Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

LIB Reader Enters Compassionate Plea To Linda Ikeji -save Nigerians In The North - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIB Reader Enters Compassionate Plea To Linda Ikeji -save Nigerians In The North (460 Views)

God's Compassionate Pass / LIB Special Report: Omoni Oboli, Okafor's Law And What Really Happened In Court / An Open Letter To LIB Fans, Fans Of Celebrities, Celebrities And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIB Reader Enters Compassionate Plea To Linda Ikeji -save Nigerians In The North by bond007i(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
I always go through top blogs to get information, and I decided to do the same thing tonight and I came across this comment on a post via Linda Ikeji's blog. Read below.

Hello Linda Ikeji,
I sincerely hope you pick out time from your busy schedule to read this short piece of mine.

I believe God Almighty has blessed you and brought you this far for particular reasons, one of which I strongly believe is not just to make money for yourself but to affect lives in a positive way by being a blessing to others.

You are indeed a strong woman and God's blessing ha been deposited largely upon your life but I feel you've only taken just a pinch of that blessing and abandoned the rest, I say so because I know you are a Christian, and you have a strong love for God (from your comments, statements or messages), however it seems you have not realised that you could help the Christians community that are being targeted in the north with the incessant killings, find a voice.

The present administration believes because people just talk about a particular issue and then keep quiet thereafter, then he has the power to do whatsoever with fear of the people's plight.

Linda please use your strong office or medium to help people of Nigeria find their voice. Always make bold the issues of killings of Christians, people by herdsmen and Islamic fanatics in the north and east, the abuse of human rights by the army in Lagos and other parts of the country, the indiscriminate arrests and jailing of civilians by the government for silly and flimsy reasons can all be put to check by you with your strong office!!!

Linda help the Christians, help Nigerians, this Buhari administration is taking lives of innocent Christians!!! Play a role in helping us stand and find a voice please!!!!

God bless you.

PS. The writer didn't put a name.

source: Futiweb.com
Re: LIB Reader Enters Compassionate Plea To Linda Ikeji -save Nigerians In The North by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't get it, the highest she can do is report news of this sort(which she's already doing by the way). What in addition does the commenter want her to do?

(1) (Reply)

And The No. 1 Scrabble Nation In The World Is ...NIGERIA / Happy Birthday To Me / Annular Eclipse Experienced In Kano This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.