Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

N4500 Buffet Lunch With A Difference At Chesney - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N4500 Buffet Lunch With A Difference At Chesney (986 Views)

Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N4500 Buffet Lunch With A Difference At Chesney by iamleke: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
When I first heard it, I was stunned, not that I am a glutton or anything like that, considering that in a buffet you serve yourself and you can practically take anything that you want as long as it is on the menu.

Think of it! An opportunity to have a 3-course meal at an amazing price of N4500 and at your own pace too! From the starter down to the main course till you eventually seal the deal with the dessert at the lunch buffet which starts from 12 noon to 4pm on weekdays.

Chesney is a unique brand known for quality and outstanding customer service. Its ‘nice people...nice service’’ brand statement is second to none and well lived. It is located in the serene financial hub of Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island area of Lagos.

It is an hotel with a difference with state-of-the-art facilities which includes an ultra-modern conference hall for meetings and presentations, a gym, swimming pool, concierge services, shuttle services, bar, restaurant, complimentary breakfast (for in-house guests) and a breath of fresh air with its air purifiers available on every floor.

The ‘nice people...nice service’ brand is known for excellence in and outside the shores of Nigeria with numerous awards to show. The most recent being the Luxury Travel Guide Award for Africa and the Middle East which Chesney won this year 2016 and the International Diamond Prize for Excellence in Quality, Vienna (2015) among others.

Chesney’s food is great! The a-la-carte and buffet servings are mouth watering and inviting. From Monday 22nd of August, Chesney’s Lunch buffet would go for an amazing N4500 from its former price of N6000 with the same Chesney international quality.

If you are a foodie like me, Chesney is the place for a perfect date with your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: N4500 Buffet Lunch With A Difference At Chesney by Flexherbal(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good!

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurt / Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat / Moimoi With A Difference!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.