Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ten Home Remedies For Boils! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ten Home Remedies For Boils! (2431 Views)

Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Home Remedies For Boils! by JEWELCOSMETICS: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=13pt]10 Home Remedies for Butt Boils[/size]
So, you’re scoured the net searching for remedies for boil on butt cheek or boil on butt crack? Here are the 10 most efficient home remedies for boils on your butt... Take time and do the following. Thank me later!

Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is nature’s soothing agent. If you don’t present any complications that might require a trip to the doctor’s, your boil will simply heal by itself and all you need to do, aside from waiting for that to happen, is to make yourself as comfortable as possible. Aloe Vera will help you do that. Buy natural Aloe Vera gel and apply it on your boil, after you’ve disinfected the area. The gel will help the skin cool down and make it less inflamed.

Antiseptics
Sometimes, all you need to do is simply keeping the skin clean and disinfected. This will help your skin and immune system fight the infection. Make sure you use antiseptic on your boil every night after your bath and before you go to sleep. Also, clean it in the morning and a couple more times during the day.

Neem Oil
Neem oil is an Indian oil that is a very powerful antiseptic and antifungal. Use it 4-5 times a day on clean skin and you will notice a real improvement. Neem oil can be found in almost all health stores across the country.

Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil works in the same exact way neem oil does. Tea Tree oil has the benefit of being much more available, so if you cannot find neem oil, you’re going to have the same results using tea tree oil.

Compresses
Compresses work wonders on boils and pimples. Soak a piece of clean cloth in warm water (as warm as your body can handle) and put it on your boil. When it starts cooling down, you can warm it in the microwave, for just a few seconds, or heat it up using warm water. The warmth of the compress will bring a boil to the head and it also helps reduce inflammation by increasing circulation.

Garlic
Garlic is one amazing antibacterial and antimicrobial product. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it the perfect home remedy for butt boils. Make a paste from five fresh garlic cloves and apply directly onto the boil. Aside from the pungent smell, you won’t feel any discomfort.

Turmeric
Turmeric isn’t just good in your food, it’s also good on your bum! It also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in the treatment of boils and pimples. Make a thick paste from turmeric powder and a bit of water and apply it on and around your boil. It should help it heal better and faster.

Coconut Oil
Is there anything coconut oil isn’t good for? We think not! When you’ve got boils, the skin around them can turn scaly and cracked. This will just add to the discomfort, so you need to hydrate it very well to stop it from doing that. Coconut oil is a natural alternative to store-bought cream and it also have disinfectant properties.

Ice Cubes
An ice cube will help soothe the area around the boil and it will also help decrease the inflammation. Add a couple of ice cubes inside a clean plastic bag and put it on your boil. Make sure the bag is really clean, you don’t want to make matters worse.

Abstain from Popping It
Alright, so this isn’t a home remedy, as it is a piece of advice. Messing with the boil can aggravate it, so try to allow it time to heal on its own. Besides, if you do pop it, it will leave behind a hole that can become easily infected. Let the doctor do the nasty business

call/Whatsapp +2348131880944[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man Whose joystick Is Too Big! / Ruzu Black For Men Works / Oseoji-alligator Pepper; Reasons For Its Spiritual Powers And Health Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.