Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer (2767 Views)

My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / Nigerian Kidnap Gangs Drive Big-time Nigerian Farmers Away / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
My dream as a part time or a full time farmer is to wear expensive gushi designers and shoes to the farm on a daily basis,

no more wearing all this rags and pityable cloths to the farm,

who is in support here with me?

Thats why we are called youths not old grown fellas,

some niggas might take champaigne and sweet wines to the farm,

some will even carry laptops and loud speakers to the farm.

As work dey go on loud sweet gbedu music go dey blast the air,

awon werey naira mailey
yahoo yahoo!

with our crazy jeans spotted
and our big white timberlands shoes

thats why we are called the young youths so we play by our own rules,

as for anyone saying this ain't gonna work,

abeg just know say ur own old ways and generation don dey pass,

so we the youths needs to take over and run this shits,

i foresee in the nearest future niggas with fancy big gold chains heading to the farms,
they will say to each other

guy my 2 chains are pure gold!

balling hard every weekends on farm produce,

to some of you it may sound stupid,

but to me this is my reality and my dream

if you dont believe this then you are on your own,

but remember that in this life you can create by yourself your own reality and live by it.

this message needs to be passed around to all potential farmers expectially we the youths,

so the moral and encouragements will be high enough,

stop making us to believe poverty and dirtyness is really attached to farming and farmers,

maybe it can be attached to those rural old farmers not us please.

since we have greenhouses,

niggars can now head to the farms with ferrari and bughati verons,

unlike those old fellas that will dress like saint anthony our patron saint to the farm.

We niggars needs to change all this shits

because we can really ball hard like a multi billionaire farmer not all this petty begging farmers.

since we now know that sweet cool money do grow on trees

any young niggar here interested in this should hit me up so we can join up on ideas and collabo together on this.

although crazy ideas and inspirations can one day become a reality in this life,

so let the new generation of young niggars arise and take over,

you know we dem boys and we need to change all this old and boring rules in farming

cheers and thanks

my 2 chains indeed will be pure gold someday! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by dorispray: 5:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Keep dreaming oooo mr Joseph grin grin grin
Las Las one day una go wake up to reality sha...

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2020
dorispray:
Keep dreaming oooo mr Joseph grin grin grin
Las Las one day una go wake up to reality sha...

you make me laugh bro grin

i have already woken up a long time ago and am working hard towards achieving this dream,

never under extimate your dreams and desires because they may one day come to a reality,

indeed i know God usually answers prayers but in a different way from the way we see it,

lets encourage one another on this so the next generation will be happy going into farming,

farming is not really meant for only the old fellas alone,

i know of some young niggars around me that has their own space as a farm and they are making a living out of it

please stop dulling niggas moral
all we need is to think on the positive sides of this so it can happen soon.

Now i know there is power in your spoken words and beliefs because,

there was a certain guy i know of where i work,

everyday this guy keeps shouting and keeps telling people he needs 200 billion naira,

although to him it was all jokes and catching fun with his fellow pairs,

just imagine how can someone who stays with someone in a half shop will ever achieve this?

sometimes he even goes around to beg some rich folks money for food and transport back home,

this is how he will keep shouting,
i need 90 billion!

but all to the laughter of everybody around,

look at this riffraf saying he needs 500 billion naira,

all this were jokes and laughter then but guess what,

this guy is now worth millions,
he started from nothing but has his own shop presently with someone serving him as a servant,

he wants to relocate to a bigger shop now since its no more accomodating his goods again,

now his dressing and character has changed so far,

although he hardly now shouts he needs 20 billion dollars,

since he started making the money,
he has now stoped making all those funny jokes and shouting he needs 80 billion dollars,

although sometimes unlike when we first knew him

i just want to let you know that our words and prayers are so powerful,

he never even knew his life will be changed for the better,

now he is enjoying the fruit of his daily prophesy and wishes to himself

indeed life is full of mysteries

this is a first time testimony i saw and withnessed with my own very eyes,

so i did not hear it from someone or it was been told to us as a moonlight story,

i withnessed this just last 2 years around where i work,

so we the billionaire farmers wish you the best,

cheers
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Pauladex(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Go for your dream
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Pauladex:
Go for your dream

thanks bro grin

i really love this
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Adaba0803(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2020
Very possible broda
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Adaba0803:
Very possible broda

yea thats true

1 Like

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Aammee77: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
my2chains:
My dream as a part time or a full time farmer is to wear expensive gushi designers and shoes to the farm on a daily basis,

no more wearing all this rags and pityable cloths to the farm,

who is in support here with me?

Thats why we are called youths not old grown fellas,

some niggas might take champaigne and sweet wines to the farm,

some will even carry laptops and loud speakers to the farm.

As work dey go on loud sweet gbedu music go dey blast the air,

awon werey naira mailey
yahoo yahoo!

with our crazy jeans spotted
and our big white timberlands shoes

thats why we are called the young youths so we play by our own rules,

as for anyone saying this ain't gonna work,

abeg just know say ur own old ways and generation don dey pass,

so we the youths needs to take over and run this shits,

i foresee in the nearest future niggas with fancy big gold chains heading to the farms,
they will say to each other

guy my 2 chains are pure gold!

balling hard every weekends on farm produce,

to some of you it may sound stupid,

but to me this is my reality and my dream

if you dont believe this then you are on your own,

but remember that in this life you can create by yourself your own reality and live by it.

this message needs to be passed around to all potential farmers expectially we the youths,

so the moral and encouragements will be high enough,

stop making us to believe poverty and dirtyness is really attached to farming and farmers,

maybe it can be attached to those rural old farmers not us please.

since we have greenhouses,

niggars can now head to the farms with ferrari and bughati verons,

unlike those old fellas that will dress like saint anthony our patron saint to the farm.

We niggars needs to change all this shits

because we can really ball hard like a multi billionaire farmer not all this petty begging farmers.

since we now know that sweet cool money do grow on trees

any young niggar here interested in this should hit me up so we can join up on ideas and collabo together on this.

although crazy ideas and inspirations can one day become a reality in this life,

so let the new generation of young niggars arise and take over,

you know we dem boys and we need to change all this old and boring rules in farming

cheers and thanks

my 2 chains indeed will be pure gold someday! grin
Chat me up on WhatsApp bro 08068898009
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:

Chat me up on WhatsApp bro 08068898009

sorry unfortunately am not on whatsapp bro
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Aammee77: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2020
my2chains:

sorry unfortunately am not on whatsapp bro
That's my phn no. Initiate communication....
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
My dream as a big time rich niggar farmergrin

its indeed to many this is really crazy,
but to my own reality this can be achieved with hard work and dedication

and with God on our side then this can be possible

i greet all we new young niggar farmers hoping to make it big time in farming,

that with constant aim and hope we are surely going to get there!

I have found that the easiest way a man can generate wealth and also make guaranteed investments is indeed through farming,

please dont ever you keep listening to all this old men and women always complaining of lack of funds and help from the government o!

They will still complain of Lack of available market and the prizes,

please dont listen to them o!
They are only discouraging you and they want the oil money all for themselfs

my dream is to also head up to kenya,uganda,somalia,ghana,burkina fasl,mali,cameroun and so many african countries and setup large areas of farms there

then you can now tell me how all this useless village people with their witchcraft will ever bring me down

but first i need to start from somewhere here in lagos,

with time we can surely expand

dangote do watch out for your next competitor in the richest forbes list in africa!

Tomato boss is coming right up!

But the thing is we have not even started anything yetgrin

the very dwarf okro that i planted has been producing for the past 2 months now,
and its only been eaten and shared to all this my stingy ugly neighboursgrin

some outsiders will come with their long mouths and say bros abeg i won buy #50 okro,

please viewers how will i save all this useless #50 and #100 and use it to beat or dethrone dangote in the world richest man in africa?

is my dream as a rich niggar farmer really fading away?

Hmm i dont really think so

because am sure that with God all things are possible.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by opeyemix: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
So after all those writeups and "gingering" you refused to share ur whatsapp digit?

2chainz abeg do normal jare
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Adaba0803(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Good day NL our 120k per acre of Farm land at Alabata Area of Abeokuta still available for sale and the document is Deed of assignment, perimeter survey and it is free from government acquisition I can give you the coordinate code to chart it at the ogun state land bureau if interested. Serious and interested buyer can contact me on whatsapp or call 08118888592 for more details . Thanks

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

AGU-ODO VILLAGE ALABATA AREA OF ABEOKUTA, ODEDA LGA OGUN STATE. 45MINS FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND 10MINS FROM ONIRU ESTATE LAND ABEOKUTA.

NOTE... THE LAND CAN ALSO BE USE FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND NOT FARMING ALONE.

Call 08118888592 for more information.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Stmiceel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
I know a person who does that. He must have dreamt it too.
Work it out, then it will.
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by U1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Adaba0803:
Good day NL our 120k per acre of Farm land at Alabata Area of Abeokuta still available for sale and the document is Deed of assignment, perimeter survey and it is free from government acquisition I can give you the coordinate code to chart it at the ogun state land bureau if interested. Serious and interested buyer can contact me on whatsapp or call 08118888592 for more details . Thanks

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

AGU-ODO VILLAGE ALABATA AREA OF ABEOKUTA, ODEDA LGA OGUN STATE. 45MINS FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND 10MINS FROM ONIRU ESTATE LAND ABEOKUTA.

Are you an agricultural company or a real estate agent? Just curious.
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
Adaba0803:

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

please oga do tell people the truth!

I can pay you 120k this minute but do you have access to good road and water?

Is the farmlands very far from express and markets?

All this they wont tell you untill you could have payed,

i do hear all this land selling agents are somehow dubious,

keep on deceiving people and keep taking their hard earned money.

Just remember there is always a tomorrow and you will suffer for it.

If you like think your nonsense juju or black magic will save you from poverty.

With time you will surely reap your reward.

Just saying the minds of a fellow farmer i know that spent more than 200k on all this ogun state lands,

after making payments then they are nowhere to be found again.

Keep on your good works for ur reward is in hell.

Please oga i am not refering to you in anyway,

but if you are angered or provoked by this then you are one of them,

but if you read and bypass this then you are genuine.

Its only scammers that will do everthing possible to protect their image online just to get more trust.

Why not you tell them that the prize of just transporting yourselfs to the farm will cost you not less than 1000 naira a day,

you are not even talking of transport for coming back o!

Talkless of when its time for harvest and you will need to move ur produce to the markets.

All this you will need to explain for us,

but they keep on stating 100k for an acre online everywhere.

My dream as a rich niggar farmer still lives on.

Am on a commercial scale of growing okro for the start.

When i intend to grow and expand and i need a land space.

If you can not be able to provide me a farmland closer to the express road please forget it.

When rainy seasons starts can i be able to enter into all this thick thick bushes you guys are advertising here that you are selling.

Who even knows that if government are even aware that you guys are even selling off their lands?

When that time comes na big wahala o!

Thats why its better i stick with farms here in lagos even if it cant be compared to large farmlands there in ogun state.

Please mr land selling agents,

please and please do tell all of us reading this the truths

everyday is surely for the thief, one day will surely be for the owner,

by then rich farm niggars would use farm boots to match and break up your heads!

You can cheat them now because they dont have the funds enough to track you down,

but when the time is right you will see hell.

Cheers!
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2020
Please for those interested in going to ogun state villages to acquire for farmlands.

Please try and investigate very carefully.

Do not say mr okoro or mrs akpan has a large farm there let me too go and try,

or maybe reason the fact that they rent an acre for 7k,

all this na trap to draw you in,

once they see you are not capable they will still go out and rent that same space they gave you to another person again

and thats how they will keep on doing till when their cup is filled up!

Be wise and be watchfull.
For they will come to you in sheep clothing but deep within they are beast!

Be warned and stay off if you suspect any false play.

The thing is that they can sweet talk you in believing their every words.

I dont really know if they are using this juju called do as i say.

Very bad black magic that has an after side effects.

That was how i followed one inside this thick bush only to found out that the previous owners there have abandoned the place!

I just had to let my partner know this people are really dubious and we cant deal with them.

One thing i will encourage those living in lagos is this.

Even if someone told you that a one plot land here for rent in lagos is 100k per year rent.

Please and please rush with speed and make payment.

Because you are very much closer to big lagos markets.

And no matter how large your produce is it can never and i repeat be enough for small market people talkless of lagos big popular markets.

The population here is too much and can really consume thousands of trailer loads of foodstuffs in a day

why are all this big farmers hiding the truth from people.

Come to my world and i will richly encourage you to startup a farm

even if its only water leaf farm.
My brother you will surely make profits.

You guys really need my2chains for moral boosting,

i can give you morals anyday and anytime!

Stop making us believe there is no money in agriculture.

With time i will venture into snail farming and poultry too,

i want to be an all rounder as a rich niggar farmer
LOL!

cheers!
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Adaba0803(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2020
my2chains:

OHH SO SORRY I DIDN’T CHECKED VERYWELL B4 THE REPLY I THOUGHT YOU POSTED IT ON MY THREAD

please oga do tell people the truth!

GOOD DAY @my2chains AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS THANK FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND I CAN SEE YOUR PAIN MY NAME IS ADEYINKA ADEROJU WASIU AND I’LL TELL THE PUBLIC THE TRUTH AS YOU REQUESTED....

Point of correction our land is now 150k per acre yes 6plots of 60ft by 120ft and our land is not a government land or a government acquisition here is our COODINATE FEEL FREE TO CHART THE LAND AT THE OGUN STATE LAND BUREAU.... 813149.150mN/555916.100mE please try to chart if to justify your claim it will cost you less than 5k....

Some naira landers has came for the visit some bought and some did not that is business and I challenge any nairalanders that came for the visit either you buy or not to come out to talk if I collected any dime from them even for transportation and I have never requested for for the refund of my transportation from those that did not even buy......

I can pay you 120k this minute but do you have access to good road and water?..........................

Sir you don’t need to pay me any amount till you get to the site and see the land and document and you’ll only be making payment only if you are satisfied with the land and I can assure you the road from camp bustop to the farm is a very very very good road and presently we are still selling the road side mind you our land is not for Agriculture alone it can be used for other purposes

Is the farmlands very far from express and markets?.................. The community market is 5mins away from the land (if it is more than 5 mins I will refund you transport fare)....and like I say in my post the land is maximum of 45mins from FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA (FUNAAB) (if more than that I’ll refund your transport fare too and if not up to 45mins you’ll come here to apologize)

All this they wont tell you untill you could have payed,..........My advice for you is don’t ever pay for any land till you get to the site and you are satisfy with the terms you can even involve a lawyer.

i do hear all this land selling agents are somehow dubious,....................You are night some are dubious but not all.

keep on deceiving people and keep taking their hard earned money.....................I have never deceive anyone and I will never do that till my last breath.

Just remember there is always a tomorrow and you will suffer for it...................Yes there is always tomorrow and I believe my tomorrow would be better than my today and my God reward you for this text.

If you like think your nonsense juju or black magic will save you from poverty...................I don’t have one.

With time you will surely reap your reward.........AMEEN

Just saying the minds of a fellow farmer i know that spent more than 200k on all this ogun state lands,.....................sorry to hear about your friends situation but it’s not enough for you conclude everybody on nairaland are scammer.

after making payments then they are nowhere to be found again........Why on earth would you pay someone you don’t know his office.

Keep on your good works for ur reward is in hell..............you can’t plant cassava and harvest cucumber, keep up your good work too and may God reward us accordingly.

Please oga i am not refering to you in anyway,................why on my thread??

but if you are angered or provoked by this then you are one of them,..............I have no reason to be angry

but if you read and bypass this then you are genuine..........................I will be too stupid to ignore something like this on my thread and believe replying to this doesn’t make me a scammer.

Its only scammers that will do everthing possible to protect their image online just to get more trust...........Even you yourself would do everything to protect your image if you are being accused wrongly....IMAGE IS NOT SOMETHING EASY TO BUILD SO ANY RIGHT THINKING HUMAN WOULD PROTECT TEIR IMAGE NOT SCAMMERS ALONE.

Why not you tell them that the prize of just transporting yourselfs to the farm will cost you not less than 1000 naira a day,.................THE LAND IS IN AGU-ODO VILLAGE, ALABATA, ODEDA LGA, ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE 30 TO 45MINS DRIVE FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA...I WISH I KNOW YOUR LOCATION I WOULD’VE LOVE TO DO THE TRANSPORT FARE CALCULATION FOR YOU.

you are not even talking of transport for coming back o!.............⬆️

Talkless of when its time for harvest and you will need to move ur produce to the markets..........................DEPENDS ON YOUR TARGET I HAVE SEEN GOODS TRANSPORTED FROM KADUNA TO LAGOS.......BUT ALABATA MARKET IS JUST 5 MINS FROM THE SITE THE MARKET IS EVERY 5DAYS.

All this you will need to explain for us,................DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTION

but they keep on stating 100k for an acre online everywhere.....................Some bought for 120k per acre but it is now 150k per acre and not negotiable and the price won’t remain 150k forever.

My dream as a rich niggar farmer still lives on...................YOU’LL GET THERE BY HIS GRACE.

Am on a commercial scale of growing okro for the start.....................................WALK ON.

When i intend to grow and expand and i need a land space.

If you can not be able to provide me a farmland closer to the express road please forget it.........................................NO BE FIGHT YOU SUPPOSE CARRY COME THESE ARE NORMAL QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED IN A PROPER WAY ...IF MY EXPLANATION SUITS YOUR DEMAND WE ARE ALWAYS HERE......WHATSAP 08118888592.

When rainy seasons starts can i be able to enter into all this thick thick bushes you guys are advertising here that you are selling.....PRESENTLY WE HAVE ENOUGH BY THE ROAD SIDE IT DEPENDS ON WHEN YOU ARE BUYING COS AS E DEY HOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PATIENT DOGS THESE DAY FIT GO HUNGRY...�

Who even knows that if government are even aware that you guys are even selling off their lands?..........................OUR LAND IS NOT GOVERNMENT LAND YOU CAN CHART IT ( 813149.150mN/555916.100mE)

When that time comes na big wahala o!

Thats why its better i stick with farms here in lagos even if it cant be compared to large farmlands there in ogun state.......................WE ALSO HAVE FULL PLOT OF LAND IN LAAFIA IKOTA LEKKI LAGOS DISTRESS SALE AT 17M PERE

Please mr land selling agents,

please and please do tell all of us reading this the truths....................I JUST DID AND ITS VERY EASY FOR YOU TO KNOW STRAT FROM CHARTING THE LAND FIRST.

everyday is surely for the thief, one day will surely be for the owner,......................VERY CORRECT

by then rich farm niggars would use farm boots to match and break up your heads!...............THAT ALONE WONT DO JUSTICE, POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND

You can cheat them now because they dont have the funds enough to track you down,...........................I WANTED TO DROP MY ADDRESS WITH MY FULL NAME BUT REALIZED IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH INFORMATION BUT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST...

but when the time is right you will see hell..........ONLY THE ALMIGHTY CAN DECIDE THAT.

Note...... I want you to know I’m not hurt a bit by this but I’ll love to advice you not to be this hard on a total stranger you have never had anything with if you are unsure about something is better you ask questions in a proper way... I am very sure when you start your okro business you’ll never welcome a comment like this on your thread from a total stranger that has never contacted you in the past....... on this same NL someone has told me this land was too expensive when it was 120k and here you are saying all these cos you believe it’s too cheap for 150k you can go through my thread to confirm this story........ stay bless and stay safe and I’ll like to hear from you again but maybe with proper questions this time so you and other Nlanders can learn more about our land. Thanks.
Cheers!
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
Giving it my all this time!
Lets see how it goes

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,spinach,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000
a bag of spinach sells from 1000-2000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow,
we rise by helping others!
a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 100k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all,
i just need someone who can just trust me with the funds and no sign up fee attached to it.
i promise to deliver returns as i have stated here on a monthly basis!

our location staying far from each other also can never be a barrier,
we only need to do things with trust
please let's work together as one.

do call me on 09032884494

thanks
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2020
opeyemix:
So after all those writeups and "gingering" you refused to share ur whatsapp digit?

2chainz abeg do normal jare

this is my number sir,

thanks
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Adaba0803(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Adaba0803:
Good day NL our 200k per acre of Farm land at Alabata Area of Abeokuta still available for sale and the document is Deed of assignment, perimeter survey and it is free from government acquisition I can give you the coordinate code to chart it at the ogun state land bureau if interested. Serious and interested buyer can contact me on whatsapp or call 08118888592 for more details . Thanks

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

Available
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Jamestown123: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
my2chains:

you make me laugh bro grin

i have already woken up a long time ago and am working hard towards achieving this dream,

never under extimate your dreams and desires because they may one day come to a reality,

indeed i know God usually answers prayers but in a different way from the way we see it,

lets encourage one another on this so the next generation will be happy going into farming,

farming is not really meant for only the old fellas alone,

i know of some young niggars around me that has their own space as a farm and they are making a living out of it

please stop dulling niggas moral
all we need is to think on the positive sides of this so it can happen soon.

Now i know there is power in your spoken words and beliefs because,

there was a certain guy i know of where i work,

everyday this guy keeps shouting and keeps telling people he needs 200 billion naira,

although to him it was all jokes and catching fun with his fellow pairs,

just imagine how can someone who stays with someone in a half shop will ever achieve this?

sometimes he even goes around to beg some rich folks money for food and transport back home,

this is how he will keep shouting,
i need 90 billion!

but all to the laughter of everybody around,

look at this riffraf saying he needs 500 billion naira,

all this were jokes and laughter then but guess what,

this guy is now worth millions,
he started from nothing but has his own shop presently with someone serving him as a servant,

he wants to relocate to a bigger shop now since its no more accomodating his goods again,

now his dressing and character has changed so far,

although he hardly now shouts he needs 20 billion dollars,

since he started making the money,
he has now stoped making all those funny jokes and shouting he needs 80 billion dollars,

although sometimes unlike when we first knew him

i just want to let you know that our words and prayers are so powerful,

he never even knew his life will be changed for the better,

now he is enjoying the fruit of his daily prophesy and wishes to himself

indeed life is full of mysteries

this is a first time testimony i saw and withnessed with my own very eyes,

so i did not hear it from someone or it was been told to us as a moonlight story,

i withnessed this just last 2 years around where i work,

so we the billionaire farmers wish you the best,
I want us to work together
cheers

1 Like

Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
do call me today let's talk
thanks
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
call us today
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
stay calm and let your money work for you
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
“If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives. invest on farming today!
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by Kavod: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
my2chains:

thanks bro grin

i really love this
It's never gonna happen....... Firstly gold chains and it's stuffs are very pricey. Imagine putting on gold worth 500k and let's say you got 3 acres of farm produce. Calculate clearing, labour, diesel or fuel (if substantially merchanized).. Then the annoying of all the TIME it takes plus transportation. Imagine a profit of 1m minus the savings and preparations then ask yourself if gold would be important then.
I just gave you a rough patch anyways......
FARMING IS NOT FOR KIDS OR RAPPER wanna be. It's almost an art that involves persistence and hard work.
You wan wear gold chains go farm? Them go check you oooooo
Re: This Is My Dream As A Big Time Rich Niggar Farmer by my2chains(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kavod:

It's never gonna happen....... Firstly gold chains and it's stuffs are very pricey. Imagine putting on gold worth 500k and let's say you got 3 acres of farm produce. Calculate clearing, labour, diesel or fuel (if substantially merchanized).. Then the annoying of all the TIME it takes plus transportation. Imagine a profit of 1m minus the savings and preparations then ask yourself if gold would be important then.
I just gave you a rough patch anyways......
FARMING IS NOT FOR KIDS OR RAPPER wanna be. It's almost an art that involves persistence and hard work.
You wan wear gold chains go farm? Them go check you oooooo

you of little faith,
stop saying what you don't know of

what you don't know is really greater than you

(1) (2) (Reply)

At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria / Grass Cutter Farming(cages) / Good News To All Intending And Practising Livestock Farmers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.