Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Write Up By Dindy: Relationship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Dindy: Relationship (370 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Relationship by Dindy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY: RELATIONSHIP
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.
What do people see it (relationship) as?; well some see it as a way to get what they really want, some see it has an opportunity, some see it as a way to fast money, some see it as a fun thing, some see It as a game.
Every human being has his or her own understanding and explanation of the meaning of relationship, but some people seems to lack what it really means. Why was it named relationship? (to me i see no reason), it could have been given a name like togetherness because if two or more people ain’t involved then it won’t work. (Will explain better for why “relationship” was called “relationship”.)
WHAT REALLY BROUGHT ABOUT RELATIONSHIP IN MAN?.
Now let’s go back in time; when life was nothing, when life was without light, when darkness was the ruler of light, when life didn’t exist, when there was nothing like existence.
Back then relationship was present but it was not (i know that sounds more confusing than understandable).
What I mean is; the relationship between life and nature wasn’t existing, but the relationship between darkness and nothing was in place (it was never really a relationship).
That relationship lasted a while until the union of the trinity which was the first ever and strongest relationship.
After the first relationship, nature (air,trees, and animals…etc.) and life (galaxies and planets.) was made to unite, making them form the second relationship.
The third relationship was when human was put together to form a complete breathing human. The soul,the spirit, and body had to go into relationship to bring human to life.
The forth relationship was when man came to earth and he made relationship with nature. It all changed when woman came into existence to man; which brought about the fifth relationship.
The sixth relationship was when man and woman made relationship with nature and life together.
The seventh relationship was made when man and woman made relationship with their upspring(as in; bringing forth life).
Relationship Is not all about; love, man to woman stuff, money, pleasure, It is also about; self respect, good name, honor, dignity, pride, and your place in life.
Relationship is a step to being happy forever (i am talking about marriage; so never joke with it).
-It is a step for you to become rich (good relationship with people of different works and abilities of life might left you higher; physically, emotionally, “accountually”…..etc).
– It is a step to become a father/mother.
-It is a step towards growing up.
-It is a step of respect.
-It is a step of settlement/peace/reconciliation (e.g: marriage between two families, or marriage of two kingdoms to end war).
Triangle tells us the meaning of relationship, on a triangle every sides are equal (meaning; relationships are all about equality).
Triangle also explains how GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT relates, it even tells us how GOD is related to life and how nature is related to human, and also how man relates to woman and how woman relates to children, they are all linked together (also known as “connected”).
Relationship also varies depending on the individual because most people don’t relate with others well enough, and most people are just unnecessary afraid of it (relationship).
Your relationship with your fellow human determines where you are gonna end up, no man who relates with his fellow human badly will get to his place of peace.
BE A GOOD HUMAN AND LIVE TO BE GOOD TO MANKIND.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING…WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI………whatsapp/viber number:07087750433…. email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outl
ook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi…….Skype: 07087750433 or
ossynnamdi@outlook.com…….twitter@nnamdiossy……Instagram@ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Win This Competition. / Poetry Again At Its Best / Life Is Like Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.