Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? (6469 Views)

How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Those that are choosing office are those who haven't started working, if you dey work -na way you go stop 9-6 go dey your mind.

Its HOME for me.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2016
All of you saying home, I guess you guys do not have children yet.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by LabourParty(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2016
I used to work from home alot, and sometimes work remotely while on holiday.

The problem is that you are spending more money when you work from home because you are using your own electricity, water and so on. Which means a huge chunk of your salary goes into paying unnecessary bills.

If you work from the office then you wouldn't have to worry about that.

1 Like

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by IMASTEX: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Sure home. You even spend more time working than in the office. Since you aren't controlled by official hours.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by spawnx: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
I run a home office/workshop but I get to tour around Lagos because my services require me meeting my clients. works for me
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2016
wahabian:
Those that are choosing office are those who haven't started working, if you dey work -na way you go stop 9-6 go dey your mind.
Its HOME for me.

Three years employed and I still choose the office.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by gist4kidsblog: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok.
Hmmn what a brilliant question well let me use this opportunity to share my story... During the last ASUU strike I got employed with a roofing coy as the online marketer and I bless God all goes successful becos the roofing coy still hold ground here on Nairaland.. So after I graduated and got married the same yr , I decide to drop my resignation letter becos the salary is nt making sense and moreover I need to move on with my life... Change of location now am working from home, am now my boss ... Two job online marketing and into blogging.. Within few month have started this have earned millions of naira .... My life style change.. I can decide on my own have enough time for my family... So I prefer working from home...

DO you wanna know want am into??

Contact me on 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing tile..... From southkorea and new Zealand...

I deal with quality not quantity....

Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by MrImole: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'll prefer working from home......

Just like Nairaland Moderators!.... grin grin
Do you have any idea of how much Seun pays them? I want to know how lucrative the job is..
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by horpeelo(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Working from home is a very good way of earning passive income.
I started started savings in cryptocurrency with just 3k and I have started earning bonus on it.
Someone who introduced me to it has made tripple his money too.
Imagine you saving #40k and cashing out 80k after 4months.
You can decide to take out your money anytime.You can decide to create a future for yourself now even with as little of 400naira and watch how the system works.
contact me via WhatsApp to learn more:08178435354
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by IceDude(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Office jor! I will be distracted at home
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Sard(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Currently, I work at home and it could be boring at times. Sometimes, I will laze out for lots of hours while there are works to do and I may work even late into the night at times. The flexibility is what does it for me while working at home. No official dressing, leaving home early in the morning or returning late in the night. I also get to save more than 60% of my income.
I think having a small workstation in your home is the best. Once you're there, you're sure it's all about work.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by MaeBlocks(f): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pls where is your signature?

Fit2Rule:
Working from home. It gives you the chance to monitor your family. Meanwhile, working from home has become more interesting. Check my signature to see how.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Deepfreezer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Home is the best. Not easy from the start thou.
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Deepfreezer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Home is the best. Not easy from the start thou..
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Three years employed and I still choose the office.
which work you dey do?
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Incrizz(f): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Tasted both, working from home is just super delicioussss mwah!!
Re: Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? by Ndipe(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2023
Office. I want to separate my professional life from my personal life. Working from home for eight hours is isolating. Not for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does A Nigerian Policeman Earn? / Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / How To Get Millions Of Naira Worth Of Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.