Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) (36124 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Zico5(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by obailala(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fvckin hell.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by chrisxxx(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na true?
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by popcykaylah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
this guys will wish they werent born.they killed soldier and they allowed soldiers to catch them?they will smell thier skins

7 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
I hail the mind of this boys.....my oga say "Lap lap lap"..... certified gangster, bloods n crips dey learn......this one no b street.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
bignene:
Niger deltans and militancy like
Militancy is just the euphemism for armed robbery in the Niger delta. Most of these guys are just normal armed robbers who mask themselves under the title of militancy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by gbadexy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by obailala(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
agongajoseph:
I hail the mind of this boys.....my oga say "Lap lap lap"..... certified gangster, bloods n crips dey learn......this one no b street.
I swear, these guys are on a different level. See how cool the guy even narrates the story? after he mentioned the order from oga to "lap, lap, lap", while I was still waiting for him to explain what they meant by lap, he calmly jumped into the next verse of his narration talking about how they carted away the high calibre spoils. lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by adebowales: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
dis guys would ve better choose to die and run away instead of being tortured by Nigeria army,even saw military police handling them,military police wey b say soldiers sef dey fear

t

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by PaulIdu: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
I have always said low IQ is a prerequisite for violent crimes ..after watching the interview I can again confirm my statement . The criminal couldn't even explain himself properly and didn't even know the weight of the crime he was caught for ..

8 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by figure007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
a close friend told me military men are dangerous than others,when you see a military person with red cap just run cos na those ones fit kill them mama... now that this guys are caught,i will advice them to just commit suicide if not ..... you kill a military manahhhh your hell fire starts from now

9 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by figure007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
adebowales:
dis guys would ve better choose to die and run away instead of being tortured by Nigeria army,even saw military police handling them,military police wey b say soldiers sef dey fear

t

you too you sabi military police...very dangerous pple...if you see them better run very deadly .... those guys i pity them.....

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by flokii: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
YINKS89:
dis soldiers even gt tym...... why nt kill dem straight up.

That's what will eventually happen to them.. They've been wounded seriously, a pity

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by adebowales: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
figure007:

you too you sabi military police...very dangerous pple...if you see them better run very deadly .... those guys i pity them.....
hmm I sabi dem very well oo,those guys fit beat person mk he run mad,even army sergeant self no dey wait if they sight them,hmmm I dey cry for those pple in advance,na person pikin go suffer like this
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by DonCortino: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
What of those guys the beat up n tied before?
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by legaxi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
These guys will wish they are dead.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by helovesme(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
These guys are dead already. I'm sure they will be tortured to death. Slow and very painful death.

Why kill soldiers? That's almost an abomination.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are guns this cheap?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
YINKS89:
Have u forgotten human right, if army kill them next u will hear from stupid NGO is extra judicial killings. Trust army, those guys would have gone thru he'll in the hands of army. Better commit suicide better than Killing a soldier....
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ipob will say this is propaganda, and those guys are innocent civilians.

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Are guns this cheap?
These are stolen ammunition from the military.
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by charles009(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Back in the days, with that armoury we can go to war in an army barrack. Something is not right here.
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Legitbaba(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
See free GPMP with G.nut wey dis boys don waste.....hope the gun boat is recovered too??
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by lawnreigh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
YINKS89:
You see that red beret, those are the people called hell on earth, MP(military police) this guys beat fellow soldiers and they will wish they die, talkless of these guys. They made a great mistake by killing soldiers, they now made a greater mistake by been caught because they will die slowly, in great agony and pain by the time MP handle them before sending them to baba God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by ikwubaba: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
This kain soldiers look like say them nice o. them shoot the guy come even allow somebody treat and bandage him leg....preparation to blast am later.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Legitbaba(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
obailala:
I swear, these guys are on a different level. See how cool the guy even narrates the story? after he mentioned the order from oga to "lap, lap, lap", while I was still waiting for him to explain what they meant by lap, he calmly jumped into the next verse of his narration talking about how they carted away the high calibre spoils. lipsrsealed undecided

U no knw the meaning of lap It means so many things.....it could me come, go, bring close, go close etc....like saying "come see me for house"....u could put it "come lap me for house"
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by ddippset(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
NameChecker:
It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than
to be caught after the murder of a military personnel.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Malawian(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Some stories requires draw soup to fit swallow am. see the cache of arms, are you telling us that they arrested those guys with all those amunition?

make una small small nah.
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by obailala(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Legitbaba:

U no knw the meaning of lap It means so many things.....it could me come, go, bring close, go close etc....like saying "come see me for house"....u could put it "come lap me for house"
But in this suspect's own context, I doubt 'lap' means 'come, go, bring close, go close' grin

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by gulfer: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
No wonder some people now want to discuss.
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Legitbaba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
obailala:
But in this suspect's own context, I doubt 'lap' means 'come, go, bring close, go close' grin
He meant taking their boat closer to the gun boat.....like lap lap lap dem
Re: Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) by Living4christ(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lies waiting for Avengers to release there statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.