Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob (39763 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover / Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by NevetsIbot(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Interesting! So ignorance in Nigeria is as old as Nigeria sad angry angry
what is ignorance. Ive seen this happen about twice. At Ondo here... Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
here in benin I don't let aboki touch me oh if they do I always use my hand to examine that area if it's still there, because these abokis are very dubious. numerous cases that I've seen, they've always been the joystick thief.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
dblackninja:
Rey Rey Reyginus !!!! This thread is calling you cheesy
It's about one of those people that snatched your friends joystick grin
Lol. Gerara here mehn! I know you pray the story is false.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bro thats soo true i was a living witness. A little boy was coming back frm church. Suddenly he shouted my dick ooooooooo b4 u will say jack d joystick was so small and d man confess dat he did it but he return it shaaaa #sorry for my English i no go sch grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Achorise: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
If they can exchange mine to a bigger one, I wouldn't mine oooo.lol ;DIf they can exchange mine to a bigger one, I wouldn't mine oooo.lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Emeka71(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:
It is all superstition.
Instead of the mob to ask pertinent questions they
are busy beating the accused.
Exactly; whenever somebody complains they have thief his prick; tell him; show me your groin or I don't believe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by dblackninja: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Gerara here mehn! I know you pray the story is false.

grin For where! Person no fit use shampoo & sponge for my head tongue

I believe Nigerians are waking up everyday.. These type of stories doesn't sell anymore..so wake up Rey!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by Pylony(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
I google! I google!! I google!!! I no see one single picture of a victim's joy stick area flatten like the sahara landscape. I kept asking why? The answer is: No evidence
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by ValentineMary(m): 5:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Why are Nigerians this ignorant? is it genetic or by choice which kind dick snathing
That story is as fake as Nicky Minaj ass. That's how one time I heard of a man accused to be gbomo gbomo only later to discover that the child who accused him did so because he was corrected by the stranger to stop fighting. But it was too late they had killed him.
If u noticed such situation, watch well nobody ask any question about how it happened they just rush and kill person pickin.

Nigerians our foolishness no start today.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by jamesbonded: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
and that guy is innocent
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by dahme147(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Dis funny incident happened to me at oshodi yesterday,,,a strange lady touched me to ask a question and suddenly changed her mind....oh boy,i double check my JT AND start to follow her INCASE....Lmaoo
Re: Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob by IamSimi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
neocortex:

Have yours been stolen before ?
Nah, but 1 of my balls was

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.