Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (70226 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Infinix hot 4 X557 Full Specifications / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by TechsNG: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
chrisdublin:
Pls does it support OTG?
Can we see the ss of the music nd video player?

Nd does it have (mira version)...? That enhances the picture,display nd video quality.

When playing ur video,can u regulate d volume,decrease brightness,backward nd 4ward by sliding ur finger on d screen?

1. Yes, it supports OTG.
2. Give me a few mins. Will upload the music interface.
3. Yes, it has MiraVision
4. Yes, when playing videos, you can regulate the volume, decrease brightness.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
TechsNG:

1. Yes, it supports OTG.
2. Give me a few mins. Will upload the music interface.
3. Yes, it has MiraVision
4. Yes, when playing videos, you can regulate the volume, decrease brightness.
please post some pictures u snap with the rear and front camera and how Long does the battery last when fully charged .
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by OluwaTroy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
He he he da is why Linda is owing FIRS and Seun is laughing at you.
handysuzy:
If I were the owner of Nairaland I would be charging up to 200k for this sort of post to make FP...Free advert...But guess what, I dont own Nairaland, so ama just up.

That is why Linda was able to buy 700m house in Banana Island

I wanna be like Linda not like Seun

Quote me and thunder will fire you
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by chrisdublin(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok bro.... Thanks for ur kind gestures. Waiting for the ss on the music nd video player...
Nd if I may ask pls,how long did it take the battery to get filled up when u first charged it?

Pls what re the functions of that screen record icon,high performance nd invert color icon on the notification bar?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Sent4rina: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pasche1:
I work with jumia, I can place the order for you nationwide, cash on delivery, 36,700 08033705629

Please can you help me get a Cubot H2 down to Minna(Niger state) and how much?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 20bc(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
seunoni34:

Yes it has double tap wake , check that in the first option in the screenshot

Hi, am buy this phone tomorrow at the same price like yours, I would love to know fully about it....

Is the battery removable.
Does it come with an SD card.
What assesories comes with the phone?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by remmyjoy1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
TechsNG:

Hello,

I apologize if you think i am not competent enough to answer all of the question thrown at me. This is because i just received the phone and i haven't started putting the phone through series of test. All i need here was unbox the device. However, i hope to answer every question here in the full review which should be made available in a couple of days from now.

Permit me to answer your questions:

1. Yes, the XOS interface comes with screen recording option.
2. If you mean LED notification light, NO, the smartphone doesn't come equipped with that.
3. Since i received the phone, i've only charged once and am not sure i noticed any fast charging.

Like i stated earlier, all the question thrown here will be answered in the full review.

Apologies again.
thanks for the answers tho, I do appreciate
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
@OP can you install CPU-Z and tell us what it says for the GPU ?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
9jatatafo:
Please nairaland, anyone who has an android phone to spare or sell for not more than 8k contact me, I need one as my bb is not supporting whatsapp anymore. Please ooo
My brother, we are in the same boat although my 2 BBs still support whatsapp for now. Close your eye and get a new phone. People are charlatans.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

My brother, we are in the same boat although my 2 BBs still support whatsapp for now. Close your eye and get a new phone. People are charlatans.

I hear you my brother, I am using bb4 and the whatsapp is not working. I had an iphone 4s but my kid fell it on the floor as such it is not booting past the apple logo. The worst part is that someone did the icloud for me. I will get a new phone as you suggest, thanks
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by TechsNG: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
chrisdublin:
Ok bro.... Thanks for ur kind gestures. Waiting for the ss on the music nd video player...
Nd if I may ask pls,how long did it take the battery to get filled up when u first charged it?

Pls what re the functions of that screen record icon,high performance nd invert color icon on the notification bar?

Attached is what the display looks like when you switch to invert color mode.

For other questions, can you be patient enough till a full review becomes available??

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by valkaywalex(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
seunoni34:

I bought it 39k(+ accessories at 3c hub in computer village )
I'm in lag. I'm enjoying the phone and currently replying you with it now.

The fingerprint sensor works JUST like any other fingerprint sensor, you go to your security settings and add your fingerprints (maximum of 5).and anytime you want to unlock the phone you put your finger (you won't need to type password). You can also use your fingerprint to lock apps. Nobody else fingerprint can access your phone except yours.

Like I said the phone is 2GB RAM, it has never hanged despite the heavy multitasking (10 apps +) I have done with it and the battery last long too. I was so surprised cos I recently sold a 3GB Ram phone and infinix hot 4 is just as fast as a 3GB RAM. Maybe because of XOS.

It's not 4G enabled.
Okay, thanks baba, Pls, is the fone also having notification led light like that of blackberry??
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by osayuwamwen(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
does the hot 4 support taking of picture with d finger print sensor just like d hot s?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by gistextra(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
all you need to know about infinix hot 4 http://www.xiscotech.com/tecno-camon-c9-specification-price/
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by supersam95(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Plsssss all we need now is the back camera quality.... Nd shot of pictures taken at night ... .. Thanks
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by enoch273: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2016
step by step tutorial on how to root and port twrp to tecno camon C9, click link below to read tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/detailed-tutorial-on-how-to-root-and.html
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by TechsNG: 2:39am On Aug 26, 2016
osayuwamwen:
does the hot 4 support taking of picture with d finger print sensor just like d hot s?

Yes sir.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by blackiridis(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2016
TechsNG:

Yes sir.
please run Antutu and upload details.
CPU Z and CPU X will be appreciated too smiley
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by benefitzte: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pasche1:
I work with jumia, I can place the order for you nationwide, cash on delivery, 36,700 08033705629

Thanks bro for d discount and assistance, I picked up my Infinix hot 4 yesterday, I have been testing it and I think so far it's a nice phone.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by lafayette(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Infinix Hot 4 Whatsapp group is available. .. Goto below Infinix Hot 4 whatsapp group link to auto join

https:///10EME1H6qOfI9xmEHzVFYP
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by ThatSameGuy: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
benefitzte:

Thanks bro for d discount and assistance, I picked up my Infinix hot 4 yesterday, I have been testing it and I think so far it's a nice phone.

Does it charge fast ??
Any cons?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by vincent64(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2016
9jatatafo:

What type and what's your location?

abuja tecno F5
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 3:30am On Aug 27, 2016
vincent64:

abuja tecno F5

Sad enough I am in Lagos. I think we have distance as a barrier. Had it been that we are in the same city I would have located you immediately
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by Spanishmario(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Which would you advise, gionee m5 mini or infinix hot 4
Advice urgently needed....
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by ThatSameGuy: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
lafayette:
Infinix Hot 4 Whatsapp group is available. .. Goto below Infinix Hot 4 whatsapp group link to auto join

https:///10EME1H6qOfI9xmEHzVFYP

Add me 0 810 4573 977
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by chrisdublin(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2016
all I have been waiting to see is the ss for the back nd front camera... The music nd video interface... Then u cn add me up 07061823727all I have been waiting to see is the ss for the back nd front camera... The music nd video interface... Then u cn add me up 07061823727all I have been waiting to see is the ss for the back nd front camera... The music nd video interface... Then u cn add me up 07061823727
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by chrisdublin(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] for the niggers using this phone. Pls any more candid info about the battery life? How good is the battery performance.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by lafayette(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
The battery life is jst like Hot note. the camera is superb
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by usmanktg2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please & Please OP share outdoor back camera pictures. Is the only thing am waiting to confirm before buying this machine.

Infinix 8mp camera (hot note) is always more better & sharper than their 13mp camera (note 2). Is this the case with hot 4

Hot note has one of the best cameras I ever saw.

Waiting for outdoor pics.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by lafayette(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
usmanktg2:
Please & Please OP share outdoor back camera pictures. Is the only thing am waiting to confirm before buying this machine.

Infinix 8mp camera (hot note) is always more better & sharper than their 13mp camera (note 2). Is this the case with hot 4

Hot note has one of the best cameras I ever saw.

Waiting for outdoor pics.

The hot 4 camera is superb... i'll upload pix i snapped inside my room lastnight...
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by olahero(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
cosby02:
Can it call my grandfather in heaven I have very important message for him undecided
grin good boy, you want tell him say u don catch one witch for your house?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures by XDplus: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZN_8RJ3oM

Check out the unboxing of Infinix Hot 4 released August 2016.The phone has:
SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
Display: 5.5 inches, IPS display
Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity
Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 16 GB
External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
Battery: 4,000 mAh
Rear Camera: 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
Front-facing Camera: 5-megapixel camera

Review video coming up soonest
Please don't forget to like & share

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Thai Teenager Ordered Cheap Iphone Online, But He Got This Instead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.