Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister (2501 Views)

Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2016
CHARLOE:

Plz stop begging d question, stop beating about d bush! Give me 1 instance where xtians have killed Muslims in d south 4 religious reasons like blasphemy? They dont even retaliate d killings in d north (maybe there wld hav bin anoda civil war by now) But in ur barbaric north, if a xtian dare mention Muhammed (piss, sorry, peace b on him) u bloodthirsty jihadists will jump with glee screaming blasphemy, with daggers drawn n butcher d poor xtians.
This can't go on forever, very soon u will no u jihadists don't have monopoly of violence.

Tell me where a Muslim insulted your shesus(or jesus) or the buybull(bible). Going by your statement, you are telling me that even the militants are peaceful thats why they never retaliated? Dude, they know about the population of their brothers here on this side. If Muslims should kill non Muslims in the North and christians should kill Muslims in the North(God forbid) who do you think would suffer?

We want peace, but forget about standing a chance against the North in any combat. Kanu said worse but he is now in prison
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by CHARLOE(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Tell me where a Muslim insulted your shesus(or jesus) or the buybull(bible). Going by your statement, you are telling me that even the militants are peaceful thats why they never retaliated? Dude, they know about the population of their brothers here on this side. If Muslims should kill non Muslims in the North and christians should kill Muslims in the North(God forbid) who do you think would suffer?

We want peace, but forget about standing a chance against the North in any combats. Kanu said worse but he is now in prison
U can't address d points I raised bout u n ur ignorant almajiries killing xtians 4 d slightest reasonsreasons. Instead u're here bragging bout ur imaginary monopoly of violence, proving me right.
Y are my even wasting my time wit a brain washed jihadist like u, plz go n strap on ur bombs, ur 72 virgins are waiting, mumu!
Re: Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister by APCsupporter: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
CHARLOE:

U can't address d points I raised bout u n ur ignorant almajiries killing xtians 4 d slightest reasonsreasons. Instead u're here bragging bout ur imaginary monopoly of violence, proving me right.
Y are my even wasting my time wit a brain washed jihadist like u, plz go n strap on ur bombs, ur 72 virgins are waiting, mumu!

What points did you raise there? I think I need a telescope or some powerful glasses. Muslims get killed in the south just like how christians are killed here. When namdi cownu was threatening to kill Hausas come and see how some blood suckers from your side where hailing him. Nobody is bragging about violence but I want you to stop making it look as if you are the better guys here when you are actually not.

Call me a jihadist or whatever you like. Yes I'm a jihadist and I'm proud of it. It only matters about your Ignorant perception of the meaning of Jihad. I hope you are also ready to go sell some cocaune in Indonesia or bomb your pipelines. Mtcheew. Nonsense

US General: Russia And China Building Space Weapons To Target US Satellites / Check Nigeria's Ranking On World's IQ Chart! / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video)