Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### (4091 Views)

Professional 3D Architectural Rendering Services / How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free / I Need Someone To Design Flyer For 500naira 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by netpattern: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
netpattern@gmail.com Thanks
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Fazzy: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Divinelovev@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by babalonshee(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
babalonshee@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by catchyah: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Please i need d link too. coolestpearl@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by ebubejewel(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Manchild01.ebube@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Bobbybenard(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Dogged_benard@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by y4code(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please send it to me
Britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Simeony007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
I need it Simeonyluvdemall@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by ojoshua: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2016
joshowoyemi@gmail.comjoshowoyemi@gmail.comjoshowoyemi@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Johnbmc(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls send it to me also.
Smile4destinyleadcity@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by jammer777: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nzecorneboy: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Please am I late? Chiboynnamani@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by chemashie(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Funem:
Do you want to know how to design a professional looking eCover.

Be it eBook, DVD Box or software Box. This tutorial will show you how.

You don't need to install any software on your computer. You don't need to be a graphic

designer to do this. It takes a few simple steps to design any eCover you like to

design. I will not have all the time to post from time to time here the step by step.

But I have a comprehensive video class that teaches all you need t know and how to

do it all for free.

If you are interested just live your mail and I will send the video link to your email.

Just to help those who may need it.

This can be very useful to you, if you are a product creator, an internet marketer etc.

If you are creative enough you can use this to sell Gigs on fiverr.

I can easily post the link here but you all know that it is against the rules here.

I will attend to a limited email addresses mind you.

bankyowo@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Dexterouskay: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Kindly send it to me Sir.
adesanyaadedamola@gmail.com

Thankz
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Benfaco: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
bennyconcept1@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Ikennablue(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls i really need it
ikenna.myworld@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by femtopyy(m): 5:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Femtop2003@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by agbonkamen(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Funem:

You don't need to install any software on your computer. You don't need to be a graphic

designer to do this. It takes a few simple steps to design any eCover you like to

design. I will not have all the time to post from time to time here the step by step.

But I have a comprehensive video class that teaches all you need t know and how to

do it all for free.

If you are interested just live your mail and I will send the video link to your email.

This can be very useful to you, if you are a product creator, an internet marketer etc.

I can easily post the link here but you all know that it is against the rules here.

pls i need it Akpengbeesther@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Jobizil(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
danieljob57@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by droidandre: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
aekhafe@gmail.com
I need it pls
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by goshen26: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
olusojiakinbowale@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by dmediator555(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Funem:

do it all for free.

Please I need a professional in motion graphics .. call or watsapp 08034861103 it is urgent
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Ajibzkb(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
ajibzkb@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by horlamilekan23: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
adamsolamilekan023@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by kennysympathy(m): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Funem:

do it all for free.

Kenechukwuemmanuel03@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by masterteemy: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2017
keftpharm@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Ximenes45(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Funem:

do it all for free.

i.igboks@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by engrsuleiy(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2017
engrsuleiy@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Canme4u(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2017
I need it boss canme4u@gmail.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Inderppy88@yahoo.com
Re: ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### by ogbright: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
pls I need it success4dollar@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Ever Doubted Blender: Watch This: / Whatsapp ART LOVER Groupie INBOX Me Ur Numbers! / Cinema 4d R 11. Is The Bomb! {3d Studio Max Is W**k}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.