Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) (20438 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by dre11(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
A two year-old boy, Abdulrahman Abubakar and a four year-old girl, Maryam Abubakar, are presently receiving treatment at a private hospital in Kaduna after their stepmother allegedly broke Abdulrahman’s left hand, right leg and Maryam’s head at their father’s house located in NDC in Igabi local government area of the state.

Daily Trust gathered that the men of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) are on the trail of the step mother, Hasiya, who fled the house after security agencies came looking for her at their residence on Monday evening.

Speaking to our correspondent in the hospital Tuesday, mother of the children, Halima, said she and her husband started having problem 12 days after her son was born which brought to an end, their three year old marriage.

She said, “Initially, the children were living with me after we separated, but immediately I weaned my son, the father came and took the children away first to his parents’ house and then to his wife. On Monday, I was on my way to the market when I got a call from the father of my children that my son was on admission at the hospital.

“I quickly rushed there and when I saw the condition my son was in, I was devastated. He could hardly breathe and he had bruises on his eye, his head, his stomach and his private part.

The doctor told me that the fracture on my son’s hand and leg were two weeks old, and I learnt he was not able to walk and was taken to a traditional bonesetter who obviously had not been able to fix the fracture.

“My son is being treated for a broken hand, a broken leg and bruises on his eye, stomach, back and private part while my daughter is being treated for a broken head after their step mother used the sole of a pointed shoe to hit her head.

They were also starved in the house because if you see the way they gulped down the tea my sister made for them. The people in the hospital can bear me witness.”

She said NSCDC took the father for questioning adding that, he was given two days to bring the wife or face the wrath of the law.

When contacted, the Police public relations officer, DSP Aliyu Usman, said the matter had not been reported to the police.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/toddlers-brutalized-by-stepmother-in-kaduna/159973.html

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by VampireeM(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
The evil woman is not worthy of being called a step-MOTHER cause she is a devil's incarnate.. The so called husband nEeds to be arrested for negligence on his part after taking the child from the mother angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yaa Salam.

6 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by josab122: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Step mother stepped on her step children. Welcome to the real world.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by CARLOSZ: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
So this level of heartlessness nd cruelty still exists in d world of today??......No punishment cn serve justice 4 what dis woman did to these KIDS!!... Nd as for d father of the kids,if he was nt BRAINWASHED,then he shud b sent to rot sumwia....preferably,in hell!!

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by delishpot: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some men and women and their wahala. They allow the love for extra vagina or extra money overtake their sense of reasoning. In all these nonsense, the kids pay the price. The dad and step mom should be jaailed for 20years each. With hard labour o

3 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abokiis step mothers/women and Wickedness, Heartless Beast are 5/6

14 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by ajokebelle(f): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why do men love taking kids from their wives after a failed marriage?
No other woman can take care of a child the way the biological mother would.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gosh! wat a heartless woman. undecided...I hope shez apprehended soon...speedy recovery to those lil ones

2 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by ijustdey: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
He could hardly breathe and he had bruises on his eye, his head, his stomach and his private part.

The doctor told me that the fracture on my son’s hand and leg were two weeks old, and I learnt he was not able to walk and was taken to a traditional bonesetter who obviously had not been able to fix the fracture.

the man have just rendered his first male child impotent and lame

your first male child.... your power, your Aro ile..... just because of a wicked woman you called "wife" (step mother to the children)

2 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Too many evil reports from the North

3 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by veekid(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jesu mio

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Innodon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
What's happening in Nigeria
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
The step mother deserve this......

2 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
ajokebelle:
I wonder o! The woman is too be blamed for not fighting for the custody of the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by MadCow1: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
That woman should bag nothing less than 15 years behind bars with hard labour

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
wickedness of high places
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Exponental(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Incomplete story.... What caused the divorce? Why did the mother leave her children....Was there a court injunction to that effect? Is the so called step mother a mother?
I know she's evil but this investigation as a lot to tell us!
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why should anyone choose to pick on innocent children? shocked shocked

Even if they were naughty, hitting a stilleto on one child's head and maiming another shouldn't be the last resort.

Definitely, by inference, there is more to this case than meets the eye.

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Bifwoli: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
AngelJazz:
Too many evil reports from the North

Lol ,talk of northern lights aka Aurora Borealis and Nigeria's own northern darkness aka evil aplenty.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by freesinzu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Someone with such a wicked heart is noT worth being human, hw can u harm toddlers who pose no threat to you
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by 3030NN(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=VampireeM post=48740518][size=11pt][font=georgia][i]The evil woman is not worthy of being called a step-MOTHER cause she is a devil's incarnate.. The so called husband nEeds to be arrested for negligence on his part after taking the child from the mother angry

[/ikill them all not arrested,abah..don Allah for god fucking sake..
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by brostheo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Northerners and bad news, just belike IBO boys and drugs

Bro are these people cursed?
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by chinexxx(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN..

Buhari is to blame
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Many are mad
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by sainttwist1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
some people dont deserve to be called daddy or mummy....
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by BE811APP: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Whats with Step Mothers dis days angry

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
PHOTO OF THE DAY: Makinde Azeez Of Naijaloaded Found His Lost Identical Twin Brother

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/photo-of-day-makinde-azeez-of.html
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Seahawk: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
ajokebelle:
they do it to satisfy their egos. Without caring what happens to the kids in the process. Poor kids suffer for it.

Useless men.

3 Likes

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by freshvine(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Men should allow their ex wives keep their toddlers, infants, children until they are of youthful age then they can go bring them back.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by QuickLoans(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wicked woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / Kidnappers On Rampage In Abuja / Thai Woman Tricked Into Carrying Drugs By Nigerian BF Sentenced To Life In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.