Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger (2795 Views)

The Secret Of Making Millions From Palm Oil Storage Business / Making Millions From Snail Farming / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Everyone in the Ginger value chain industry had a reason to smile or laugh all the way to the bank. The 2015/2016 Ginger season ended on a very good note. The Price of dry split ginger open in October 2015 at N350,000 per ton and close in April 2016 at N650,000. You can imagine the happiness in the face and account of the farmers and all stakeholder in ginger business.
Few weeks to go, the ginger season for 2016 / 2017 season would make a grand entrance. From a personal point of view, I think that the prices will soar higher than last season. So how does an entrepreneur ( investor) position himself to take an advantage of this industry?
Ginger process starts from planting to harvesting and then to export or industrial uses, the more value attached to the chain, the higher the prices it commands. Fresh Ginger is cheap compared to dry split ginger . Presently fresh ginger goes for N195,000 per ton while dry split ginger goes for N550,000 per ton. The difference is because the is no value added to the fresh ginger after harvesting. One of the ways to make money from this business if you are not a farmer is to buy fresh ginger and process into dry split ginger.
Let check the maths using a ton of fresh ginger as a case study .
Price of a ton of Fresh Ginger===== N195,000
logistic ====== N 10,000
Processing ====== N 25,000
Bagging and labour ======= N 10,000
Total Cost ======= N240,000

Price of one ton of dry split ginger N550,000
Profit N310,000

(bear in mind that these prices are volatile(could change any time )
So if you didn’t farm Ginger the easiest way to tap into this is to get the fresh Ginger at the start of the season and process into dry split ginger and make over 120 percent returns on Investment .

Bear in mind that at times prices(ginger) soar higher than a supersonic jet and could fall faster than gravity, so please do your due diligence before you invest.
I could be contacted me on (234)07034706326 email: iniobong4solution@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by weimar: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
How many tons of Ginger can you grow in one acre of land? What is the cost? And many months or days does it take to grow ginger to mature status?

1 Like

Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by karlxavier(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
@op, we need you to elaborate more on planting ginger and growing them successfully? I also want to ask questions as regards what you wrote above. Is it possible to get the same weight when the ginger is dried? Please try and compute it well and come out with a real figure. Thanks
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2016
weimar:
How many tons of Ginger can you grow in one acre of land? What is the cost? And many months or days does it take to grow ginger to mature status?
. please read this thread for your answers. thanks .any further questions please call 07034706326p://www.nairaland.com/3058744/make-over-300-profit-planting
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2016
karlxavier:
@op, we need you to elaborate more on planting ginger and growing them successfully? I also want to ask questions as regards what you wrote above. Is it possible to get the same weight when the ginger is dried? Please try and compute it well and come out with a real figure. Thanks

please read this thread for your answers. thanks .any further questions please call 07034706326p://www.nairaland.com/3058744/make-over-300-profit-planting. fresh ginger has a weight of 75kg a bag ,it would would lost 30kg after drying . thanks
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by karlxavier(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
At inibong, do you offer practical training on ginger farming?
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by Godfirst2014: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2016
But pls op,1 ton of fresh ginger after processing can not give 1ton of dried split ginger.we will appreciate your explanation on this
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by karlxavier(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2016
I support what the poster above me posted. Please give us the exact tonnage it. Would produce when processing one ton of fresh ginger?
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Godfirst2014:
But pls op,1 ton of fresh ginger after processing can not give 1ton of dried split ginger.we will appreciate your explanation on this
Godfirst2014:

if you are processing i will show the secret .
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by karlxavier(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
At inibong, we need your help on this. After processing 1 ton of fresh ginger, how many kilograms woukd it give if processed to export standard dried split ginger? I need your replies
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2016
karlxavier:
At iniobong, we need your help on this. After processing 1 ton of fresh ginger, how many kilograms would it give if processed to export standard dried split ginger? I need your replies

After processing one ton of fresh Ginger, you would lost 35kg to 40kg, if you get 30 bags of well stack fresh ginger you are sure to come out a ton of dried ginger after packaging.
Re: Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger by iniobong888(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2016
iniobong888:

please read this thread for your answers. thanks .any further questions please call 07034706326p://www.nairaland.com/3058744/make-over-300-profit-planting. fresh ginger has a weight of 75kg a bag ,it would would lost 30kg after drying . thanks

(1) (Reply)

Omega Farm(poultry Birds) / GNLD Super Gro In 5 Liters The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer / This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.