Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo (20755 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2016
"There is always light at the end of tunnel"... A hearty congratulations to a pastor and his wife who after 24 years of marriage -welcomed their first set of twins... Rev. Godwin Ogoh of Jesus The Way and Fire Ministry, Owerri and his wife -are pictured proudly carrying their set of twins during their dedication last Sunday..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-24-years-of-marriage-pastor.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by jlinkd78(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Great

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2016
God is good

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by beycity(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Now! This is a testimony.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by BlackSeptember: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Those who wait on the Lord shall never wait in vain.

God bless this family and i key into it for those women looking for fruit of the womb

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by dainformant(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
thank God for them. patience pays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
God is indeed great!

Our Mother Mary, the Queen of all children will continue to protect and guide the twins with her motherly love kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Kingsasian(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
God works in mysterious ways. Delay is not denial.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by BlackSeptember: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Seun this is the handwork of God so celebrate God for a minute by moving this to FP

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations. I pray they become patriotic Nigerians when they grow up
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Pidggin(f): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2016
My Lord and my God!
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by jmichlins(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2016
sincerely I thank God for them cause this will up their zeal in spreading the gospel. Imagine telling a couple who has been five years into marriage without issue that your God gives children as gift while you run from pillar to post seeking for a miscarriage to show at least your possess a womb and you are a man. Praise God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by SweetieConstie(f): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Wow, this is wonderful!! cheesy grin

Congratulations ma and sir... And I pray that every couple out there believing God for the fruit of the womb would be blessed with children this year, in Jesus name... Amen! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Amen
SweetieConstie:
Wow, this is wonderful!! cheesy grin

Congratulations ma and sir... And I pray that every couple out there believing God for the fruit of the womb would be blessed with children this year, in Jesus name... Amen! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Benjom(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Glory to God.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by HopeAlive14(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
My twins shall come in Jesus' name.

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Awesome God!
He does not forget his own!
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by handysuzy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by NameChecker: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Church's Good Women Leader will be like:-

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by czaratwork: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Awesome God
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by missyadorable(f): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am sure this isn't natural conception

Result of Artificial reproductive technology

All the same,Congrats to them

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by MissingBudget: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Goosebumps
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Flexherbal(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by fpeter(f): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations, thank God for them...Oluwa pick our calls early on TTC

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by neolboy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
God never let me face this kind of challenges in life i pray thee O Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by HARDBOI: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
missyadorable:
Am sure this isn't natural conception
Result of Artificial reproductive technology
All the same,Congrats to them

nigerians shaa.. in every situation they wil still hav something negative to say...
u dey ur house found out say its not natural conception.

God hav mercy on ur soul.
u should even pray u concieve during ur own time.
wheather artificial or Drawficial... they came through her blood dats wat matters.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by henrydadon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Watch atheists run away from this thread
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by Taryur3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is awesome...God bless the kids

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by IMASTEX: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
hmm. You see, the pastor understand the principle of 5 bible "patient". If it were their member now, they infuse the need to be desperate in them thereby profiting from such move.

Congrats Sir. May the good Lord also surprise those believing for this kind of blessing.
Re: Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thank God for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue / Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.