Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob (39764 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover / Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by psalmmy2020: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
fanacy:
Wdf is dick
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by comeandmarry: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Huge cockload

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by pippimp(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
ify2016:
I think say na only Buhari invented this o

There are many things in Nigeria that people think just started today. Nigeria has always been like it is today. One has to ask, how does anyone think we are the giant of Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Pesin wey get your mentality must be shot.

Where you wan test your gun?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by yeyeboi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
What about this #throwback cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by pippimp(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Or are you also a peni.s grabber?

No. Just someone with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by DAramis: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

The anthem of all ignorant men world wide.

if you said so.

Just like Galileo Galilee was burned at the stakes for claiming that the earth is spherical and the sun is the center of the universe contrary to the church dogma and world wide believe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

No. Just someone with sense.

Except those that don't let you pim.p them ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by pippimp(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
DAramis:

if you said so.

Just like Galileo Galilee was burned at the stakes for claiming that the earth is spherical and the sun is the center of the universe contrary to the church dogma and world wide believe.

Guy if you have to use an example, please don't use the church. Is it the same church that was executing people for reading or interpreting the bible?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by kayo80(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bullshit unproven stories of backward people.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by sexychocho(f): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
room089:
Hmmmm

Now they've graduated into stealing complete human beings.
'Ember' months: their peak period is around the corner.
I pray may Almighty God protect us and our families.

Amen oooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by DAramis: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Guy if you have to use an example, please don't use the church. Is it the same church that was executing people for reading or interpreting the bible?

Sir,

It is just an analogy but I do hope that the message I wanted to pass is clear.

Have a nice day.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by agwom(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
RUBBISH!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by dblackninja: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rey Rey Reyginus !!!! This thread is calling you cheesy
It's about one of those people that snatched your friends joystick grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by IamSimi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:
It is all superstition.
Instead of the mob to ask pertinent questions they
are busy beating the accused.
when yr own gets stolen den u go knw xay no b superstition
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by neocortex: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
IamSimi:
when yr own gets stolen den u go knw xay no b superstition

Have yours been stolen before ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by 9jatatafo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
The sweet part is that when the joystick thief is a woman, immediately she returns it, the crowd will immediately order the owner of the joystick to test it on the woman for test running. Some people even went to the extent of saying they were given the ones that was never theirs
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by buffalowings: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
fanacy:
Wdf is dick

Richard my brother aka Konji
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

The anthem of all ignorant men world wide.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by pippimp(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ugosample:

grin grin

It's true na.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by flokii: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
kayo80:
Bullshit unproven stories of backward people.

Lookatew..

It's like you dnt knw this is Africa, where extremely strange things happen and not Spain. Did you see that tree in delta? how can you explain that
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by kaybee88(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
na true oo
I know someone wey dem don thief him d*ck for obalende as him dey reach house him mama no waste time na the next motor to Benin them board.
he has his D back now and don give woman belle self baba no dull
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by stanliwise(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
kaybee88:
na true oo
I know someone wey dem don thief him d*ck for obalende as him dey reach house him mama no waste time na the next motor to Benin them board.
he has his D back now and don give woman belle self baba no dull
I smell false information and ignorance in the air.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by gerardini(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
martineinstein:
what do they do with it?

They use it as ruler, can also be used in hot dog or sharwama
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by agwom(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Funny thread smiley

What happens when the dick disappears? Everywhere becomes flat? Do the balls remain or they disappear with the dick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by mrmykero(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
stanliwise:

I smell false information and ignorance in the air.
I also said the same until it happened to my friend korokoro.....pray u're not a victim bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by NaijaBlend: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Interesting! So ignorance in Nigeria is as old as Nigeria sad angry angry

What is ignorant about ritual and ritual killing which is rife in Nigeria today, to which many suspects have confessed?
Abi u no de live for Naija?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Edo (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.