Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections (9814 Views)

INEC Responds To Call For Saraki's Recall (photo Of Recall Letter Inside) / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by Jahdiel2: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tell that to the kids,how many inconclusive poll do we have previously under Jega,does it mean there was no violence and over voting then,the truth of the matter is that the present inec empire is too biased and partisan,their sinister motive is always the result of inconclusive poll,but they should bear in mind the day of reckoning,due to thier partisanship they have deprived a lots of constituiency representations for so long,only God will judge them.

Have you not observed that the number elections cancellation by EPTs has drastically reduced? If you were incharge, would have still gone ahead with an election with so high danger signals, as was d case in Rivers where INEC building was razed? Would you have announced the 'Result' from Southern Ijaw where no elections held & lives were lost? Would have announced that of Imo & other States where the number of Registered voters in all the cancelled exceeds the difference btw d 1st & 2nd candidates, could affect the total result?
His style agrees with d electoral laws, & Would help reduce post elections litigations & crises.
Under Jega we had elections. Imo State in 2011, 2015
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by Jahdiel2: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
sunsewa16:
Tell that to the kids,how many inconclusive poll do we have previously under Jega,does it mean there was no violence and over voting then,the truth of the matter is that the present inec empire is too biased and partisan,their sinister motive is always the result of inconclusive poll,but they should bear in mind the day of reckoning,due to thier partisanship they have deprived a lots of constituiency representations for so long,only God will judge them.

Have you not observed that the number elections cancellation by EPTs has drastically reduced? If you were incharge, would have still gone ahead with an election with so high danger signals, as was d case in Rivers where INEC building was razed? Would you have announced the 'Result' from Southern Ijaw where no elections held & lives were lost? Would have announced that of Imo & other States where the number of Registered voters in all the cancelled exceeds the difference btw d 1st & 2nd candidates, could affect the total result?
His style agrees with d electoral laws, & Would help reduce post elections litigations & crises.
Under Jega we had elections. Imo State in 2011, 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by shay101: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
So I made fp again cool
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by econity(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
ddippset:
In Nigeria, we have always had ballot box snatching, maiming, shooting, killing, abduction of ad hoc staff, and padding of votes in every of our elections. THE real question we need to ask is this : HOW WERE ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS ELECTIONS DECLARED CONCLUSIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE? O I know how! The ruling party simply allocated the inconclusive votes to herself! The worst political party in history.

This is the question my people has ignored for ages.
Gone are the days were every election that are characterized by ballot snatching, stuffing, violence, rigging of any sort will be left for the judiciary. It's better for INEC to declare the election inconclusiv.
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by willbayo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
mtcheew,I even tnk say na basketball thread i open
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by bashydemy1: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
leofab:
Inconclusive National Ellectoral Comission
Did you read the write up at all? Am not sure you using your brain, Well how will some brain function when they have about 3plots of land on their head.
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by leofab(f): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2016
bashydemy1:
Did you read the write up at all? Am not sure you using your brain, Well how will some brain function when they have about 3plots of land on their head.
you are just use.""less and inconclusive as INEC..

I have nothing more to say to you..

You have been noticed.. Now you cab get your toy and go to play
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by bashydemy1: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:
you are just use.""less and inconclusive as INEC..

I have nothing more to say to you..

You have been noticed.. Now you cab get your toy and go to play
I talk am, The bold is enough to prove that you are brainless. Please go and remove the plots of land on your head.
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by leofab(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
bashydemy1:
I talk am, The bold is enough to prove that you are brainless. Please go and remove the plots of land on your head.
out of 30 words you only picked up the wrong one; it shows how NEGATIVE (-) you are in life... Keep it up!!!! tongue
Re: INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections by bashydemy1: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:
out of 30 words you only picked up the wrong one; it shows how NEGATIVE (-) you are in life... Keep it up!!!! tongue
What do you expect? do i use the positive words against you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th NASS: Buhari Takes Over Lobby For Lawan, Gbajabiamila / EFCC To Raid Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt Currency Hawkers / Job Racketeering Scandal: Reps Committee Refute Reports, Summon NUC, VCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.