Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

New Wife, No Womb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife, No Womb (3552 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2005
Please help this poor man.

He had already wedded in a Penticostal Church with a beautiful damsel (both are born again) before her wife revealed to him few months later that she lost her womb a year ago to an abortion which could have claimed her life.

This young man is demoralised, discouraged and melancholic, now looking for someone to help him out of his dilemma.

Please. Can you help?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2005
Nairalanders, let's try and help this young man. he's waiting for your help.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by IAH(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2005
How can we help? Advice, money or donating our wombs?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2005
Which ever way you can.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2005
IAH: Funny grin
Re: New Wife, No Womb by olaide07(f): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2005
This man should hold unto God.There can be miracles or better still go for adoption.Im not nice enough to donate my womb.IS THERE ANY GOOD SAMARITAN OUT THERE WHO CAN DO THAT? pLS, HELP HIM
Re: New Wife, No Womb by laideo(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2005
IAH:

@ IAH..what r u supposed to be? the smarty pants of nairaland.. rolleyes
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Motee(f): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2005
Well it's a sad story but he has to stay married to the lovely damsel. If he is sure he is a born again Christian then he should talk to his GOD. He is a covenant keeping God and he has good things in stock for him.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Vieira(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2005
IAH:

grin grin grin grin

I go die o!
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Motee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2005
Well it's a sad story but he has to stay married to the lovely damsel. If he is sure he is a born again Christian then he should talk to his GOD. He is a covenant keeping God and he has good things in stock for him.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2005
How come no body is raising this as grounds for an anullment of the marraige? When it was discussed about a man being impotent, you all were shouting annullment. Abeg, out the door she goes. Why didnt she tell me b4 the wedding? Cos she knew I'd run thats why. So she used this to trap me?? If she messed up her youth and her life and cannot have kids, should I suffer the same fate with her? And the guy who impregnated her, why doesnt she go and marry him?

Abeg stuff and nonsense. The only help he needs is for someone to remove the wool from his face. A true christian woulda laid her cards on the table and trusted that if the guy was her God-given husband he'd still marry her.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Seun(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2005
Unfortunately, the issue of inability to bear children is not listed as one of the conditions for annulment of marriage. I guess the man would have to try to get a divorce because the woman should not have decieved him on such an important matter. I don't think a woman worthy of marriage would do such a thing.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Vieira(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2005
actually what are grounds for annullment? I only know of one myself but I am sure there must be more than one.

The one I have heard of is if you have not had sex.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by legs(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2005
yep Vieira you are right [really fundamental wouldn't you think] but i dont think a damaged womb is grounds for an annulment, sorry jogego you are probably going to have to throw her out physically...

besides what if she didnt know her womb was damaged huh?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2005
She commited an abortion, and the doctor asked for her consent before the removal of her womb just to save her live.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by innocent1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2005
well, My suggestion is that, if the man loves the woman soo much that he can not divorce her, then he should go for second wife and keep on praying for her. Or he can use her as play mate to satisfy his sexual emotion and the other for serious business to bear him children since she can not bear children.

And if he cant marry another wife, then he has alot to do. He must have to pray aggressively until God answerers their prayer.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Motee(f): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2005
Greatpeter:

She commited an abortion, and the doctor asked for her consent before the removal of her womb just to save her live.

Oh! This is the case. Well, am sorry to say this as a Christian but the guy is free to lay her off. She is not trustworthy enough to be a wife. I do not pray for such to happen to me but it’s a cross l have to bear alone not involving the poor man. There are guys out there who do not wish to have children so she should look through that way.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2005
Motee! If it happens to be you, is that acceptable by you? and God said let no one put asunder to those He has joined together.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by tayotina(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2005
This is wickedness. The lady must be very heartless. Well, I would advise the man to just adopt some kids and also intensify his prayers. God never sleeps.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Motee(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2005
Motee:

Greatpeter link=topic=617.msg10128#msg10128 date=1120645905:

Oh! This is the case. Well, am sorry to say this as a Christian but the guy is free to lay her off. She is not trustworthy enough to be a wife. I do not pray for such to happen to me but it’s a cross l have to bear alone not involving the poor man. There are guys out there who do not wish to have children so she should look through that way.

Hey! The woman lied to him and you know why? because he would never have married her if he knows. Greatpeter, that is unfair and there is nothing to back it up because she knows she has lost her womb period . It is her cross and she should bear it alone and it is shareable only by confessing to him before she got married to him.

Mind you Greatpeter, if the guy is my brother and he wants to go on with the wedding, I have nothing against it and I will support them in every way but if my brother does not want to continue again...he has every right not to do it. I mean she consented to the removal of the womb so why should it be hard to inform him before the marriage? For God sake this is unfair. It is not human. It is bad. I am sorry if this is unfair from my part but marriage is a lifetime and before you go into it, you have to open up.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by sage(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2005
nigerians thank God u live where u can get rid of a woman easily. Here in the west u will definately have to give her half ur bank account, ur house (and u will end up living in the streets despite the fact that u own a house) .......... and i almost forgot maybe ur car too ( guess thats y most couples chose to live together rather than get married.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2005
this in essence is why most men nowadays ensure that the engine is all oiled and working. The number of women who marry with big belle and the number of women who get married after having a kid testifies to this.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by CalabarMan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2005
I know a lot of guys who got married only after they have convinced themselves that the babe can take in. The average sexually active naija campus girl has had at least 1 abortion, every happening guy knows this as fact, so if you meet a girl you like and u are convinced that she is the one for you, go ahead and conduct the ultimate test, make sure you are ready to wed her once she takes in. I know most of the mordern born again churches carryout pregnancy test before marriage, so wed in a family church which would most likely be an old fashion pentecoastal church.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2005
grin grin grin Calabarman! grin grin grin
Re: New Wife, No Womb by hotangel2(f): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2005
IAH is funny. Well adoption is one option. Just look at it, ad[U]option[/U]
Re: New Wife, No Womb by mamba(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2005
Calabarman, what you've said about campus girls and abortion is 100% true.
I remember when I was in Uni in Enugu state, there was this clinic near my house which always had nothing less than 10 girls per day waiting for the procedure..
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2005
@ Mamba, I hope you were not one of their customers oh!!!! No mind the yeye girls, when dem don dabaru the engine, then they now go to church aand be claiming innocency and all sorts of nonsense.May God save the helpless brothers from them oh.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2005
Jogego, this lady was still in the world when she commited this abortion and a man like us was responsible for this but she later realised (may be too late) No! not late yet, she then accepted Jesus as her Personal Lord and Saviour, now looking unto God in prayer by faith that God who can do all things can also solve her problem.

Don't you think there's nothing impossible with God? And them that believe?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by buddy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2005
Hi Guys,

These days a lot of our young girls in Nigeria are so aware of their sexuality, its like a disease that just broke out.
As such they get down to a LOT OF BUSINESS and end up with complications with their womb which leads to its removal!

A nice (unsuspecting) guy comes along and proposes marriage and the lady does not come clean on her past.
A few months into the marriage the wind blows and the cat is let out of the bag.

A colleague of mine said that since he's catholic the marriage was never there and never existed, because it ws based on falsehood.

As a guy what will you do?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter:

Jogego, this lady was still in the world when she commited this abortion and a man like us was responsible for this but she later realised (may be too late) No! not late yet, she then accepted Jesus as her Personal Lord and Saviour, now looking unto God in prayer by faith that God who can do all things can also solve her problem.

Don't you think there's nothing impossible with God? And them that believe?

Greatpeter, the issue is that if this woman really trusted and had faith in God, she shoulda not she would have told her husband what the issue is. If God said this was her husband, they would still marry. She has been deceptive and as such I personally would not trust such a woman again and without any trust, how can a marraige or ordinary rship work?

If at all I succumbed to family pressure etc to keep her, which I doubt, no mother would support her son in such a union, then since I didnt have her 4 minute fun leading to abortion, nothing stops me having another wife r girlfriend who can give me a child. Abi u mean I should come and go thru this world without leaving anything behind?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2005
Jogego no you will surely have your own baby, but the point is that since it has happened like that, and both of you are born again you are expected to believe God still and be waiting for the Miracle.
What do u think?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2005
I refuse to agree. One I doubt if she is really born again. My own bible does not preach deception.Fine I might forgive but believe me, I dont think I want to live with that kind of woman oh!! It means she is probably desperate and all she wanted was a husband. How can I be sure she really loves me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal / Help: My Sis's Mother In-law Is Breaking Her Home!!! / Urgent Help Needed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.