Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) (9234 Views)

Nuhu Bamalli Poly Students Clash With Security Operatives In Zaria (pics) / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Tejuboy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
my ppa then.... rip to the dead.... justice must prevail..
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:
I saw Benue but it looked like Benin to me.. angry

OP.. What is "One Persons"? grin

Shey Benin and UNIBEN dey haunt you ni?
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by richnigga(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
before some ppl start blaming buhari and the government, Fidel polytechnic is actually a private institution
Re: Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) by MrOlihilistic: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
When OBJ Was in power, Idris released the song Nigeria jaga jaga and Blak face released the song hard life.

When Jonathan was in power, all our musicians sang about good life and they showed off wealth.

But judging from the happenings now that Buhari is in power and OBJ is technically in power too, I think Idris and Black Face will soon remix the previous songs.
I think Mi and 2baba has one titled Babylon

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Postgraduate Programme 2016/2017 / New Development In The Post Utme Exam Of Federal Poly Oko. / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.