Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre (1234 Views)

US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by shehu313: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Proceedings at the 31st and 32nd Sessions of the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva, Switzerland on the Zaria Massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JM1gGiEFMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZe9eZP5Xc
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by HungerBAD: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Story.

Which Zaria massacre?are you talking of when our Soldiers were attacked by the radical sect?and had to defend themselves?

There is a little provision in our Constitution,that gives us the right to defend ourselves.

Waste of time.

The UN should concentrate on more important matters,and leave the crazy right wing Islamic sect matter alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by modsfucker: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by Chigold101(m): 3:02am On Aug 25, 2016
The FTC wrote something that sound “rubish“ to me and the guy above me okayed it.

What a wonderul world.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by Sibrah: 4:20am On Aug 25, 2016
When will fulani herdsmen be discussed.
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by apriko(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Jux a matter of time...buruntashi & Gen.casandra will share one flat inside Guatemala prisons for d genocide they committed against Ipob and Shiite muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by ejilife: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Which Zaria massacre?are you talking of when our Soldiers were attacked by the radical sect?and had to defend themselves?

There is a little provision in our Constitution,that gives us the right to defend ourselves.

Waste of time.

The UN should concentrate on more important matters,and leave the crazy right wing Islamic sect matter alone.
The former president, GEJ was stoned and attacked in Bauchi in the build up to the presidential election of 2015. Was anybody murdered? No! Burtai and the Army only claimed that the shittes blocked the road for them and what happend next? They didn't only kill those they accused of blocking their road but went as far as attacking 3 shiites worship centers that has nothing to do with the road blocking saga in an operation lasting solid 3 days and then ended up kidnapping the shiite leader for the last 9 months. And you still have mouth to support this barbarism? May you be a victim of this government's "terroristic barbarism".

10 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by kenny987(f): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Waste of time.

You mean the women n children killed attacked soldiers? You mean after the soldiers eliminated those that obstructed the road, the others that were routed n killed by the soldiers the following day in their homes also attacked the soldiers including Zakzakky, his wife and children? The bolded seems to be enough justification for the madness displayed by Nigeriansoldiers right?

Kai! Zombie no good o!

6 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by chriskosherbal(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2016
I see
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by agwom(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
cry
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by President99: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Buratai had my eulogies b4 the Zaria incidence for being at the war front in decimating Boko haram might, ever since then I quitted. The Zaria holocaust showcased army violation of human rights. Hw can U justify the killings of 1000 people; among them r pregnant women, nursing mothers, passers-by, spectators n others just coz they blocked road? army is funded by taxpayers money and should there4 respect the taxyers.
There is no where in Nigerian constitution that says road blocking is punishable by death! Despite my disdain for GEJ's govt, he tolerated treasonable offences commtitted against him in Bauchi and Taraba without ordering a single live shot. No educated person should support such an impunity gainst humanity pls.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by mastermaestro(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Waste of time.

You need whip deliverance. Let me help you.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by malton: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
President99:
Buratai had my eulogies b4 the Zaria incidence for being at the war front in decimating Boko haram might, ever since then I quitted. The Zaria holocaust showcased army violation of human rights. Hw can U justify the killings of 1000 people; among them r pregnant women, nursing mothers, passers-by, spectators n others just coz they blocked road? army is funded by taxpayers money and should there4 respect the taxyers.
There is no where in Nigerian constitution that says road blocking is punishable by death! Despite my disdain for GEJ's govt, he tolerated treasonable offences commtitted against him in Bauchi and Taraba without ordering a single live shot. No educated person should support such an impunity gainst humanity pls.

Do no mistaken what I'm about to say as justifying the unjust killing of the "innocents".

I've been shying away from commenting on this subject for God knows how long on account that I do not want to dabble into issues of such much sensitivity and yet seem insensitive to certain people's plight.

But take my word for it, because I know their precedents, heck, I've seen it firsthand. The Shiites aren't all innocent as it is being portrayed.

All through my stay in Zaria, those guys constituted themselves into a nuisance while instituting authorities of their own. The people of Gyallesu and surrounding neighborhood lived in fear of these guys for decades.

While I was there, there was a time when the authorities intercepted a truckload of weapons the sect were importing along Zaria-Funtua road. What peaceful organization needs weapons? And for what exactly?

Hardly will a year pass that their celebrations do not degenerate into confrontations with the authorities.

Those people are as lawless as lawlessness. While I do not have the facts of the last incidents, I believe that their past tendencies is enough prove of their lawlessness. I remember those days when going to PZ wasn't just it, all because you risked being killed by some sect doing a celebration.
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by anungangampu: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
The food is on fire..

1 Like

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by omaiyale: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD i am disappionted in you
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by drss2(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
ejilife:
The former president, GEJ was stoned and attacked in Bauchi in the build up to the presidential election of 2015. Was anybody murdered? No! Burtai and the Army only claimed that the shittes blocked the road for them and what happend next? They didn't only kill those they accused of blocking their road but went as far as attacking 3 shiites worship centers that has nothing to do with the road blocking saga in an operation lasting solid 3 days and then ended up kidnapping the shiite leader for the last 9 months. And you still have mouth to support this barbarism? May you be a victim of this government's "terroristic barbarism".
no mind am. if to say dis shiite massacre was committed during GEJ era, dem zombies APC for don burn d whole con3 by now. dem go report GEJ to ICC, UN, ICJ, UNHC, World Bank, IMF, FAO, UNESCO all join to scatter him govt. but becos d tin happen under their messiah govt, dem d give ridiculous excuses.
like a great prophet once said, those who brought d beast to power will end up in d belly of d beast.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by ejilife: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2016
drss2:
no mind am. if to say dis shiite massacre was committed during GEJ era, dem zombies APC for don burn d whole con3 by now. dem go report GEJ to ICC, UN, ICJ, UNHC, World Bank, IMF, FAO, UNESCO all join to scatter him govt. but becos d tin happen under their messiah govt, dem d give ridiculous excuses.
like a great prophet once said, those who brought d beast to power will end up in d belly of d beast.
Exactly! That was how they shouted! Shouted!! Shouted!!! That Ihejirka was was committing genocide against them while as the man was only eliminating the notorious Boko Haram sect.But then it suited them to play politics with the activities of the sect.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
ejilife:

There's a huge gap between a democrat and a tyrant..
Don't wish him that...pity him..he just don't know the difference..
Re: Watch Proceedings At The UNHRC In Geneva On Zaria Massacre by ejilife: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
bounty007:

There's a huge gap between a democrat and a tyrant..
Don't wish him that...pity him..he just don't know the difference..
...But it is good for him to experience it so that he can tell the story

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike / Tinubu - The Political Huckster And Ambitions BY Bamidele Ademola-olateju / Pres. Buhari Remains In London For Extra 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.