al-Islam.org
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
I bind this troll in me angry I bind you angry no lipsrsealed ...

Hahahaa grin How else was Mohammed making love to nine-year old Aishat? grin
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by Ranchhoddas: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg go ask them this thing for una section.
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
balatukur:
Religious beliefs can either dampen or support your
"nookie needs" and sexual preferences. Some say
humans can't do without sex while others swear that
celibacy is the only way to lead a pure life.
A former professor and sheikh at the al-Imam
University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, `Abd al-Wahhâb
al-Turayrî, takes a look at Islam's rules regarding
going all the way.
Note: a sheikh is a leader of the Islamic faith; he is
considered wise and his teachings are respected by
Muslim people.
The dos and don'ts
Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî quotes the
Prophet as saying that vaginal penetration may take
place from the front or the back as long as long as
anal sex and sex during menstruation is avoided.
The Prophet also says that cruel is a man who
"...has sex with his wife before pre-intimacy". Indicating
that Islam is not opposed to stimulation before
intimacy, and although anal penetration is
considered unlawful, the Hanbali school of Islamic
thought (one of the five Islam doctrines) states that
handling the anus is allowed for pre-intimacy purposes
as long as penetration does not occur.
What does this mean for MouthAction?
Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî says that the
Prophet is not against MouthAction as he makes no
mention of it. Anything that is not clearly opposed
or made unlawful by the Prophet is permissible.
The Shafi`is and Hanbali doctrines consider sperm
to be pure but state that it is unlawful to swallow
the fluid.
If the bodily fluids aren't swallowed then MouthAction is
no different from kissing various parts of the body,
which is is allowed for Muslims. But couples may
not indulge in it to such a degree that oral replaces
normal intercourse.
The Hanbali followers of Islam say that even though
Muslim couples don't swallow seminal fluid, those
who participate in MouthAction should always rinse their
mouths after the act as part of Islamic purification.
Sources: This article was originally compiled and
published by Modest Muse , additional information
from Al-Islam.org
What do you mean by "Handling the Anus?"
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
analice107:

What do you mean by "Handling the Anus?"
What does it sound like grin grin
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:
What does it sound like grin grin
I don't know seriously. Is there any other expression to better describe it? How does an Anus gets handled?
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

I don't know seriously. Is there any other expression to better describe it?
How does an Anus gets handled?
Handle anus with your hand nwnw grin grin
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Handle anus with your hand nwnw grin grin
Hahahahahahahaha. I know one needs hands to handle something. But the OP didn't say handling the buttocks. At least buttocks I can understand, but Anus?
*pls forgive my French* bu, is it by any chance implying putting your hand into the shit hole? Or is that their version of Fagottery?

Mr AnonyNymous, where is the op? We need explanation nah?
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by quivah(f): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. I know one needs hands to handle something. But the OP didn't say handling the buttocks. At least buttocks I can understand, but Anus?
*pls forgive my French* bu, is it by any chance implying putting your hand into the shit hole? Or is that their version of Fagottery?

Mr AnonyNymous, where is the op? We need explanation nah?
there are people who dig their fingers into the poo hole.. that could be what the op is referring to.. or just anal sexx.

which ever it is, is yuck!!!!
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
quivah:

there are people who dig their fingers into the poo hole.. that could be what the op is referring to.. or just anal sexx.

which ever it is, is yuck!!!!

Ewwwwwww. Mehnn.

But I thought Islam kills people who do this?

Where is balarukur?
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by quivah(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

Ewwwwwww. Mehnn.

But I thought Islam kills people who do this?

Where is balarukur?

shocked I have never heard of this.. wow!
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
quivah:

shocked I have never heard of this.. wow!
Muslims kill gays out rightly
Re: Are MouthAction And pre-intimacy Allowed In Islam? by analice107: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
balatukur:
Religious beliefs can either dampen or support your
"nookie needs" and sexual preferences. Some say
humans can't do without sex while others swear that
celibacy is the only way to lead a pure life.
A former professor and sheikh at the al-Imam
University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, `Abd al-Wahhâb
al-Turayrî, takes a look at Islam's rules regarding
going all the way.
Note: a sheikh is a leader of the Islamic faith; he is
considered wise and his teachings are respected by
Muslim people.
The dos and don'ts
Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî quotes the
Prophet as saying that vaginal penetration may take
place from the front or the back as long as long as
anal sex and sex during menstruation is avoided.
The Prophet also says that cruel is a man who
"...has sex with his wife before pre-intimacy". Indicating
that Islam is not opposed to stimulation before
intimacy, and although anal penetration is
considered unlawful, the Hanbali school of Islamic
thought (one of the five Islam doctrines) states that
handling the anus is allowed for pre-intimacy purposes
as long as penetration does not occur.
What does this mean for MouthAction?
Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî says that the
Prophet is not against MouthAction as he makes no
mention of it. Anything that is not clearly opposed
or made unlawful by the Prophet is permissible.
The Shafi`is and Hanbali doctrines consider sperm
to be pure but state that it is unlawful to swallow
the fluid.
If the bodily fluids aren't swallowed then MouthAction is
no different from kissing various parts of the body,
which is is allowed for Muslims. But couples may
not indulge in it to such a degree that oral replaces
normal intercourse.
The Hanbali followers of Islam say that even though
Muslim couples don't swallow seminal fluid, those
who participate in MouthAction should always rinse their
mouths after the act as part of Islamic purification.
Sources: This article was originally compiled and
published by Modest Muse , additional information
from Al-Islam.org
Since this thread is about sexual perversion, let me ask a question that has been in my mind for while now. I know there are gay men in Islamic countries (They get killed for that), my question is, Are they Lesbians amongst muslim women.

Oh wait!!!, I think I remember Wafa Sultan saying they are. It's no big deal amongst them, so one really talks about it. I remember now.
Sorry I asked.

(1) (Reply)

A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! / The Value Of Obedience / Paki Court Sentences 5 Muslims To Death For Killing Christian Couple 4 Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.