Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft (4712 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft by OlatunbosunAb13: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is a good omen for the future of our great country, if a sitting minister can be investigated by an incumbent president without recourse to party affiliation and all what not. PMB should explore to the fullest and bring Amaechi to Justice if culpable. If Buhari does that, he would have succeeded in not only written his name in gold but also in the book of life!!!
Re: President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft by Frustratedconeh: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Ioannes:
I hope the story is true and he is prosecuted if found guilty. No point investigating if it'll lead to nowhere.

But kudos to the President.

Please IPOB yoots, remind us again how many people your "hero of democrazy" investigated not to mention prosecute for corruption in his 5 clueless years?

This guy your such a low life.What has this got to do with IPOB? or are you trying to trigger up a tribal bashing here?IPOB are quite civilized people who do not jump into nonsense post like this one. So take that your low life and engage yourself with something more meaningful.
Re: President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft by mindtricks: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Tales by moonlight.
Re: President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Frustratedconeh:

This guy your such a low life.What has this got to do with IPOB? or are you trying to trigger up a tribal bashing here?IPOB are quite civilized people who do not jump into nonsense post like this one. So take that your low life and engage yourself with something more meaningful.

From your moniker alone I can tell that you're a frustrated soul. So I'll just tell you this just once. Fvck off my mentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America / Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.