Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme (2931 Views)

How To Apply For Stanford University MBA Fellowship (Nigerians Accepted) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is to inform all about the online Masters in Business Administration(MBA) in Ahmadu Bello University. The programme make it easy for all to actually gain an MBA without physically appearing at the school campus. The programme provides the student with the opportunity having a tablet that has all the lectures notes and videos for the whole session and exams will also be done at different locations across the country.

The benefit is that the certificate will not read "online" as it will be the same certificate with that of students on campus and the programme is affordable. There is no examination to be conducted meaning admission is 100% guaranteed once the applicant meet the university requirement.

You can also visit www.abudlc.edu.ng for confirmation.

Kindly contact me(08152947365 or 08032348657) for more information.

Also apply through this link

http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30923559/apply.abudlc.edu.ng?p=eyJzIjoiSHZnSW5fS3dQR3FjTFctT0REcW1Cd3BCMWtNIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDkyMzU1OSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYXBwbHkuYWJ1ZGxjLmVkdS5uZ1xcXC9BY2NvdW50XFxcL1JlZ2lzdGVyP3VzPVJtVnpkSFZ6TURBelwiLFwiaWRcIjpcImFlNjE2YzhhZjkwOTRiM2RhMzIxN2UzOWIxY2JiYmU3XCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiYjcyYzVjNmVhNTcxN2M5NDlkZjM2NWE3ODIwYTQyZTA0MGIyZDQ1MVwiXX0ifQ

It is real and NUC approved.

1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by mutoy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
I applied for ABU online Masters program and I was declined.

Hello OLU, after reviewing the information you have filled, we are sorry to inform you that you did not meet the admission criteria at this time. Please check again at a later date.

What can be the reason for declining?

Thank you.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Kindly post your number here so that i can contact you.

Thanks.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
send your number and i will contact you
mutoy:

Hello OLU, after reviewing the information you have filled, we are sorry to inform you that you did not meet the admission criteria at this time. Please check again at a later date.

Thank you.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by Xtaceeey: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
mutoy:

Thank you.

Was it declined after you made payment for the form?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
ilesanmidam11:
send your number and i will contact you

Hello Olu,

This is a masters in business administration(MBA) program different from masters program. I do not think this is the program you got a denial of admission for as this is the first online MBA program in Ahmadu Bello University.

I requested for you number to explain better to you. We would tell you all the requirement for applying for this and once you possess the requirement you can apply which means you are guaranteed 100% admission into the university program.

The program is very easy to run as it is flexible.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by akinajibola: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
@ilesanmidam11

Please what is the academic calendar like, I don't seem to get that information from their site
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by akinajibola: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2016
@ ilesanmidam11

Another thing is I'll like to know more about this mandatory internship in the fourth semester, does it apply to does already in employment ?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Tayo,

I have been trying to call back after our conversation.

The mandatory internship can be done at your place of work.

Kindly call me or paste your number here as i want to reach you back.
akinajibola:
@ ilesanmidam11

Another thing is I'll like to know more about this mandatory internship in the fourth semester, does it apply to does already in employment ?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello,

Kindly send me your number and let me call you.

You can also send me a whatsapp message on 08152947365 and will surely respond.

akinajibola:
@ ilesanmidam11

Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello,

The program will run for 18 months.

Kindly send me your mail and i will forward the semester course outline to you.
akinajibola:
@ilesanmidam11

Please what is the academic calendar like, I don't seem to get that information from their site
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by ilesanmidam11: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
I still expect your reply

ilesanmidam11:
Hello,

The program will run for 18 months.

Kindly send me your mail and i will forward the semester course outline to you.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University MBA Programme by akinajibola: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Thank you ,ilesanmi, I will add you on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On ASUU Strike / First Nigerian Professors Of Various Disciplines / 2019/2020 NDA Postgraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.