Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State (34469 Views)

Cbn Governor Visits Multi Billion Naira Anambra Rice Farm @ Anaku / Mechanized Rice Harvest In Coscharis Farm, Anambra State (pics) / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ephi123(f): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Only someone with a broad heart accepts the fact that all humans are entitled to their opinions and they end up also respecting others opinions, which you also just did. Bring forth your neck let me place on it a gold medal, you deserve it and even more.

That said, just months ago, a basket of tomatoes was sold for upto 20k, that's for those that even saw it to buy in the market, but today the price has crashed to about 8k or so, this alone should tell you there is hope in the long run.

smileyThanks. You also stated your point without any abuse, so big kudos to you too.
Re: tomatoes, yes that's true, let's hope for the best and see how it all goes.

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lordkhalifa(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
my brother to be honest with you, local rice is scarce now, demand for it has gone high. A lot of local rice farmers are smiling now and some have increased there production
which mean the federal government suppose to subsided rice mport so it will meet up with the demands of the final consumers since we don't have it in abundance... instead of banning importation of rice they have to encourage it, if they can allow competitive market it will crash the price in rice... a bag of rice will skyrocket to 35k b4 yuletide
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Opharhe: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Hate? far from it, I cant waste my precious time hating fellow humans. I just stated what I felt was the truth and to the objective minds, they will agree with me that I stated nothing but the absolute truth.

Good to know you admitted Anambra is in Nigeria, some anambrans and Easterners in general won't admit to that.
I understand your point but it's their business. You see, part of why it's like this is that they seem to be passing a message that they too wanna catch up with the rest of the country in Agric. business.
You'll agree with me that for sometime now, a good number of us from the other side especially have been made to believe or just think that only a part of the country have land and people to farm and particularly they have been told they can't survive on their own... But is that true? I believe you understand this perspective.
A place like Edo state for instance has nothing to prove, the facts are there already. The state's territory falls into one of the most fertile areas in Nigeria's soil map(espeecially Edo South and Central) and real farming is going on there no be today... I even have relations who operate in farm settlements there.
So you're from Esanland. Nice one bro.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ironheart(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
which mean the federal government suppose to subsided rice mport so it will meet up with the demands of the final consumers since we don't have it in abundance... instead of banning importation of rice they have to encourage it, if they can allow competitive market it will crash the price in rice... a bag of rice will skyrocket to 35k b4 yuletide
no we do not need to subsidise import. It will only put more strain on the naira. They should subsidise farm input for our farmers so that we can grow more. Importing will only help the foreign countries not ours. Where these rice are coming from have more than enough rice producers. We should encourage more producers here
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LorDBolton(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Seriously the igbos on NL need a chill pill.

We just saw a thread of rice from kebbi state being offloaded in aba... NONE of them showed up there.

Here is a very good project again (this time an igbo man pioneered) and they chest beating? Funny thing is this chest beaters here are jobless and add no value to their parents talk less their communities yet come here to chest beat and boasts.

If anambra & Ebonyi can feed the whole SE very good

Lagos Is investing in kebbi to cater for lag and indeed sw, I wonder what the lands in osun is good for other than cassava? But it's good devt anyway.

Must mumu people here turn it into my ethnic /tribe is more superior? That's dull
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lordkhalifa(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
no we do not need to subsidise import. It will only put more strain on the naira. They should subsidise farm input for our farmers so that we can grow more. Importing will only help the foreign countries not ours. Where these rice are coming from have more than enough rice producers. We should encourage more producers here
what of the Billion's FG pumped into agric sector... what have they done with it since we don't have any other alternative, we need to encourage competitive market... or are we going to keep suffering for the mistakes of our leaders in the name of growing Naira they are not even making any move to correct the blunder
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LastSurvivor: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2016
westerk:
so what has this thread got to do with afonjas . Why can't u engage in intellectual discourse without resorting to ethnic name calling. Abeg I don't want this thread to degenerate to d usual ethnic bashing. Let us engage in constructive discourse to move this great country forward. Thank u.

Great country indeed..
Bros SE don't wanna be part of ur great country which they have made clear time without number..
Next

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ironheart(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
what of the Billion's FG pumped into agric sector... what have they done with it since we don't have any other alternative, we need to encourage competitive market... or are we going to keep suffering for the mistakes of our leaders in the name of growing Naira they are not even making any move to correct the blunder
we have to endure my dear, lets not dwell in the past. Why i like this government is the way they are being prudent. Yes corruption is still in the system but people are not stealing like in the past administration. This is one reason a lot are suffering right now because all those free monies no longer exist. There is no structure to sustain the economy right now
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by basilo101: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:
Seriously the igbos on NL need a chill pill.

We just saw a thread of rice from kebbi state being offloaded in aba... NONE of them showed up there.

Here is a very good project again (this time an igbo man pioneered) and they chest beating? Funny thing is this chest beaters here are jobless and add no value to their parents talk less their communities yet come here to chest beat and boasts.

If anambra & Ebonyi can feed the whole SE very good

Lagos Is investing in kebbi to cater for lag and indeed sw, I wonder what the lands in osun is good for other than cassava? But it's good devt anyway.

Must mumu people here turn it into my ethnic /tribe is more superior? That's dull
shut up there!!! does anybody go about calling Kebbi deserted erosion ravage region?? Did anybody write any nonsense article to discredit kebbi rice exploits the way of UGU saga, instead ABA business dealers went to kebbi to restock their warehouse, to be distributed nationwide including ur region, but instead of you to travel from Osun to anambra to buy UGU in large quantities to supply to LAGOS you prefer to write thrash and ridicule the efforts of the govt. while your kinsmen where having fun on that you did not bring this your sermon. if you watched the video you will see where he said that their next trip will be to the UGU farms in Ogbaru. Be sure to get some knock on ur AFONJA head when it happens and preach your sermon to the birds

2 Likes

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by cyrilamx(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

****these has always been the problem with you Igbos. Whatever is done in East is seen as an eastern thing but whatever is done in other regions, you igbos would want to take it as a Nigeria thing.

What's here that you guys are celebrating? Uromi (my place) alone has about 3 large farms that equals or surpasses this you guys are celebrating, and right now there is a $750million(N150 billion) WELLS FARM construction ongoing in Odighi, Ovia North East LG, also in Edo state. Have you heard Edo people barking about these like you guys are doing right here? Have you heard of Ojemai farm, in Ovia South Lg, also in Edo state, owned by The guy the owns Arik Air? Ask your Google, Ojemai farm is no 5 amongst the top 10 largest farms in Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20140228012156zg/agriculture/10-leading-farms-nigeria-owners/

So you guys should stop celebrating rubbish.
tnx for the info. Without, I won't know anything like multi Billion naira Wells farm going on in my state. The info gladden my heart...he met oshio just this March. Another info is Dufil Nigeria plc, maker of Indomie noodles has acquired 60, 000 hectares of land to invest in agricultural produce n processing plants in obazuwa, iko and about 6 other communities together in Ovia South. Also Dangote just acquired 50, 000 hectares to cultivate rice at Ikpeshi in Edo North.

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LorDBolton(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
basilo101:

shut up there!!! does anybody go about calling Kebbi deserted erosion ravage region?? Did anybody write any nonsense article to discredit kebbi rice exploits the way of UGU saga, instead ABA business dealers went to kebbi to restock their warehouse, to be distributed nationwide including ur region, but instead of you to travel from Osun to anambra to buy UGU in large quantities to supply to LAGOS you prefer to write thrash and ridicule the efforts of the govt. while your kinsmen where having fun on that you did not bring this your sermon. if you watched the video you will see where he said that their next trip will be to the UGU farms in Ogbaru. Be sure to get some knock on ur AFONJA head when it happens and preach your sermon to the birds

Obviously you didn't take the chill pill.

It's on this same NL i've seen northerners tagged as hungry people with no ambition so keep quiet.

From ur use of the NL derogatory term afonja I can confidently tag u among the ignorant people on this site who have no use to even their parents.

Anyway I don't tolerate people of a lesser stock...go and relate with your mates with same orientation.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by basilo101: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

****these has always been the problem with you Igbos. Whatever is done in East is seen as an eastern thing but whatever is done in other regions, you igbos would want to take it as a Nigeria thing.

What's here that you guys are celebrating? Uromi (my place) alone has about 3 large farms that equals or surpasses this you guys are celebrating, and right now there is a $750million(N150 billion) WELLS FARM construction ongoing in Odighi, Ovia North East LG, also in Edo state. Have you heard Edo people barking about these like you guys are doing right here? Have you heard of Ojemai farm, in Ovia South Lg, also in Edo state, owned by The guy the owns Arik Air? Ask your Google, Ojemai farm is no 5 amongst the top 10 largest farms in Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20140228012156zg/agriculture/10-leading-farms-nigeria-owners/

you see your life, you called this farm RUBBISH? and you think we will not celebrate more so that haters like you can go and die? by the way you claim from EDO but you reply to a post meant for AFONJAS and later you displayed full AFONJAISM
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by nnokwa042(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=GentlemanUnltd post=48781417]

[/quotOke] pls edo boy when we talk about italy then you can put mouth we re not in same category with u people apart from italy what else do u people do? If u can invite uhrobo or isoko or agbor people those people re in same category with benin so u can talk with them, did any igbo called benin into this farm video why did u come with ur evil anini mind now
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LorDBolton(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
cyrilamx:
tnx for the info. Without, I won't know anything like multi Billion naira Wells farm going on in my state. The info gladden my heart...he met oshio just this March. Another info is Dufil Nigeria plc, maker of Indomie noodles has acquired 60, 000 hectares of land to invest in agricultural produce n processing plants in obazuwa, iko and about 6 other communities together in Ovia South. Also Dangote just acquired 50, 000 hectares to cultivate rice at Ikpeshi in Edo North.

It's why i'm dumbfounded when people say oshiomole hasn't done a very good job of modernising edo state and attracting investments.

Even a multi billion naira power plant @ azura in edo state among many industries.

Whilst I am not from delta & don't know much about happenings in the state I doubt uduaghan did a better job (even with their oil wealth) than oshiomole
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by mistercardinal(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Leave dem, nah only to chop winch dey sabi in dat part of the country
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by basilo101: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2016
willibounce1:
Labana rice from Kebbi state offloaded enough bags of rice in imo state and we did not see any body from that region bragging or even posting pictures of farms before then. These backward flattinos won't stop bragging and jubilating over things that other states have achieved quietly long time ago. Lie self esteem has finished their lives.

With all the pictures they are showing us they do not have enough rice to go round their region but have enough imaginary rice to export. Flattinos always looking for trouble everywhere they go
Aba are business minded people, they used their trading skill to tap from agric revolution in Kebbi, you on the other hand is a lazy hater looking for who to discredit but when overwhelming evidence is provided you start blabbing like you are doing right now. if you are smart like ABA people you should be sending your trucks to buy UGU and offload in Osogbo instead of writing thrash about the efforts of the state, but you are the one with real low self esteem feel your ego being threatened if you do that, this can be clearly seen by the way you want to even use the offloading kebbi rice in ABA to ridicule them while they make huge money being the middlemen in the distribution of the rice. By the time detailed coverage on UGU is released and we knock your AFONJA head you will keep crying of how others had been growing ugu since 1800 BC

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by owoademola: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
excess4luv:
the AFONJAS will not like this story, some Nairaland hate machines will invade and spew thrash here
If not for PMB did you ever think of going back to farm...............
MAay Almighty Allah continue to guide PMB.
Amin.
We all need to look inward and forget exporting of food.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
chukxie:
More of this should be encouraged. A country that is food sufficient will never lack the requisite manpower to propel its economic forward because when the stomach is full, the heart is merry, and when the heart is merry, there is strength to work.
And staple food crops will be cheaper and more affordable to all societal classes. You are so right!

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by userplainly(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Naija9090:
Igbos don vex oh....heavily investing back home. They are prepared, fully prepared as Ojukwu would say for "any eventuality," including the impending economic downturn. This is not the only mega farm in Anambra, they over 10 like this...massive with stockpile of harvests and long term cultivation structure to feed Igboland for next 100 yrs.

so u tink about urselves only... funny dude... "Igboland"....
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by basilo101: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

Obviously you didn't take the chill pill.

It's on this same NL i've seen northerners tagged as hungry people with no ambition so keep quiet.

From ur use of the NL derogatory term afonja I can confidently tag u among the ignorant people on this site who have no use to even their parents.

Anyway I don't tolerate people of a lesser stock...go and relate with your mates with same orientation.

LOL, AFONJAISM IS BAD. i ask you again, why didn't you travel to anambra to see if you could buy some UGU the way ABA people did in kebbi, instead you look for where to discredit govt efforts in the media?? as for the northerners, yes, i live in the north as i type, there is serious hunger and illiteracy, this is different from writting trashy article to discredit kebbi state govt efforts in agricultures. Don't make any mistake about the Kebbi rice in ABA, the rice is not for humanitarian purpose but for business and for people with the wherewithal to purchase, you will marvel that a greater percentage of people from kebbi will never taste that rice because they cant afford it. Here in Niger state many of their farmers who are good in yam production have no yam to eat at the moment, during yam boom in november and december traders with the money buy the yams up and stockpile, during scarcity in may and june they sell with huge profit margin to lorries coming from Lagos. If the ugu news happened elsewhere igbos would be interested on how to buy them up and move them to another state that has no ugu and not how exhibit afonjaism in the media

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lordkhalifa(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
we have to endure my dear, lets not dwell in the past. Why i like this government is the way they are being prudent. Yes corruption is still in the system but people are not stealing like in the past administration. This is one reason a lot are suffering right now because all those free monies no longer exist. There is no structure to sustain the economy right now
tightening the economy for the interest of few is very bad... if this government want to implement austerity measure's it has to be on the riches not the poor common Nigerian... majority of this rich guys are not paying tax... I vividly remember previous governments, sack , bankrupt and deport one Vaswani brothers the owner of Royal stallion rice for evading tax worth Billion's... after change of government , they are given state pardon and the case died like that... the same thing with MTN, the CEO rob shudder with the FG after milking us dry at the expense of you and me... we got it all wrong from the beginning... we need restructuring but I'm afraid the executive arms of government wield more power more than the legislative and judicial arm of the government. the President is even seeking for more emergency power to handle our shrinking economy... we are not suppose to pay for the sins of few politicians... this government failed woefully in agric sector... it took them a year to present 2016/2017 budget , nearly 2year to fix and padded it up the way that will suit them, certainly it will take them half a decade to implement and put it in motion... if u are a farmers ,will u wait for them to be through with their jamboree and kangaroo budget before u met up with the market demand's, won't u source for mean so u can be relevant in business... well I lose hope in this government

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by basilo101: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
owoademola:

If not for PMB did you ever think of going back to farm...............
MAay Almighty Allah continue to guide PMB.
Amin.
We all need to look inward and forget exporting of food.
Coscharis invested in rice farming in anambra state in 2014 before PMB came on board. People should go into farming because there is deliberate govt policy to encourage them and not because the economy became messed and they were forced to do so out of hunger
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by ironheart(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
tightening the economy for the interest of few is very bad... if this hover want to implement austerity measures it had to be on the riches not the poor matriculation common Nigerian... majority of this rich guys are not paying tax... I vividly remember previous governments, sack , bankrupt and deport one Vaswani brothers the owner of Royal stallion rice for evading tax worth Billion's... after change of government , they are given state pardon and the case died like that... the same thing with MTN, the CEO manage to bribe his way away after milking us dry at the expense of you and me... we got it all wrong from the beginning... we need restructuring but I'm afraid the executive arms of government wield more power more than the legislative and judicial arm of the government. the President is even seek for more emergency power to handle the our shrinking economy... we are not suppose to pay for the sins of few politicians... this government failed woefully in agric sector... it took them a year to present 2016/2017 budget , nearly 2year to fix and pad it the way that will benefit them, certainly it will take them half a decade to implement and put it in motion... if u are a farmers of will u wait for them to be through with their jamboree and kangaroo budget before u met up with the final consumers demand's, won't u source for mean so u can be relevant in business... well I lose hope in this government
lets not lose hope, if we do, our kids will suffer, we have no place to call home, we have to step up n stop being active on social media but lets step into the street to let them know that corruption is killing us and we can not take it. I have come to realise 99.9% of people qho are out to agitate for the masses are 100% of the time fighting for their pocket. Brother lets have hope that we will change it. I love your point n its been great having a nice chat with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by LorDBolton(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
basilo101:

[s]LOL, AFONJAISM IS BAD. i ask you again, why didn't you travel to anambra to see if you could buy some UGU the way ABA people did in kebbi, instead you look for where to discredit govt efforts in the media?? as for the northerners, yes, i live in the north as i type, there is serious hunger and illiteracy, this is different from writting trashy article to discredit kebbi state govt efforts in agricultures. Don't make any mistake about the Kebbi rice in ABA, the rice is not for humanitarian purpose but for business and for people with the wherewithal to purchase, you will marvel that a greater percentage of people from kebbi will never taste that rice because they cant afford it. Here in Niger state many of their farmers who are good in yam production have no yam to eat at the moment, during yam boom in november and december traders with the money buy the yams up and stockpile, during scarcity in may and june they sell with huge profit margin to lorries coming from Lagos. If the ugu news happened elsewhere igbos would be interested on how to buy them up and move them to another state that has no ugu and not how exhibit afonjaism in the media[/s]

Oga go and play with your mates
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Preciousseed(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now, this is good! still waiting to hear when Abia state will begin to look into Agriculture like other states are doing.....Even when it is the home to a federal university of agriculture and a Research institute.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lordkhalifa(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
lets not lose hope, if we do, our kids will suffer, we have no place to call home, we have to step up n stop being active on social media but lets step into the street to let them know that corruption is killing us and we can not take it. I have come to realise 99.9% of people qho are out to agitate for the masses are 100% of the time fighting for their pocket. Brother lets have hope that we will change it. I love your point n its been great having a nice chat with you
not with this present administration... his anti corruption war is skeptical... if we can rephrase on recent Donald Trump campaign speech referring Nigeria as one sick hell of a Country... if u outline and comprehend his speech focusing on Nigeria current predicament u will No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess.
It can only happens in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. we are at the dead end... trump said all dis... David Cameron Nigeria is fantastically corrupt... I see no light at the end of this tunnel called Nigeria... we have a lot of power grabbers in North... if not they would have be glamouring for restructuring like the rest of other region... this quarter system is not working so we need to strip off FG some of it power

1 Like

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by seguno2: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:
Adeshina is a learner when Audu Ogbe is present in all ramifications. I'm sure Adeshina would attest to his himself “ no matter how much riches a young man can't claim the same number of rags as an elder”

In the areas of polical influence, Economics and Agriculture the elder stateman has been more successful with a proven record over 3 decades.

Adeshina made some decent efforts but the man does not understand farming and he made some mistakes many like him do, they focus too much on minor things only like buying seedlings and mobiles,subsidy on imported fertiliser for the farmer rather than also to ensure the improvement of logistics and transport of farm produce to markets or the expansion of local fertiliser production.

The solid plans Audu Ogbe is puting down now would last for several decades if Nigerians rally around agriculture seriously.

Solid plans like importing grass from Brazil, right
Solid plans for grazing reserves also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by seguno2: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:

Why should we use our pool of tax money to subsidise the eating of foreign imported rice the way we used to do oil subsidies?
Are we so stupid?
Making rice expensive will encourage more local production by our farmers who will pay more taxes to fix roads, schools and hospitals.
I hope that you appreciate and understand what I have explained to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lordkhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
seguno2:

Why should we use our pool of tax money to subsidise the eating of foreign imported rice the way we used to do oil subsidies?
Are we so stupid?
Making rice expensive will encourage more local production by our farmers who will pay more taxes to fix roads, schools and hospitals.
I hope that you appreciate and understand what I have explained to you.
and were is the money to buy the expensive rice from local producers be like say dis buhari government never reach ur side
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pavore9:
Very familiar with that part of the State as l was in involved in rice projects in Omor, Umueje,Igbakwu, ifite-Ogwari and Omasi. The abundance and subsequent waste of tonnes of Okra at Umueje back then was tears inducing! angry

Sir you seem to be an expert in rice farming. The local rice farmers here say when the plant starts to produce grain, we need to spray insecticides. To deter pests that attack the rice. Is this true?
I want to avoid chemials as much as possible.
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by sweetgala(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
seguno2:

Solid plans like importing grass from Brazil, right
Solid plans for grazing reserves also?

Yes both are solid plans if you have taken time to reason on why other nations are more efficient at cattle productio and grain harvest per acre
Re: Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State by lollmaolol(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
ironheart:
This economic recession is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. It has reset our brains and we have started growing our foods

lol @ironheart, i sight you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria / Cashew Nuts Trading.. What You Need To Know. / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.