Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award (487 Views)

I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA Best Player In Europe Award (photos) / Shortlist For Uefa Best Players In Europe Award 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Griezmann: I Deserve Best Player In Europe Award by djayflex: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2016
The forward reckons he is more than worthy of scooping the individual gong after taking both Atletico Madrid and France to the brink of glory during the 2015-16 season
Atletico Madrid and France star Antoine Griezmann believes he deserves to win UEFA’s Best Player in Europe award ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.

Griezmann enjoyed an excellent 2015-16 campaign, scoring seven goals and 13 games to help Atletico reach the Champions League final.

The 25-year-old forward also scooped the golden boot as his six goals fired France to the Euro 2016 final on home soil.

And Griezmann feels his stellar efforts in front of goal make him more than worthy of scooping the lucrative individual gong.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/griezmann-i-deserve-best-player-in-europe-award/

(1) (Reply)

Hear What Mugabe Has To Say About The Countries Delegates To 2016 Rio Olympics / 5 Reasons Nigeria Failed To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Manchester United Transfer News: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Matteo Darmian Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.