Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

[PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital (787 Views)

Church Shooting: Gov Obiano Storms Ozubulu, Visits Hospital ... Shooting Cause / #nigeria-born Charles Njoku Ready For State Election In Germany (kommunalwahl) E / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital by Charliesasa: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Charles Njoku is contesting in the State Election (KOMMUNALWAHL) in Germany.

He wrote on his wall
Yesterday, I visited the Elbe Klinikum Stade, which happens to be the Biggest State Owned Hospital in my constituency.

With over 3,000 staffs, over 47,000 admitted patients in a year, over 95,000 non admitted patients,Over 30,000 successful major operations indeed Elbe Klinikum is very important to our society!

As a result of this it was imperative to say a BIG THANKS to all the staffs that make this possible.

During my visit I had the privilege to discuss with the nurses , doctors , technical staffs, cleaners and other members of staff of the hospital .

Re: [PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital by Angelparadise: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
this very kind of him to visit the sick .

(1) (Reply)

Four Operation Crocodile Smile Soldiers Drown In Bayelsa Boat Mishap / What Positivity Can You Attach To The Current Administration? / Ipob: What I Saw Today...(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.