Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down (38543 Views)

DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Price Of Rice, Grains Fall Drastically In Kano State / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Welcomme: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Why is rice still expensive in sokoto here
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by MalcoImX: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2016
krissconnect:
I still hate apc. undecided they made me loose my girlfriend. cry
She isn't yours then, if she can't see the bigger pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Qristien: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Local rice, abi?

If I won't spend 10 minutes selecting the rice, I applaud this improvement.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:
Believe this news at your own peril. Look who the OP is (a certified pay-per-post apc e-warlord), you really want to believe this fellow? grin grin grin

Have you ever stayed in the North before?? If you have, you won't spew trash

6 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Pavore9:
Sadly, by the time they are arrive other parts of the country the reduction in price will not be felt much.
that is why we need rail transport.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by undefeated(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2016
NAN and lies are like Siamese twins
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by icelord(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
krissconnect:
I still hate apc. undecided they made me loose my girlfriend. cry
"loose" ur girlfriend?? Dnt hate APC for dat bro, hate them for not providing free education for u

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Saao(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:
Believe this news at your own peril. Look who the OP is (a certified pay-per-post apc e-warlord), you really want to believe this fellow? grin grin grin
don't mind those lies from propagandist. I heard similar thing regarding Lagos last week, I ask where in Lagos, up till I'm still waiting for an answer.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by HAH: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Food is gradually becoming cheap as we approach harvest up north, better days ahead,

I bought fives tubers of good yam for N600 and one paint rubber of tomato for N150 in kaduna yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:
pathetic,some of you are born not be happy with progress that is why you are where you are in life.
Why don't you take a trip there to checkout things for yourself,is NAN an apc member of news agency?

5 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2016
ok,waiting for this crash to have a ripple effect on other states and crash food stuff in other states too,but for now, I have not experienced the crash, and Abeg where can I get the bag of rice they claim it is selling for 9k abi 15k self?
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ayindejimmy(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:

Didnt the op provide a link?

why cant you follow the link and verify it .

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Yyeske(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
pathetic,some of you are born not be happy with progress that is why you are where you are in life.
Why don't you take a trip there to checkout things for yourself,is NAN an apc member of news agency?
I was about telling him to take a fact finding mission to Jigawa and give us the situation report but you've said it already so no need.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by faceland: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Me am not shy o! If anyone would sponsor me (with repayable loan), I would do agriculture and flood the market with rice and tomatoes forever with Fadama Dry Season farming.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Firerising(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Flyingngel:
It shld better go down before people start dying.
so u have not nice that people are dying already....excess hunger undecided
Flyingngel:
It shld better go down before people start dying.
so u have not nice that people are dying already....excess hunger
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by polabo: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
make I kuku buy keep. I no trust these trying times..
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by lugado: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2016
the only way government can increase this reduction is through subsidy for the farmers as its done in advanced worlds otherwise the profit margin would be too low for the farmers

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Have you ever stayed in the North before?? If you have, you won't spew trash

I have lived in the north b4 and things are a lot cheaper there. Farmers bring produce directly to the market.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Stelvin101:
Just 4 days ago I bought full bag of rice for 22k here in Warri. I hope the price goes down fast because rice is one major food we eat here in South south and the hunger people are going through nor be joke.

den doze guyz shld stop blowing pipelines so we can do fish farming at least.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ephi123(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2016
jiinxed:

There are many of them on this nairaland, they know themselves.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Federal govt should subsidize food
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Herbephe1(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
How come i only read about cras in food price but i don't experience it?

All these Eko rice, Anambra rice, Ebonyi rice, Kano rice I've not encountered anyone Except aliens are the ones eating it

Don't warry it will reach your area soon,as farmers are multiplying day by day
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Kaybaba5(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2016
We are getting there
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by ceejay80s(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
all i need is the price of gold circle condom to come down back to 50 naira
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Pavore9:
Sadly, by the time they are arrive other parts of the country the reduction in price will not be felt much.

it will be the same. wholesaler factor in transport cost in pricing. that is why price of lacsaera in Lagos is the same as Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Pavore9: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2016
WinningSun:

it will be the same. wholesaler factor in transport cost in pricing. that is why price of lacsaera in Lagos is the same as Enugu.

The dynamics are different as you tend to buy Gala the same price in Onitsha as you would do in Lagos but farm produce is a different ball game!
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by luckyz4rea(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Whatever goes up must come down soon or later! By then the prices will drop fantastically!
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by farem: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Pavore9:

Just dey wait dem from your region. When starvation wan finish una, una go join the trsin
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by k4catch(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Those commodities were less than N7000 before the All Promises Cancelled decided we should not eat food again. #nothingchange
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by Ralphdan(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
And people are still asking of what business to go into.
Re: Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down by krissconnect(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
icelord:
"loose" ur girlfriend?? Dnt hate APC for dat bro, hate them for not providing free education for u
. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Healthy Living: Organic Sea salt, Organic Honey, Raw Shea butter & Coconut oil. / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / The okra soup I prepared with chikini money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.