Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,996 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala (2523 Views)

Does God Exist? A Debate / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Does God Scourge Us? 7 Reasons To Say No!! - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by GoodMuyis(m): 1:56am On Aug 24, 2016
The existence of God remained unresolved debate on nairaland, but I came up with this simple analogy using our famous lalasticlala.

Just like God, Lalas remain a mystery till today as a matter of fact, many nairaland member may not know that lalas do create his how topic that never made Front Page, ok lets leave story who e epp.

Lalas remain unknown to 99.9999% but only known for pushing Topic to FP, despite unknown does not invalidate his existence, in fact it will be foolishness for someone to wake-up one day and begin to say Lalas is nonentity.

If Nairaland atheist who have never met or seen Virtual Lalas before, create a Topic and pray to #FPgod quoting relevant incantation like snake, fayose, or any trending and expect the Topic to be at front page, WHY should it be difficult to believed God existed even if He remain unseen

There are many who create either worthy/non-worthy FP Topic and still pray to Lalas and their prayer remain unanswered, those with worthy topics considered Lalas action as wickedness and evil, YET that does not mean a Keyboard Warrior monikered lalastic.lala doest not exist.

LIKE GOD Like lalastic.lala
Remain Unseen to many but few - but existed
Post un-sources BREAKING NEWS, Topic with Strong Word or Hate and your FP prayer remain unanswered - except you follow DueProcess

Some atheist will say waris dis what nonsense! well thats same way a deist look at you when you say God does not exit.

I hope with this little nonsense am able to help your night or morning

4 Likes

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by finalboss(m): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2016
senseless thread

4 Likes

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by iamSi(m): 4:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Lalaistic Illustration could be far fetched.. . allow me to use wind... we can see the power of the wind but we cant see the wind itself.

Its a known fact, not everyone will believe God exists... They can only be witnessed to. The free will he has given us so we can choose. I cant imagine people believing in the power or force for evil and yet do not believe in the power for good. They believe the devil exists but God does not. Phewwwww!!!

So many religious leaders are to be blamed for some who do not believe God exist. In the time past, many did not believe God exists till a striking events happened in their lives. Dont stress it or force it. They dont have to believe infact they dont have to perceive it.

There is always an end to a beginning.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by MutantMetahuman: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahahahaha

What kind of fuckery is this for dog sake op?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Pidggin(f): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Afonjas:
God exists and He is a gay and fraudstar
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2016
We do know the owner of the site is Latasticlala. Thread is useless
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:
We do know the owner of the site is Latasticlala. Thread is useless
Don't let the real owner catch you saying this. It's a terrible analogy though.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by winner01(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2016
lol
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Don't let the real owner catch you saying this. It's a terrible analogy though.

Seun is the owner isn't he? We know Seun,who is god?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

Seun is the owner isn't he? We know Seun,who is god?
God is the Eternal, Causeless and Immutable Entity responsible for the Universe.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
God is the Eternal, Causeless and Immutable Entity responsible for the Universe.

Who created god and where is the proof of god? How did you know god is eternal?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

Who created god and where is the proof of god? How did you know god is eternal?
I said this Entity is CAUSELESS. The Universe has a beginning and something made it happen. The nature and workings of this Thing, I do not claim to know, but if you insist that nothing made the Universe, the burden of proof then falls on you...The Eternal Nature of this being is a logical assumption on my part.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I said this Entity is CAUSELESS. The Universe has a beginning and something made it happen. The nature and workings of this Thing, I do not claim to know, but if you insist that nothing made the Universe, the burden of proof then falls on you...The Eternal Nature of this being is a logical assumption on my part.

Why are you telling me if you do not claim to know. You don't know so no point telling me what you don't know.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

Why are you telling me if you do not claim to know. You don't know so no point telling me what you don't know.
I know that the Universe had a beginning. What do you know?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I know that the Universe had a beginning. What do you know?

I don't know how the universe started and I do not claim to know. How did you know the universe has a beginning?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

I don't know how the universe started and I do not claim to know. How did you know the universe has a beginning?
So your atheism is from ignorance. The Universe has an age. That implies a beginning.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Judas2013: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So your atheism is from ignorance. The Universe has an age. That implies a beginning.

I do not claim to know. How did you know the universe has an age? What made you think it does?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

I do not claim to know. How did you know the universe has an age? What made you think it does?
www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/age.html
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Judas2013:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_universe
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by PerkyJeggs(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Psalm 14 says ' The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.'
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by analice107: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
iamSi:
Lalaistic Illustration could be far fetched.. . allow me to use wind... we can see the power of the wind but we cant see the wind itself.

Its a known fact, not everyone will believe God exists... They can only be witnessed to. The free will he has given us so we can choose. I cant imagine people believing in the power or force for evil and yet do not believe in the power for good. They believe the devil exists but God does not. Phewwwww!!!

So many religious leaders are to be blamed for some who do not believe God exist. In the time past, many did not believe God exists till a striking events happened in their lives. Dont stress it or force it. They dont have to believe infact they dont have to perceive it.

There is always an end to a beginning.

Thank you my dear. This is exactly my stance; they don't have to believe it. People call me names because I wouldn't appear beggerly as a Christian.
There are folks here that even the most convincing evidence won't convince them about God. They are out to scorn and drag some believers down with them, to those i can't careless.

About Religious leaders being the reason for most people not believing in God, well...

But shd we focus on them and not on Christ?

A friend doesn't believe in love. He doesn't love, and when someone says I love you to him, he reacts the way the atheists reacts here. "There's no love. I can't see it, so I can't believe it".
A little prodding I found out how he got there. Background. Broken home. Parents always bantering and fighting. He grew up not seeing anything like Love existing between a man a woman. He tried and found a girl, later the girl left him and married a richer guy. This my friend has concluded that there's nothing like Love.

His reasons are, if there's love, why does men cheat on their wives? How can a men say he loves his wife, yet beat her? How can a woman say she loves her husband yet cheats on him? For that, there's no love.
Doesn't that sound stupid and laughable?
To him, if there was love, everyone is suppose to live in peace, no fighting, no cheating, no problems at all. Wow.
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by DeSepiero(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
iamSi:

I cant imagine people believing in the power or force for evil and yet do not believe in the power for good. They believe the devil exists but God does not. Phewwwww!!!

Shallow reasoning!!
your god created the devil right?
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by theoneJabulani(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
What a thread, portraying stupidity and ignorance at its finest
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by realmindz: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
You must have spent 3 days and nights to construct this beautiful nonsense....
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by realmindz: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
You must have spent 3 days and nights to construct this beautiful nonsense....

lalasticlala is not all powerful, all seeing, all knowing and neither omnipresent but he seems to be more active and visible than your jewish ancestors
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Deicide: 1:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I saw this rubbish Nd I decided to quote U...from the point of singularity to this stage the universe is has an Age and that's the age calculated no one knows how long singularity lasted no one knows what happened b4 that they might be a pre existing universe we don't know
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Deicide: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2016
PerkyJeggs:
Psalm 14 says
' The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.'

Tell this to Bill gate maybe U should go tell him in his charity foundation
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 25, 2016
I don't understand how somebody will sit down and compose this nonsense undecided
Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by iamSi(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
very shallow my brother... but to you alone. look at this... A father can only give birth to a son but its d son's decision to be good or bad. Why blaming God for giving us freewill allowing us to choose what we desire.

A loving father will never restrict or confine his kids in one house cos he loves them. He wouldnt imprisoned them cos he does not want them to be exposed. Well, you dont have to reason like i do and in the same vein we dont have to turn this into a cyber-war. believe it or not we are brothers

thanks
DeSepiero:

Shallow reasoning!!
your god created the devil right?

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by wirinet(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The universe does not exactly have an age. What is known is that the universe started its expansion some 12 - 15 billion years ago.
It is you religious people that are so arrogant in ignorance. You guys are so mentally lazy, that you are not ready to study and research any physical phenomena. Left to you guys, the sun, planets and moon would still be gods, and any unexplained phenomena would simply be allocated to a god.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exit? Let Us Ask Lalasticlala by Ranchhoddas: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Deicide:

I saw this rubbish Nd I decided to quote U...from the point of singularity to this stage the universe is has an Age and that's the age calculated no one knows how long singularity lasted no one knows what happened b4 that they might be a pre existing universe we don't know
How then is my statement rubbish? From the point of the singularity to where we are now is the Universe. How does a pre-existing Universe affect the age of this Universe? You get sense at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer CHEE Adresses Por Performance At The Experience / Northern Muslims - When Will You Stop These Killings / Which Religion Produces More "area Boys" (tout) In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.