Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo (20865 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Justiyke4u: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Lord is good
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
henrydadon:
Watch atheists run away from this thread

They are not worth anyone's time . They are filled so much hate and bitterness against Christians and rancor against God . I don't think they know what happiness is . They live very sad lives cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by QuickLoans(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
God is wonderful and he will never disappoint his own people
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
henrydadon:
lol.

Atheists run away from an IVF thread? Or you assume science was not involved in this creation?

These days if I see a couple that's been childless for decades suddenly give birth to multiple babies, I just smile.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by asanwaph: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
God be praised,(3x)
Let the name the Lord be praised,
From the rising of the sun,
To the setting of the same.
Let the name of our God be praised.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by profchudo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
our lord is always good if u believes in him and unfolds ur sin
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by cherrybrown(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow,praise the lord
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
I will only believe this story when they release details of the medical doctor who managed this pregnancy undecided
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by AgentApple: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
God be praised!
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by jay7(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good is good
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by juman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hope it was not bought babies.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by diva90: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations to them! 24 years is a long time. Imagine that they would have had kids almost graduating from the university or doing nysc by now had they had kids soon after marriage, but I guess God had other plans for them. The woman looks like she's in her 50s
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
henrydadon:
ivf tins
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Bondesniger(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
"There is always light at the end of tunnel"... A hearty congratulations to a pastor and his wife who after 24 years of marriage -welcomed their first set of twins... Rev. Godwin Ogoh of Jesus The Way and Fire Ministry, Owerri and his wife -are pictured proudly carrying their set of twins during their dedication last Sunday..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-24-years-of-marriage-pastor.html

GOD is Faithful
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Eagleword14(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow! Our God is great.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by euchariadavid(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations God is great!
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Dajugba: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bless be His Name. God is Great! what would science say about this?
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by TAHHIWOH: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Lord is good...., He is indeed a faithful God, He will surely fulfill His promise. Congratulations to them.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Pylony(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good things cometh to those who wait patiently on to the lord.. Abi na lie?
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Orikinla(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Almighty God JEHOVAH has done this great and awesome miracle.
It is written:
[size=20pt]Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.[/size].
~Psalm 8:2 KJV, HOLY BIBLE.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
It doesn't matter how long it takes but God will do it eventually. You reading this and has lost all hope, I tell you the truth, you will have triplets soon. Just believe in God and do good.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Weah96: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Each baby cost about $10k USD. Feeding is on them.
They're lucky that 7 babies didn't come out. That would be a real blessing, to say the least.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Austin234(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Great and awesome God. I rejoice with the couple
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Ranchhoddas: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
safarigirl:
lol.

Atheists run away from an IVF thread? Or you assume science was not involved in this creation?

These days if I see a couple that's been childless for decades suddenly give birth to multiple babies, I just smile.

You atheist?
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You atheist?
lol...nope, me realist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
safarigirl:
lol...nope, me realist
Do you have a creed?
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by MrMontella(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Africa!!!
When will u learn..
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by safarigirl(f): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Do you have a creed?
A creed?

Like, "I believe in one God the Father Almighty, creator of all things visible and invisible....."

You tryna offer me a job? Why do you care?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
A creed?

Like, "I believe in one God the Father Almighty, creator of all things visible and invisible....."

You tryna offer me a job? Why do you care?
stop pretending to be who or what you are not. its not an advice. its a WARNING.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by safarigirl(f): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2016
FINgames:
stop pretending to be who or what you are not. its not an advice. its a WARNING.
who are you and how are you involved in this conversation? And what did I pretend to be anyway?

All these mentally unstable people with internet access quoting people to say gibberish. Mtchewww
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by mikolo80: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Me wen tink 40 too old to be starting family.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
who are you and how are you involved in this conversation? And what did I pretend to be anyway?

All these mentally unstable people with internet access quoting people to say gibberish. Mtchewww
shwo is that how you used to did. what if you stopped at "what did i pretend to be anyway?"
and i answered your questions. That wouldn't be bad now,would it?. but you just had to follow it up with something to satisfy your intellectual vanity. didnt you?

i can just picture you now. reading the insults you replied with . smiling smugly,thinking you're such a smartass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Habits Christians Should Drop / Overcoming Masturbation By Deji Yesufu / How To Understand Mathew 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.