Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

"Ko Le Work": Singer, Simi, Says To 69-yr Old Man Trying To Date Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ko Le Work": Singer, Simi, Says To 69-yr Old Man Trying To Date Her (video) (608 Views)

''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ko Le Work": Singer, Simi, Says To 69-yr Old Man Trying To Date Her (video) by soniaonyechi: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
I so much love this lady and my friend showed me this video on Facebook so I said let me find Youtube link and share with fellow Nairalanders. I too have had such happen to me and her response is just what is really good for such old cargos.

Simi is the Nigerian singer that sang that ma bi mi ni Jamb Question song in case you don't know her.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmVI4kkNSsc

cc Lalasticala Ishilove Obinoscopy Mukina2

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Biggest Failure This Year (see Photo) / (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award / Bishop Of Grantham Announces He's In Gay Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.